Question for Aaron

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
JoyceF
Family Elder

Question for Aaron

Post by JoyceF »

Hi Aaron....I posted information about the LDN Convention and I also sent you a private message regarding it but have not heard back as of yet. Private message was sent on August 2nd so I'm pretty sure that I should have heard something by now. Is there some other way that I am supposed to get the information regarding the convention to you? Would be nice to set the info on the convention as a sticky. Thanks so much. JoyceF
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Hi Joyce,

After some debate, I have posted it. It is a little tricky for us in these situations, because posting it as a sticky message might confuse some members into thinking we are involved and/or endorsing this conference. As we are not, and in remaining true to our unbiased charter, we have to be careful with our actions.

However, I think it is important for people to be aware of such activities, particularly for a treatment like LDN that has an avid user's community. With the appropriate disclaimers I see no issue here and I have gone ahead and posted it.

Thanks for your understanding; I hope you will reflect positively upon us in the Yahoo LDN group when opportunities arise.

-arron
JoyceF
Family Elder

Hi Aaron...

Post by JoyceF »

I understand your position exactly....and of course I will speak of you favorably. Think you have a darned good site here. Lot's of intelligent conversation going on. Will you be attending the convention if it happens?
Last edited by JoyceF on Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

We were just discussing that. We certainly would like to, and one or two of us may, but we're based out of the west coast and the trip is darned expensive! :)