CBD for MS

Medical Marijuana in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
USHearts

CBD for MS

Post by USHearts »

*I found another thread discussing this but it was from 2014 so I thought I should start fresh.

I live in California where medical marijuana has been legal for a while but I'd still never heard of it as a potential means of alleviating MS symptoms. A friend shared this article with me on Facebook last night about CBD and MS:

http://www.marijuanaresources.com/cbd-a ... sclerosis/

I was curious about this because CBD is the non-psychoactive part of the marijuana and sometimes I just don't want to deal with the haziness. But I was especially interested in the relief of muscle discomfort section since CBD oil is non-addictive. Has anyone here had any experiences, good or bad, with CBD oil? I think I'm going to try it regardless but I just want to know what to expect, if anything.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: CBD for MS

Post by ElliotB »

I took it for about 1 1/2 years (Charlotte's Web) and stopped taking it about 2 months ago. I thought it was helping but have not noticed any differences since stopping so I don't know if it was really helping me or not. It is certainly worth trying in case it does help you. Please let us know....
USHearts

Post by USHearts »

Yeah, it doesn't seem like there's much risk involved so, as far as I can tell anyway, it doesn't seem like it can hurt. I'll let you know if I notice any difference.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Hope it helps! Many are!!!
Stillhaha
Family Member

Post by Stillhaha »

Vaporized THC worked best for me back when I had access to it in California. It calmed my shaking hands and helped me anticipate my bladder's hijacking of my attention.

Post by ElliotB »

I recently tried THC oil (which is vaporized. It helped me sleep (kind of) but otherwise has had no benefit to me and I am not using it any longer. It seems, like every treatment, it helps some but not all...

Return to “Medical Marijuana”