How do I access replies

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
cnlg

How do I access replies

Post by cnlg »

OK just a question. New to this site. So I received a reply and checked it out. I didn't get to write something down and now I can't find a way to locate the message that I received. Any advice?
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Re: How do I access replies

Post by euphoniaa »

cnlg wrote:OK just a question. New to this site. So I received a reply and checked it out. I didn't get to write something down and now I can't find a way to locate the message that I received. Any advice?
Hi cnlg and welcome!

I'm not sure if you're talking about a forum post or a Private Message. This forum has many sub-forums, and your other post was on this thread: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/general-d ... 15889.html As you add a "post" to a "topic thread" yours stays at the end until someone else posts again.

No replies yet, though. If it was a Private Message, you can check at the top of the screen where it says something about "new messages."

Please try to explore around the site where you'll find whole sections devoted to specific medications or topics. So far you've found 2 of those forums, so keep going! :smile: And please feel free to keep asking questions.
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)

Return to “Introductions”