LDN conference on 11th of june

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
christine13

LDN conference on 11th of june

Post by christine13 »

Has anyone attended the LDN conference in NYC on the 11th of june :?:
I'm looking forward to knowing what 's new!
Thanks! :wink:
JoyceF
Family Elder

LDN conference...

Post by JoyceF »

Hi Christine,
I attended the conference and was so glad that I did. It was a great conference. There is so much to say but LarryGC did such a great job writing up what happened that I will post a link to what he had to say. He sure does like to type..lol. Ok, here goes:
http://p220.ezboard.com/fldnlowdosenalt ... D=87.topic
Also, Sammy Jo posted some photos at her ldners.org site from that day as well here:
http://ldners.org/LDN_conf/index1.html

They also announced that Susan Sedlock has volunteered to host the 2nd annual conference in Washington D.C. in 2006...woohooo!!
christine13

Post by christine13 »

Hi JoyceF,
So kind of you for your reply and above all for the links which kept me in touch with the knowledge of LDN!
In France, i'm trying to be in contact with a doctor who gets used with this therapy. That's done with a friend in Paris.
I'm just looking for which filler can be used as I'm on a diet free of dairies and glutenfree that prevents worsening my condition and it seems to work.
I already dream of being in Whashington next year for the next conference.
JoyceF
Family Elder

Liquid LDN

Post by JoyceF »

Hi Christine,
Have you considered possibly buying the tablets and mixing up the LDN in water? This would eliminate the need for any fillers as that is only necessary in the capsule compilation. This also eliminates the need for a prescription as people are buying it direct from Mexico at www.medsmex.com There are specific instructions on how to mix it up over at the www.goodshape.net site. Good luck to you in whatever way you decide to do it and I hope to meet you in Washington next year. {{{hugs}}} JoyceF