Neither fresh nor too old, calling from Germany

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
ms-reporter

Neither fresh nor too old, calling from Germany

Post by ms-reporter »

Hi there,
thanks for your site and the forums, which are one of the most valuable MS sources on the web with lots of expertise and eloquency. Since I'm running a German MS news site called www.ms-reporter.de, I stopped by several times before to look for certain details.
Now, the CCSVI threads lead me to a new level of usage, and so I'm de-lurking and registered today.
For myself, dxed in 1999, using Copaxone since '00 and getting regular intrathecal TCA (Triamcinolone acetonide) once a month. (The second therapy is not well known in US, I think? I could try to open a new thread, if required.)
I'm a 38 y.o. man, living in the south west of Germany, married, with a son and working as a web consulting freelancer, sometimes more, sometimes less -- you know how it is ;-)

Thanks again for your hard work to keep this forum what it is: Friendly, informative, well-structured and independent.
All the best for you all,
Achim
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ms-reporter

Post by ms-reporter »

Dear Bob,

thanks for your warm welcome!
Sometimes I'm using Google's Translate Service for complicated English texts, maybe this can give you (only) a little insight vice versa:

Intrathecal TCA therapy translated by Google Translate.

Also, you could try to browser the whole MS-Reporter page with it, but it may outcome some strange translations or even not translated terms :-)

Have a nice weekend,
Achim
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
cheerleader
Family Elder

Post by cheerleader »

Willkommen, Achim...
Good to have you here. I like the layout of your MS news site, very informative and easy to use....und einem schönen Bild des Herr Arzt Zamboni! :)

Have you read Dr. Zamboni's paper from his Charing Cross presentation yet? Very informative, especially in regards to how opening venous stenosis can end relapses....something only steroids or IVIG have been effective for in the past. Here's the link in case you missed it.

http://www.fondazionehilarescere.org/pdf/CX.PDF

all the best,
cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com

Return to “Introductions”