It was nice to get your reply!
actually I'm trying to cope and walk with a stick (cane? sorry, I don't remember the right english word
but you know... My next infusion of tysabri is in 2 weeks and I'll wait till then to see if it's better and decide whether to continue.. The thing is that I planned to go to India to an ayurvedic treatment in a clinic for a month in July and I have informed my neuro about it before starting tysabri and she didn't have any objections and now all of a sudden she thinks it's better if I don't go. If I'd known that I would have started tysabri after India, I now still have to ask her what are her objections really. I find her a bit unprofessional, to say the least. What is your opinion about this travel? any similar experiences anyone?
anyway, it was my bday yesterday and I was maybe even more depressed because of that besides I migh have had a bit too much wine and this was not well accepted by my body today
but I try to think positive, I have no other choice really!
I'll keep you posted about my tysabri decision / changes & co!
thanks, enjoy the sun!