My Introduction...

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
Libreni
Getting to Know You...

My Introduction...

Post by Libreni »

Hello. I am a thirty-seven-year-old wife and mother of two boys, ages five and ten. I was diagnosed August 8, 2006. MS sucks.
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Welcome

Post by lyndacarol »

You will find many kindred spirits here.

I am a 57-year-old wife and mother of a son who will turn 25 in December. I was diagnosed September 9, 1992. Yes, MS sucks!

Welcome. I feel the answer to MS will be known long before you reach my age! This group is certainly doing all we can to help!
Libreni
Getting to Know You...

Re: Welcome

Post by Libreni »

lyndacarol wrote:You will find many kindred spirits here.

I am a 57-year-old wife and mother of a son who will turn 25 in December. I was diagnosed September 9, 1992. Yes, MS sucks!

Welcome. I feel the answer to MS will be known long before you reach my age! This group is certainly doing all we can to help!
Thanks for the welcome... :)
jimmylegs wrote:heya, i'm a 2006'er too. it does suck, let's kick its ass.
I have every intention... :wink:
REDHAIRANDTEMPER
Family Elder

Post by REDHAIRANDTEMPER »

WELCOME TO THE GROUP...still waiting on the offical diagnostis of ms....but they keep telling me that yep thats what it looks like....have 5 kids and plan to do my best to kick this thing in the butt....provided it dont kick my butt first before they get me on treatment....lol...

chris
Libreni
Getting to Know You...

Post by Libreni »

REDHAIRANDTEMPER wrote:WELCOME TO THE GROUP...still waiting on the offical diagnostis of ms....but they keep telling me that yep thats what it looks like....
Thanks for the welcome...

Why the delay on your diagnosis? Once I had the MRI and LP, it sealed the deal...
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Hi Libreni, welcome to the community :)
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
REDHAIRANDTEMPER
Family Elder

Post by REDHAIRANDTEMPER »

no lesions on the brain..nothing there right now...said it could take up to a yr or two for something to be there...so fun for me.....they say it dont always show up right away.....the symptoms are there but the evidence isnt there..if ya know what i mean....

chris
Libreni
Getting to Know You...

Post by Libreni »

REDHAIRANDTEMPER wrote:no lesions on the brain..nothing there right now...said it could take up to a yr or two for something to be there...so fun for me.....they say it dont always show up right away.....the symptoms are there but the evidence isnt there..if ya know what i mean....

chris
That sucks. Good luck to you!

Return to “Introductions”