Proteolytic Enzymes

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, etc. here
LR1234
Family Elder

Proteolytic Enzymes

Post by LR1234 »

Hi, has anyone had some success with Proteolytic enzymes?

I am taking VirastopX2 (enzymedica) UniZyme (vitamin research company), Nattokinase (Vitamin research company) and Pancreatin quadruple strength (solgar)

I have been taking them for 3 days and I do feel a difference already.
gibbledygook
Family Elder

Post by gibbledygook »

Hi L!
I also tried enzymes including lumbrokinase and serrapeptase and a combined pill. I found they were modestly beneficial at a time when I was having very bad symptoms.
3 years antibiotics, 06/09 bilateral jug stents at C1, 05/11 ballooning of both jug valves, 07/12 stenting of renal vein, azygos & jug valve ballooning,
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

Thanks GG:) I am planning on adding nyastatin at some point and doing the Klenner protocol alongside it all! (I am flushing from the niacin as I write, kinda a good feeling:)!
shye
Family Elder

Post by shye »

LR1234
In what ways do you feel a difference in the three days of taking enzymes?

(Learned by trial and error--sometimes it is better to do things in a one by one progression--if you take too many new things around the same time, hard to figure which is the thing that is actually helping).
LR1234
Family Elder

Post by LR1234 »

Pain stopped in eyes, and I felt my general well being improve. I have to add I am also taking high doses of vitamin C powder, Milk thistle tea (which includes dandilion, gingko and licorice) and also red clover tea.
Pastryrocks

Re: Proteolytic Enzymes

Post by Pastryrocks »

Unsure if this Topic is still active or not, but I guess it’s better late than never.

Presently I’m taking 6 tablets daily without food of Bromelain Papain+ and two tablets of Digestive Enzymes + with Betaine Hydrochloride by Vitazan with meals. I’m walking and talking and can even remember to take these enzymes, so I assume that something good is happening.

As I understand these enzymes are suppose to help with digestion, which is always good, but also tame the immune system, which is better since I MS. Been taking them for almost two months and my MS symptoms have only gotten better. Mind you I also have been on an Anti-inflammatory diet since August and been doing acupuncture weekly since spring.

Since Proteolytic enzymes are supposed to tame the immune system, I am rather surprised that not many people have commented about these enzymes, good or bad. I realize that I am rather new here and also new to the wonderful world of MS, I just thought that others would also be taking or at least tried some kind of Proteolytic enzyme. Considering how many people bash the injections and so forth, I thought there would be more just two people taking about Proteolytic enzymes.

Return to “Natural Approach”