Hi all, currently in limbo but getting closer to DX.

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
StephenG

Hi all, currently in limbo but getting closer to DX.

Post by StephenG »

Hi.

Am new to the site seen my neuro yesterday to get my results of recent MRI, they found White spots on either side of my brain and in 9 & 10 on the spine (not sure what it means), so now going for a Lumbar Puncture 2 weeks today my neuro said "I am getting closer to a MS digagnosis".

My problems started over night in April this year, went to bed a fit & Healthy 44 yr man and woke up with no feelings in my leg, feet and face, so it's been quite a shock to the system to get my head around this.

Cheers.

Stephen.
honeycat

Re: Hi all, currently in limbo but getting closer to DX.

Post by honeycat »

Hello,
My started over night also, went to bed and woke up with my left side of my body numb from my shoulder to my foot, very scarry. I was dx in April of this year, the testing is tuff waiting to get answers. Now I have most of the feeling back on my left side, my left hand is still pretty numb still not sure if that will get any better or not the heat makes a big difference for me. I have good days and bad, my doctor told me it would take about a year to find a new normal for me. Deffinitly scarry not knowing what is going to happen next. Good luck to you and hang in there staying positive is important. :-D
Pip
Getting to Know You...

Post by Pip »

I know that being in limbo is the hardest part.
I often feel.........."just give me the news and let me get on with my life...."
Anyway, hang in there (not literally)
StephenG

Post by StephenG »

Cheers honey & pip.
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

You might considering the diet which was designed to treat this disease. Dr. Swank has studied MS for over 50 years and good results with treating his patients. Check out his diet. The sooner you start getting control over disease the better chance you have of healing. Google Dr. Swank and get his web site.