It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:17 am

News News of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Site map of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) » Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

If the pictures I've seen cause problems, then I'm dead!

Three years of symptoms (cognitive difficulties, tinnitus, fatigue) and no answers. My scans show I only have one jugular instead of two, and the one I have is severely pinched. No answers from any Dr's so far, so maybe this can be a first step for me. Check these scans out. I hope this works ;)

Thanks for your interest,

Joel
Read more : If the pictures I've seen cause problems, then I'm dead! | Views : 7030 | Replies : 21

Forceps as a cause???

I was a forceps delivery. I'm curious. Any others delivered with the help of forceps?

Bilateral obstruction of the internal jugular veins is rare in the neonatal period and no long-term follow-up has been reported yet. We report two cases. The first developped an extensive thrombosis of superior veina cava related to a central veinous line, the second an unilateral thrombosis of the transverse-sigmoid sinus associated to a constitutional hypoplasia of the contralateral jugular vein. ...
Read more : Forceps as a cause??? | Views : 1226 | Replies : 3

CCSVI: had liberation done in April 09

I was a participant in the study for CCSCI under Prof. Zamboni from Italy. This past April I went to Italy for Liberation in Ferrara. I am 10 years in to my MS diagnosis and have done Avonex and Rebif. Cytoxin as well as Novantron and now Tysabri. With in 24 hours of liberation I was able to ambulate without thinking of it first. Was able to get dressed standing in middle of room without ...
Read more : CCSVI: had liberation done in April 09 | Views : 3236 | Replies : 15

Dr Haacke's website is soliciting volunteers !!!!!!

I just 1 minute ago went to Dr Haacke's website and clicked the "be a volunteer" button. Yesterday it said "coming soon", but today there was a from to fill out to volunteer, SO I FILLED IT OUT. I wanted to let you all know even though I'm just a newbie here. I assume I'm volunteering just for an imaging study. I'm anxious for them to reply !!!!
Read more : Dr Haacke's website is soliciting volunteers !!!!!! | Views : 6103 | Replies : 47

Do any other non-MS people ever have blocked CS veins?

Just a question - do any non-MS people ever have these kind of blocked veins? What happens if blocked jugulars are detected, routinely?

I am going to my GP next week about CCSVI.
I had an MRI done about 3 months ago to investigate repeated migraines. It has suddenly occured to me when looking at the CCSVI MRI example that Cheer posted that I'm looking at the weird "anomoly" I saw on my MRI. I ...
Read more : Do any other non-MS people ever have blocked CS veins? | Views : 4459 | Replies : 25

Poland

I don't feel right messing Erica's topic,so I decided to start a new one about CCSVI in Poland.I'm now Dr Simka's patient,so I'll observe his work and will share everything with You.I also would like to invite for discussion my polish friends who,I know, read this forum but are affraid to write in english (don't be silly-no grades here).
ok,so for today : as You know ,doppler usg showed very bad blood flow (amazingly bad ...
Read more : Poland | Views : 3529 | Replies : 28

Would a CCSVI Forum Update Thread be possible?

CCSVI Forum Update Thread:
Some MS symptoms make it difficult to keep up with how fast the forum moves.
Perhaps a summary of new info could be provided.

Questions: Ideas and comments wanted!

1) Are there members willing to do the updates?
2) Are there others also interested in reading updates?
3) Should a poll be done to gauge interest?
4) Should the updates be monthly, weekly, or even daily?
5) Is this idea even ...
Read more : Would a CCSVI Forum Update Thread be possible? | Views : 1338 | Replies : 3

Dr. Haacke/Dr. Reichenbach (Germany) CCSVI case 1

New paper online today-
Dr. Haacke collaborates with Dr. Reichenbach in Jena, Germany-

Multiple sclerosis with the CCSVI protocol: SWI, MRA and FQ

Case 1 of the NICE protocol as proposed by the MRI Institute for Biomedical Research

The first complete case we studied came from a collaboration with Juergen Reichenbach in Jena, Germany.

This patient was 45 years old and had a full brain susceptibility weighted imaging scan, an MR venogram of the major ...
Read more : Dr. Haacke/Dr. Reichenbach (Germany) CCSVI case 1 | Views : 10760 | Replies : 46

Idea's for compatible med's while waiting for 'the call'

I am impatiently waiting for my call from Dr. Dake (info sent to him 9/21).

In the meantime I meet with my neuro this week and after 14 months of tysabri I am still progressing, I want to change. I am hoping for the stents, but even with them I think I will stay on some med anyways for a while.
I have been seriously studying the abx protocols, but I figure my doc is ...
Read more : Idea's for compatible med's while waiting for 'the call' | Views : 918 | Replies : 3

Procedure in Poland

Today, it was the first procedure/surgery in Poland made by Dr. Simka and his team. Of course, successful!
Erika
Read more : Procedure in Poland | Views : 32915 | Replies : 87

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220835 • Total topics 22887 • Total members 14451

Contact us | Terms of Service