New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Hello I am new,

I am a transfer from the MSWorld board. I was just booted off the board because I said something to the likes of "you should stop working if your MS symptoms could injure someone on your job". :confused: There is some kind of agenda with that board. I'm taking a chance with this forum, hoping it is a safe haven to talk.

About myself, I was diagnosed with MS back in 2013. That was the beginning of a new chapter of my life. I pray for a cure, so life could be normal again. I am a married woman with two young children. MS has stolen my ability to go places with my children. However, there is some gain. The gain is that prior to MS, I was working many hours and never spent time with my children. So the MS has slowed down my life, and the children appreciate having me home with them.
DougL
Family Elder

Re: Newbie

Post by DougL »

welcome.

you should be fine, just don't try sell us kitcken reno's :-D
Last edited by DougL on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
THX1138
Family Elder

Post by THX1138 »

Andromeda welcome to our site :YMHUG:
I think you will find that we don't get mad at people who give caring advice.

It is good to hear that you are spending more time with your kids!

THX1138
Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Thank you both for the warm welcome, and I promise not to sell kitchen renos, mlms, scams, etc. :wink:
cheerleader
Family Elder

Post by cheerleader »

Hi Andromeda and welcome. We had an introduction on the Tysabri thread. Hope you can find some answers here and in your own life for healing. This is as safe a place as any. Lots of opinions and research shared and back and forth discussions. Try not to get overwhelmed...there are so many avenues to explore. Yeah, selling kitchens, or shoes or e-books is frowned upon. :) You should be just fine.

My husband has MS, dx in 2007 and has had no MS progression, no more relapses and is still working, biking, skiing. He changed his life a whole bunch--including nutrition, exercise, stress reduction as well as venoplasty for jugular malformations and copaxone. Hard to know which thing is doing what----but he's just happy to be able to function really well. And he enjoys spending as much time as possible with our son. Enjoy your family, enjoy learning.
and take care of yourself!!
cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com

Return to “Introductions”