Anyone in Halifax Nova Scotia?

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Anyone in Halifax Nova Scotia?

Postby Mary » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:20 pm

I'm going to be moving to Halifax Nova Scotia to accept a new job. I need to find a new doctor and pharmacy that can supply me with LDN. Does anyone have experience in that city or can someone help me out with this information please?
Thanks in advance.

Aylish
Mary
Family Member

Advertisement

Re: Anyone in Halifax Nova Scotia?

Postby HarryZ » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:09 pm

Aylish,

Unless someone can give you the name of a doc who rx LDN in Halifax, you can always contact a number of compounding pharmacies there and ask them if they have ever filled a LDN prescription. If you get a positive answer from any of them you can then ask for the name of the doctor who rxd it and then contact his office for an appointment.

Good luck.

Harry
HarryZ
Family Elder

Postby Mary » Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:09 am

Thanks Harry, I was thinking I may have to do something like that or maybe look to the MS Society in that area to see what info they can provide....although since LDN is still kind of a "question mark" for the MS Society, I may have more luck working through the pharmacy.
Thanks again.

Aylish
Mary
Family Member

Postby HarryZ » Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:27 am

aylish wrote:Thanks Harry, I was thinking I may have to do something like that or maybe look to the MS Society in that area to see what info they can provide....although since LDN is still kind of a "question mark" for the MS Society, I may have more luck working through the pharmacy.
Thanks again.

Aylish

LDN is more than just a question mark for the MS Society! It's something they want nothing to do with and I'm afraid you would be wasting your time by asking them for assistance in Halifax. Save yourself some frustration and go about it without getting the Society involved.

Harry
HarryZ
Family Elder

Return to Low Dose Naltrexone