MARIJAUNA BEING ILLEGAL IS PURE "BS"-PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Medical Marijuana in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
blossom
Family Elder

MARIJAUNA BEING ILLEGAL IS PURE "BS"-PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Post by blossom »

this article is long but i'd not come across it before and maybe others missed it. americaforsafeaccess.org or phone no. 1-888-929-4367.

i only smoked it 1 time in the 70's---and i liked it! i always thought it should be legalized straight across the board and not just because it was a feel good thing when i was healthy and young. but because it was a bigger crime and all about GREED that a plant so versatile from making products from it like flour, clothing, fuel, paper and much more. but, the medicinal value that they kept from people is unforgiveable. i have not used it for the symptoms they call ms in over 20 yrs. nor would i take any of the mainstream drugs. i was able to get through with out pain and spasticity was not my biggest issue. it was mobility. BUT since i got treated for ccsvi and 2 1/2 yrs. have passed things have went south quick and it's not pretty. "i want and need medicinal marijauna." i'm not taking their over the top priced poison that mainstream offers. and i should "and everybody else that needs it" be able to get it and our ins. or medicare should pay for it. it's not cheap and a lot of us here are alone and on fixed incomes plus myself i'd like to have my brothers grow it. or the govt. get it from organic farmers. not get it from who knows where. this is all bullshit. can you tell it's not a good day and i'm more than fired up. and what the hell!! they legalize bits and pieces here and there--quit f------ around legalize it across the board. let the dr.'s and researchers cut loose, help people with their pain and suffering cure some. give people jobs you name it. "collect the tax" and help get the states and country out of the mess they say we're in.

anyway, i'm gonna start bitching and calling----hope this article links up for anybody interested. but, the no.'s above hope it's updated i'll know tomorrow.-----------

crap, the link won't come up so just go to the web site i put above if you want
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Re: MARIJAUNA BEING ILLEGAL IS PURE "BS"-PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Post by HappyPoet »

Hi blossom, another great post of yours.
blossom wrote:i only smoked it 1 time in the 70's
I smoked it more than 1 time <grin>, and I'd like to smoke it (or eat it in brownies) all the time because it really did help with easing my spasticity and pain, helping me sleep, giving me an appetite, and keeping me in a calm state of mind (stress is one of my worst enemies).

Much thanks to you for saying so much so well--I love your straight talking which should be mandatory reading for all neuros and politicians.

http://safeaccessnow.org
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

Unfortunately, politics still has quite a grasp on the whole MJ issue. Depending on where you live will dictate on its availability to you.

Back in 2005, my wife was given the opportunity to use medical MJ here in London, Canada. The neurologist at the Pain Clinic here did research with MJ and found that it did indeed work for many patients who suffered with pain and/or spasms. Using science over politics, he knew MJ was like any other prescription drug and treated it as such. Fortunately the government here weighed science first and thus patients have the ability to obtain it under a doctor's care.

Slowly different states in the US are allowing this but it's still going to take some time before MJ is treated like a drug like all the other drugs available out there via prescription.

Harry
elyse_peace
Family Elder

Post by elyse_peace »

blossom,
i sure do get your point.
i was unable to use the link.
elyse
elyse_peace
Family Elder

Post by elyse_peace »

hi blossom,
maybe these sites are of interest. of course, it is still illegal.
elyse
elyse_peace
Family Elder

Post by elyse_peace »

hi blossom,
maybe these sites are of interest:
http://www.safeaccessnow.org
http://www.safeaccessnow.net
http://www.veteransformedicalmarijuana.org
sorry i forgot to include them. of course, it is still illegal.
elyse
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

seems to more than help pain and stiffness. this i think has to do more with the rick simpson cannabias oil and dr.'s in cali. that's just what they do and do well.

anybody in or around cali. went this route?

civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

i love cannabis, it helps with my spasms, pain, and sleep

Hawaii's med mj laws are stupid
PointsNorth
Family Elder

Post by PointsNorth »

Not Just a High - good article

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/feature ... ust_a_high

MJ is clearly a threat to some....
Albany 2010. Brooklyn 2011
Hayes inspired Calcitriol+D3 2013-2014
Coimbra Protocol 2014-16
DrG B12 Transdermal Spray 2014-16
Progesterone 2015-16
Low-Dose Immunotherapy 2015-16
My Current Regimen http://www.thisisms.com/forum/regimens-f22/topic25634.html
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

U.S. PATENT ON MARIJAUNA---talk about talking out both sides of their mouth!! i'll bet the drug co.'s are frothing at the mouth and buddying up. and i'm not making this political toward demo. or rep. this all got made illegal a long time ago--so the blood guilt is equally distributed. IT'S ALL GREED AND CONTROL!!

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2010/08/09/patent-pot/

it needs to be legalized straight across the board.--i don't want tampered with synthetic generic marijauna and if the drug co.'s have their way that's what it will be. they can't make money any other way.
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Wow, blossom, thanks for the link to this article. My, what dastardly, devious, duplicitous, dictating, dubious, deceitful, double-crossing, draconian devils the Feds are!

This is the first I've heard pot is an antioxidant and has neuroprotective properties. An antioxidant! Neuroprotective!

How much you wanna bet the Feds will lease or sell these pot patents to big pharma? I predict that big pharma will try to pay off the right politicians (Citizens United) in order to rip us off by turning a free "weed" into a $50,000 a year DMD for "MS" patients.
civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

i dont even understand how they can patent that

i dont think that patent is even legal

i thought you couldnt patent living things

CBD as far as i found CBD is only created externally by marijuana and mother breast milk, so you cant patent a mom but you can patent her breast milk? considering humans produce CBD naturally what does that mean, every person is breaking the law?

please help me understand this
MarkLavelle
Family Elder

Post by MarkLavelle »

That patent is as good as hundreds (thousands) of other similar ones in the medical field.

Patent law has been badly broken for at least 20 years...

RRMS dx 3/3/11; Copaxone since 12/1/11
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

happy poet, awwh, no one tops your vocabulary. you nailed it and if everything was know i'm sure you'd furnish some more. -- so get prepared.
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

civic killer, i can't explain it--all i can say--if you are in charge of makeing the rules somewhere there's more than likely something in place that the maker can manipulate the rules for their gain. and, all this bullshit that it takes a cazillion steps to undo a law--that's bullshit. "just slide it in with all the other "pork" shit.

i know we have to not be political here at tims--i'm not pitting one politic against another. what i am doing is lumping into one group of deceit and lies much like whoever decided to name these symptoms ms. it needs changed and quit pussyfooting around a dribble here a dabble there. STRAIGHT ACROSS THE BOARD.

note that it sounds like the ama even got dupped when the law was put through.

www.decriminalize.com/