Intro

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Intro

Postby rc_boro » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:10 am

Hello all. I been visiting thisisms.com for a while and have posted a few times. This is my preferred forums to lurk at. I'm a 26 year old male who lives in Portland, OR. I moved to Portland from Vegas 3 years ago. I work full time still and take classes part time. I'm coordinating a team for this years MS Walk in Portland as well.

I was diagnosed with MS in the fall of 05. I'm currently on Avonex with a pulse of Solu-medrol once a month. I recently had a routine MRI of brain that I will follow up with my neuro with on the 8th of March. Hopefully, he will have something good to say. It seems since being diagnosed doctors never have anything good to say.

Rick
rc_boro

Advertisement

Postby REDHAIRANDTEMPER » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:47 am

welcome to the group.....its a wonderful site...

chris
waiting for answers
REDHAIRANDTEMPER
Family Elder

Postby agate » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:32 pm

rc_boro, welcome!

I have a son who lives in Portland. It sounds like a really good city to live in.
agate
Family Member

Postby Arron » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:48 pm

welcome rc_boro, glad to have you join us after lurking :) Happy to have you 'formally' on board.
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Return to Introductions