paying for the Neuromove

Discuss physical medical devices that can be used to treat or improve MS symptoms
sstopper

paying for the Neuromove

Post by sstopper »

The best part of this device is that it can restore walking instantly!! Also, when you are thinking about payments, they are accepted for three months; if you want to send the device back, no further payments are necessary!!!

I am just trying to make you all knowledgable about therapeutic devices!! The Neuromove costs $165/ month for 3 months and then $99/month for 55 months!!

I have researched this device and it will make you walk normal again!!

Thank you and God bless!

Shawn Stopper
chrishasms
Family Elder

Post by chrishasms »

OK, I use the Walkaide, use it daily, and was able to walk immediately with it as well.

Who do you work for lol?
popsie
Getting to Know You...

Post by popsie »

Hi Shawn,

I am really excited to hear about the Neuromove. Severe spasticity+pain in my left leg played havoc with my mobility. I now have a baclofen pump that has eased the spasticity and made me pain free. Now I want to get out & about more but walking is still very poor and although exercises have improved my strength & balance I still can hardly lift the foot, not enough to climb stairs. I live in a house on the side of a hill & have lots of stairs. Do you think the neuromove might help????
chrishasms
Family Elder

Re: paying for the Neuromove

Post by chrishasms »

Worst thread ever. Shawn Stopper Sux sea shells by the seas shore.

I have the cure to MS but I need a donation from Shawn to my paypal in order to pay the releasing fee.

Return to “Medical Devices”