Electric Leg Lady Here

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
Melody
Family Elder

Post by Melody »

degenerative disk disease (DDD) they appear to be suggesting you have this where did MS come in before these test were run?

Try here for answers
<shortened url>
John was diagnosed Jan 2005. On lipitor 20mg .On Copaxone since July 4,2005. Vitamin D3 2000iu-4000iu (depending on sunshine months)June 10 2005(RX::Dr. O'Connor) Omega 3 as well Turmeric since April 2005. Q10 60mg. 1500mg liquid Glucosamine Nov 2005.
SadGirl
Getting to Know You...

Hello Again...

Post by SadGirl »

How can you say you didn't give yourself MS ... When no one knows what triggers it....I think I could have triggered it with my diet....I made a Life changing diet change (as my doctor called it) & then next thing I know I'm going for a MRI Brain... I read that oats & wheat could aggravate it... Well that's what I started eating... Wheat crackers...Oats every single day...wheat bread... Now I am left to still wonder if I go back on the diet the doctor thought was so wonderful.... (Oh & all that diet soda & sweeteners) will my foot & leg start tingling again? It feels like it wants to start up again... Oh yesterday I heard the chemical Thallium is toxic to the central nervous system & then remembered having a stress thallium test done some years ago....Hmmmm Did that make my CNS go haywire?I wonder if researchers are looking at the rather common things? Well here I go again.... Are you all thinking about the holiday? What we have to be thankful for? Best wishes to those of you listening to my nervous chatter! :roll:
Don't count the days, Make the days count!
Melody
Family Elder

Post by Melody »

They say stress triggers MS so you need to not stress so much on what you might have done. John and I are always pretty much eating the same so if that's the case why does he have it when I don't??????????
John was diagnosed Jan 2005. On lipitor 20mg .On Copaxone since July 4,2005. Vitamin D3 2000iu-4000iu (depending on sunshine months)June 10 2005(RX::Dr. O'Connor) Omega 3 as well Turmeric since April 2005. Q10 60mg. 1500mg liquid Glucosamine Nov 2005.
SadGirl
Getting to Know You...

Genetic Predisposition ?

Post by SadGirl »

We have no way of knowing what we are genetically programmed for... perhaps this diet pushed my buttons...It seems to have so clearly done just that. I was eating like an entirely different person...It was a drastic change for me. Oh by the way ...Sorry perhaps I should be yacking on the Diet thread...? Well I did wonder how to incorporate Tumeric into my diet... How do you add it? Ideas? I thought it lowered BP...?
Don't count the days, Make the days count!
Melody
Family Elder

Post by Melody »

I have turmeric in a salt shaker it goes on pretty much everything around here. Do you have low BP??? I've not looked into that aspect but John takes BP pill so no worry for him