Continence care products

Discuss physical medical devices that can be used to treat or improve MS symptoms
NickiS

Continence care products

Post by NickiS »

Hi everyone,

I’m hoping there may be some visitors to this forum who would be interested in helping to develop the next generation of bladder / bowel continence care products. If you think this could be you, you are based in the US and are over 18, please read on.

I’m seeking a small number of people who live with MS and who use continence care products for bladder management, bowel management, or both. We’re seeking both men and women for the project.

This is a great opportunity to get your voice heard. All the process will involve is a short interview where we’d like you to discuss your experiences of living with MS and using continence care products. Obviously, we will compensate you for your time, either via a payment directly to you, or to a charity of your choice.

The interviews are discrete, anonymous and undertaken in a professional manner. They will be completed during the next week and over the ‘phone.

The work is being undertaken for a leading manufacturer of continence care products and they’re keen to understand exactly what it is their customers want. This is your chance to tell them!

If you think you might be interested in taking part in this project and can spare an hour of your time over the coming week, please send me a personal message through the forum.

You can find out more about Strategyn; the company I work for and how they have helped to develop new groundbreaking medical products here: http://www.strategyn.co.uk

All the best and I hope I might hear from some of you soon!

Nicki
Strategyn UK
Bibek
Getting to Know You...

Request

Post by Bibek »

Hi NockyS,

Could u plz provide a list of products that u have for males and let me know how to order and receive those at India ?

Regards,