MS Hug and Indicas

Medical Marijuana in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
Quest56
Family Elder

MS Hug and Indicas

Post by Quest56 »

MS Hug related symptoms are the most unpleasant and truly frightening of any of the MS symptoms I have dealt with in my 30+ years of dealing with MS.

Has anyone found indica cannabas (medical marijuana) to be of help in relieving this symptom?

I have just filled a prescription for liboderm lidocaine patches to have on hand when an attack happens (I've heard this is helpful), but am looking for additional alternatives.

Thanks for any advice.
CCSVI Procedure 9/16/2009 at Stanford
Stent in left and right IJVs
SPMS
Copaxone
Former Ampyra User
Regular Botox Bladder Injections
300mg d-Biotin / day
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: MS Hug and Indicas

Post by jimmylegs »

more magnesium-rich foods in diet and when in supplement form, high quality soluble organic form like magnesium glycinate, and fewer combinations which deplete magnesium status, such as high daily vit d3 intake.
works for me; haven't have ms hug in close to a decade. it used to affect my ability to take a proper breath. no longer. in general having improved my mag status keeps me generally more relaxed as well. much better.
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.
Scott1
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Scott1 »

Hi,

I put up with one for a month before I took myself to hospital. Be very careful that your heart is operating normally. In my case two chambers just stopped but I had no blockages. Yours, hopefully, is different but you can walk around like that for some time. I'd check with a doctor.
My initial approach was to walk into a hospital and say "I'm four weeks into an MS attack and I think I need some help". Never seen so many people move so fast as when I appeared.

I do take magnesium as well as Q10 and aceytl-l-carnitine as they all have a role in ATP production. My experience suggests to me that I stopped efficiently recycling it (for whatever reason) at that point.

Regards,
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

Hello,
I have had great success with mj and ms pain. It wipes out all pain. Try edibles of some sort. Take when you can relax, so that you can see how it affects you. Have you tried anything yet?
Good luck!!
Tif

Return to “Medical Marijuana”