Need info on LDN

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
hopecomesnow

Post by hopecomesnow »

thanks...I was confused with the blockage and endorphines think!
thanks for clearing me!!!
HCN :D
Vhoenecke
Family Elder

Post by Vhoenecke »

I am from Canada and interested in starting LDN or finding someone to help me. Let me know if anyone is out there. Thanks

Val
bebop
Getting to Know You...

Post by bebop »

Val,

If you go to www.LDNaware.org there is a Canadian page and Facebook group. I'm sure they can help.

bebop
GinaMass

LDN

Post by GinaMass »

I started LDN a couple of months ago. My energy is definately better. Legs seem to be a bit better too, but I also started 10000 IU of vit d at the same time. Stopped Avonex/
My only complaint so far is some mid night waking up. a couple of times at midnight/unable to get back to sleep at all.
I am looking for someone in Texas to test me for CCSVi. Anyone?
Sharon
Family Elder

Post by Sharon »

Ginamass

Go to the local universities -- ask around the IR departments to see if you can get someone to test you for CCSVI. Print off and hand out the information from Dr. Mark Haacke's website http://www.ms-mri.com/

I have not heard of anyone getting the testing completed in Texas --- maybe you can be the first!

Sharon
shye
Family Elder

Post by shye »

Erika and Sharon,
It would be a great help if you said the dosage of LDN tht you take--read some literature tht says 4.5 best, others 3, others 2 ! So how to decide..
Thanks
Vhoenecke
Family Elder

Post by Vhoenecke »

Thanks Bebop,

I am looking into starting LDN I have RRMS dx Jan 2009. On copaxone and wanting to try LDN. Will piggyback both for a bit then if things go well drop Copaxone. I appreciate hearing from people who have been liberated and still on LDN. Thanks for all of the stories.

Val