Vitamin C and MS ???

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, etc. here
notasperfectasyou
Family Elder

UPDATE

Post by notasperfectasyou »

UPDATE: I HAVE CONTINUED TO REVIEW VITAMIN C AND I AM NOW UNCERTAIN ABOUT IT. I WILL TRY TO POST NEW INFO BY THE END OF APRIL. DO SOME GOOGLING ON VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF "VITAMIN C NUCLEAR FACTOR KAPPA B ASCORBIC ACID NF-KB TNF GM CSF" IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I'M LOOKING AT.

LyndaCarol: I know that I need to take a look at the 101 thread again, but this issue is high on my list right now because I might need to correct this Vitamin C post.

I'm also trying to write a 102 post

I also need to know about Copaxone and Novantrone, our Neuro wants to be more agressive than Avonex. full plate. napay
It would be really nice to be able to put links in here

If I have included a bad link, google the word "Scholar", click link for "Google Scholar". Search for the name of the paper and author in Google Scholar.
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Do your homework, as I know you will!

Post by lyndacarol »

napay--I don't mean to be alarmist; I know Novantrone has research and approval behind it (Also lots of people who are using it!).

I know of ONE, isolated. negative case--a friend with MS, in Arizona, took Novantrone 3 or 4 times and died of heart problem.

From this, I caution you (and your fiancee) to research this option thoroughly.
notasperfectasyou
Family Elder

Re: Do your homework, as I know you will!

Post by notasperfectasyou »

lyndacarol wrote:napay--I don't mean to be alarmist; I know Novantrone has research and approval behind it (Also lots of people who are using it!).

I know of ONE, isolated. negative case--a friend with MS, in Arizona, took Novantrone 3 or 4 times and died of heart problem.

From this, I caution you (and your fiancee) to research this option thoroughly.
Thankyou! I promise to research this. I've update the last post on vitamin C. I'll try to add more detail to it next week. napay
It would be really nice to be able to put links in here

If I have included a bad link, google the word "Scholar", click link for "Google Scholar". Search for the name of the paper and author in Google Scholar.