MRI tomorrow

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
DAZED

MRI tomorrow

Post by DAZED »

okay so i go for an mri tomorrow. I woke up having a metallic taste in my mouth, I was dizzy as the day went on the dizziness progressed and i would get this numbness tingling throughout my body. Even my face would go numb. ended up at the er from the dizziness and had ct scan and labs everything was normal. Went to the doc the next day who gave me prenisone and it helped the pressure from my head, but felt as if it went to my spine. My spine felt as if it was on fire for day and certain ways i moved would cause an elestric shock feeling in my body. Now that that has substided the dizziness and tingling is back, but not constant. It comes and goes throughout the day. My legs feel lioke jello when i walk at times. I have had a hard time writing now for months, but just thought it might be carpal tunnel, my words get mixed up when i write. I haven't had any double vision, but swear I have become dyslesic. (spelling) I used to have a memory of an elephant i can remember every detail to anything, but the last severval months my husband say i am loosing my memory. I just attribute that to being a busy working mother. I am going nuts. The doc wanted me to take the week off work due to the cognitive issues and dizziness. (i am a homehealth LVN and drive all day) I am not use to sitting at home all day and when I get up and start doing stuff i just start feeling so fatigue. I feel as if i am in a dazz all day and these twitches come and go. Everything comes and goes. The other day i just started feeling fine. Cooked dinner, had a normal family night (besdies pulling clothes out the wash to hang up and then the next morning realizing i never hung them up). Felt completely normal to wake up dizzy and tingling again. Please tell me if I am going nuts or if this could be MS like the dr says.
want2bike
Family Elder

Re: MRI tomorrow

Post by want2bike »

One of the symptoms of mercury poisoning is a metalic taste in the mouth. Most likely cause of neurological diseases are toxins in the body. Mercury is one of the leading suspects of this problem. Most likely way we get this is through amalgam (mercury) fillings. Have you had some dental work done lately? Other ways we get mercury are from vaccines and eating the wrong kind of fish. You might want to consider a detoxification program.

http://y2khealthanddetox.com/mercfillings.html

DAZED

Post by DAZED »

Okay, well i cant explain it, but woke up this morning feeling completely normal. Legs a little heavy still but that is it. Still going for mri but hopefully just a weird bug or something. So happy to feel back to normal! hope everyone feels better soon!
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

Glad you feel better today but you still have the problem and it will be back. Keep in mind the links I posted and there is a solution to the problem.

DAZED

Post by DAZED »

I will keep it in mind. Thank you. I haven't had any fish, not even tunafish or dental work. i greatly appriciate you answering my post:)
ursula
Family Member

Post by ursula »

DAZED wrote:okay so i go for an mri tomorrow. I woke up having a metallic taste in my mouth,
metallic taste is one of the most common side effects of prednisolone

Return to “Introductions”