- Deleted -

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
Lille

- Deleted -

Post by Lille »

- Deleted -
Last edited by Lille on Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katman
Family Elder

Welcome

Post by Katman »

Welcome to you and may you enjoy your stay. There is so much to see, do, and learn but if you have been perusing a while you know that.

Rica
2010 5 years 4 months Now on Amoxicillin, Doxy, Rifampin, Azith, and caffeine in addition to  flagyl. 90% normal good days-50% normal bad days. That is a good thing.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

welcome to the site, lille-- I'm glad you decided to join and begin posting and participating. We are glad to have you. :)
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
Melody
Family Elder

Post by Melody »

Lillie just what I like to hear someone who worked with life style changes and managed to hold the demon at bay for all those years. Hubby is traveling your path now and I hope to be many years where we can hold the fort. Welcome aboard. I believe we have some major control and should use it wisely.
John was diagnosed Jan 2005. On lipitor 20mg .On Copaxone since July 4,2005. Vitamin D3 2000iu-4000iu (depending on sunshine months)June 10 2005(RX::Dr. O'Connor) Omega 3 as well Turmeric since April 2005. Q10 60mg. 1500mg liquid Glucosamine Nov 2005.
kari641

Hi All

Post by kari641 »

Well, this is a new site for me. I was dx with MS three years ago, but I can trace it back almost 13 years now. On Copax....dont like the shots very much, but they do seem to be helping.

Has anybody had a bad skin reaction to the Copax? I get really bad bruising? Just thought I would ask......

Hope you all have a great night and I look forward to speaking with you, :D

Kari
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Hi Kari-- welcome to the site! You might want to ask this question in the Copaxone forum so other Copaxone users will be sure to see it.

Glad to have you with us!
-arron
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
kari641

Post by kari641 »

Thanks Arron, I will do that.

Kari

Return to “Introductions”