Side effects and MJ

Medical Marijuana in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
G0bl1n

Side effects and MJ

Post by G0bl1n »

Hey all,
I started on a 1thc:1cbd oil based spray about a week ago to help with the symptoms of my PPMS. For the first three days it seemed to really work well, my legs were less stiff, the "MS Hug" was gone, and even some of the mental fog I was experiencing was ba

About 4 days into the treatment however, I started getting short bursts of vertigo, and felt very weak on my left side. I'm not sure if side effects or other, but wanted to see if anyone else had experienced weird side effects while using medical marijuana?
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: Side effects and MJ

Post by ElliotB »

I had tried CBD (from hemp) in the past without any beneficial results. As medical marijuana was just approved in our State, my doctor thought I might do better with THC. I have not had any noticeable beneficial effects or effects period from the THC other than it makes me sleepy and is helping me sleep a bit longer through the night (I wake up many times every night from nerve pain). At this point, I am taking a very low dose, typically only 5mg at night. I have only been using it on and off for about a month and am still experimenting with the strains and dosage. There are numerous strains available (although the 1:1 is typically made with a hybrid THC), each offering slightly different benefits. I plan on trying the 1:1 next month.

I found this site to have a lot of good information (go to the STRAINS tab at the top):

https://www.leafly.com/start-exploring

What dosage are you taking?