Adrenal Fatigue n MS

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, etc. here
angelwings

Adrenal Fatigue n MS

Post by angelwings »

:roll: This is out of a book by Kathryn R Simpson called "The MS Solution" and one on overcoming Adrenal Fatigue. I've started this therapy and it's a trip to say the least...
Here is the beginning of the book for those of you who were interested

Introduction to Kathryn R Simpsons book " Overcoming Adrenal Fatigue" Your adrenal glands can save you life - mine did. But it took me years to figure out the vital connection between my adrenal function and my health problems. I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis(MS), a disease that's universally considered to be an inflammatory disease of the central nervous system. My diagnosis of MS was based on a roster of debilitating inflammatory symptoms: lesions in my brain and spinal column, elevated proteins in my spinal fluid, loss of eyesight, bladder problems, chronic fatigue, carpal tunnel syndrom, Bell's palsy, chronic back pain, irritable bowel syndrome and more.

Page 37
Adrenal insufficiency can be caused by congenital factors (meaning present at birth but not necessarily genetic) or genetic, or hereditary factors. Among the causes of congenital problems are nutritional deficiencies and toxins like heavy metals being passed from mother to child during pregnancy.
If your mother or father had compromised adrenal function when you were conceived, your embryonic development may have been influenced by this weakness. Think of the stressful situations many of our parents went through before we were born: The great depression, wars, or other traumatic events. Clinical studies have shown that wartime trauma experienced by a mother can lower adrenal function and cortisol levels in any children born to her after that time. How many of us had parents who served in or suffered through ww2, the korean war, or another conflict? This influence on children's adrenal function may offer an explanation for why so many of us have adrenal fatigue.