New to support in general.

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
Karinth

New to support in general.

Post by Karinth »

I am a 27 year old male who was diagnosed 4 years ago with MS, apparently I have had lesions in my brain since I was a preteen. I have not been given a type other than MS. It may be because I have not been able to get medication. I have been fighting for it since 2012 because I was under the impression the paperwork I gave to my doctor, which was the ssi paperwork was turned it. Apparently it wasn't. Anyway I am trying to be positive about it but it is severely hard since I cannot hold a job due to it. the thing that helps is having an amazing woman by my side through the last year of it.

About me that isn't my MS, I am a gamer mostly PC but also PS4, trying to teach myself programming,audio production and 3d rendering but need a new PC. I took a friends advice after he got a Go Fund Me to help purchase a new PC for him since he was in a car wreck and cannot work either. I used to love to cook and play guitar and write music. Not sure what to say to be honest.
Youarethecure
Family Elder

Re: New to support in general.

Post by Youarethecure »

Welcome, I am male as well but you have me by a couple years. We have many similar interests, I am a gamer, a cook and I love to play guitar lol.

A lot of knowledge can be gained here if thats what you are lookiing for.
Karinth

Post by Karinth »

Currently I am just waiting to go to court for my hearing. My denial was solely based on my age both times. I am going to be wondering about a few things like what people think of Tecfidera, since I cannot take the injections because they make me extremely agitated and stressed out. I even got my medication denied because they said they will not pay for anything other than the injections.
Karinth

Post by Karinth »

UPDATE: I was given my court date today, it is December 2nd. I was also told that I would have to wait til March to find out about my determination.

Return to “Introductions”