Hello Intro

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
Twentymiles
Getting to Know You...

Hello Intro

Post by Twentymiles »

Hello, :D
I'm new here, but in my 6th year with MS. I have chosen diet BBD (5-years) as my method of dealing with the disease and I am doing very well. I work full time, travel, etc. I have not used any meds yet.

I've posted to the NMSS board for quite some time. I joined this board because I was happy to see others utilizing BBD. On the NMSS site I only found one other person following BBD in 5-years.

I look forward learning and sharing information on the board.

Thanks!
daverestonvirginia
Family Elder

Post by daverestonvirginia »

Welcome, For me 3rd year with MS and 3-years on BBD. I am also taking Copaxone. I am also doing very well. I know what you mean looking for active message boards which have people active diet discussion can be hard to find. Sometimes I go on the Swank Diet site not BBD but close.
Twentymiles
Getting to Know You...

Post by Twentymiles »

Hello Dave,
Thanks for the reply. Copaxone would also be my choice of the current meds.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

hey there welcome to tims! i definitely use diet too although i have some reservations about bbd, i am right on board with the associated supplement regimen and am doing well so far on no meds too. plenty of good info + discussion here, again, welcome :)
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.