Hi from Florida

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
Loriyas
Family Elder

Hi from Florida

Post by Loriyas »

Hi, my name is Lori. I've been lurking on this site for some time and decided it was time to join! I was diagnosed with RRMS in May of 2002. I am currently doing Copaxone injections and just recently started Lipitor (as of last week). I'll let you know how that goes. So far I am fortunate enough to be doing very well. I am 44 years old, have 2 kids, 2 dogs and a very supportive husband!

I have really appreciated the information I have obtained from other members on this site. I have gotten good advice, ideas and information on new treatments, etc. I have also recommended this site to others recently diagnosed with disease. I look forward to the continuing information.

Thanks,
Lori
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Welcome, Lori

Post by lyndacarol »

I'm glad you have joined the site. I'm sure you will contribute valuable information and opinions. This is a supportive and helpful community!
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Hi Lori,

Welcome to the site-- we're very happy to have you with us and incredibly appreciative of your kind and supportive comments.

-a
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.

Return to “Introductions”