Supplements and LDN

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
robbie
Family Elder

Supplements and LDN

Post by robbie »

Just wondered about anyone taking supplements with LDN. Is there any improvement with adding supplements or other endorphin boosters along with your existing dose of LDN. thanks rob
stsolakos
Family Member

Post by stsolakos »

Last edited by stsolakos on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bluejay

Post by bluejay »

I do take the DL-Phenylalanine; it keeps my mood from bottoming out when the LDN is out of my system. I also take Milk Thistle at night with my LDN; I'm at 2 mg of the latter now, after having increased spasticity at 3 mg, and titrating slowly back up to 3 mg (hopefully).

By the way, Milk Thistle is reputed to be very good for liver support/detox.

bluejay
If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. ~William Blake
It starts with doors...I'd watch out for doors if I were you. ~Neil Gaiman
robbie
Family Elder

thanks

Post by robbie »

I have a doctors appointment in a couple weeks so i just want to ask him about any additional things that might help. I have heard some things about mylen rebuilders. I also thought about changing fillers because of all the comments about the ability for it to be the quickest release possible. I take 3 mg dose currently with calcium carbonate filler. thanks again for your replies and any more, rob