Welcome to ThisIsMS

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Re: Welcome to ThisIsMS

Postby lyndacarol » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:22 pm

nurse2010 wrote:Hello I just needed a place for some support. I was diagnosed with MS in august 2013 with le hermittes and some carpal like symptoms that did not reside. I am nervous about what this means for my future. I am a Rn and i have one beautiful daughter who is 7 years old. I have had in the past bowel and bladder issues as well as fatigue which i chalked up to having a baby and working two jobs while in a nursing bridge program. I am worried def about the future and in the past had accepted this diagnosis however recently I have begun to dwell on this again and am feeling hopeless already comtemplating chemo and stem cell treatment and looking into CCSVI. I want to work and get married and have more children and I dont know how this will affect my future. I no i should be living for the day today and have been taking care of myself eating better supplements and DMD.

I have never had a severe relapse as of yet and wasnt hospitalized at diagnosis. Just need some support thanks for listening.

Welcome to ThisIsMS, nurse2010.

We are so glad you found us; we are always here to listen and offer our support. We are happy to share our opinions and our experiences, when asked. You have a very recent diagnosis of MS – your feelings right now are completely normal. You have accomplished so much already; you are an RN, you have a beautiful daughter, you must be a very capable person. You will manage this difficulty with strength and intelligence as well.
My hypothesis: excess insulin (hyperinsulinemia) plays a major role in MS, as developed in my initial post: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/general-discussion-f1/topic1878.html "Insulin – Could This Be the Key?"
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby kaaaska28 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:43 am

Hello!
I'm student of physiotherapy in Rzeszów University. I'm writing my master's thesis about fatigue and its association with sleep disorders, depressive symptoms and anxiety in patients with multiple sclerosis. I would like to ask You to complete the short questionnaire. Of course the questionnaire is completely anonymous and the results will be used solely for scientific purposes. I will be relly grateful for your help!

Ps. I'm really sorry for spaming, but I'm abroad now, and I don't have any other option.

Here is the link.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bcaBqB ... Y/viewform
kaaaska28

Postby Keleia » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:41 am

Hello, new here on the boards. Diagnosed with RRMS in October 2011. Looking into Tysabri. Need major advice!! I welcome any and all comments.
“Success is never final and failure is never fatal. It’s courage that counts.”

~Jules Ellinger~
Keleia

Postby lyndacarol » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:04 pm

Welcome to ThisIsMS, Keleia.

You will find LOTS to read in the Board Index forum titled "Tysabri." tysabri-antegren-or-natalizumab-f11/
My hypothesis: excess insulin (hyperinsulinemia) plays a major role in MS, as developed in my initial post: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/general-discussion-f1/topic1878.html "Insulin – Could This Be the Key?"
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Postby redeye1978 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:56 am

Hello, new to this site.
Looks like I have a lot of reading to do.
redeye1978

Postby redeye1978 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:02 am

Where do I find the best kind of insurance to have for MS? I have not been diagnosed by the doctor yet.
redeye1978

Previous

Return to Introductions