It is currently Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:52 am

News News of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Site map of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) » Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

new here!

Hi all,

I've been lurking excitedly for a while, and am just now delurking to introduce myself--my MS sx started suddenly a year ago (after my 2nd child's birth). I've had 4 relapses, two of them transverse myelitis since then, plus a host of random symptoms that come and go. Just diagnosed in June after the 3rd relapse. I'm on Copaxone and LDN.

I am young, in my twenties with a toddler and a baby ...
Read more : new here! | Views : 1415 | Replies : 8

TIMS Apple Spice Cake....

This cake got me in the door at the Hope Center for Neurological Disorders. please go to : http://hopecenter.wustl.edu. Dr. Thomas A. Woolsey and Dr. Mark P. Goldberg both ate a piece of this cake I baked. If you go to the above website you will see both of these wonderful scientists and their amazing backgrounds. Both Tom and Mark listened carefully and with full attention to me when I presented the case for CCSVI. ...
Read more : TIMS Apple Spice Cake.... | Views : 1165 | Replies : 2

Dr F A Schelling's proposal re ligature of jugular vein

Hello all - I am new to posting, although I have been reading up on the subject of CCSVI in recent weeks, including on this forum.

I came across this website (click here) relating to Dr Schelling's findings regarding CCSVI. You will see on this page (click here) he makes the following statement:

To prevent the development of “Dawson’s finger” projections, a ligature of the jugular vein carrying injurious venous back-jets into the center of ...
Read more : Dr F A Schelling's proposal re ligature of jugular vein | Views : 3820 | Replies : 15

Coumadin vs Clexane

Coumadin vs Clexane

Good evening (it's 20.53 pm here in the Netherlands),

I don't understand why dr. Dakes patients have to take Coumadin and dr. Simka's patients get Clexane.

Does anyone know this?

I'm sorry if I missed it. There are too many pages to read :)
Read more : Coumadin vs Clexane | Views : 1880 | Replies : 5

worried the most about coumadin . . .

Hello to everyone. :-) Thank you so much for your wonderful help and replies -- you are the very best people! :-)
Read more : worried the most about coumadin . . . | Views : 1444 | Replies : 8

meet and greet at the Sheraton

What a good day yesterday. I got to sit down with Mark (skydog) and Oliver (Radeck) and their families. It was absolutely awesome to sit down and talk face to face with people who are going through the exact same thing. And what wonderful people. I think we talked for 2+ hours but it felt like ten minutes as everything you wanted to say gets washed out with enthusiastic greetings and warm feelings and before ...
Read more : meet and greet at the Sheraton | Views : 5344 | Replies : 62

Read more : 123 | Views : 929 | Replies : 3

Just returned from Dr. Haake's MRI study

Well, Yesterday I made the less than enjoyable drive to Detroit (not my fav city) and had my MRI/MRV done at Harper Hospital.

I must say, once I got through the sea of people in the lobby, and went through the tunnel to the MRI reseach wing, all went smoothly. Paula was a real peach, and was very kind. The MRI room was suprisingly nice, and the machine looked quite new. I am a stickler ...
Read more : Just returned from Dr. Haake's MRI study | Views : 2367 | Replies : 5

Zamboni's posters on Facebook ???????

I am glad that someone put the images of Zamboni"s even posters on Facebook. The problem is that the pictures are low resolution so if you blow them up to try and read them it's impossible. Does anyone know if/where better images of these posters are ??? Maybe they are purposefully blurry for reasons of academic protection.

I am meeting with some MS researchers today and the images of the posters would be good to ...
Read more : Zamboni's posters on Facebook ??????? | Views : 1531 | Replies : 12

Appt. with Dake in Dec. but need help with insurance stuff

Hi all

I desperately need advice. I have an appointment with Dr. Dake in early December. I actually sent all of my records to Alex and the doctor in early August! I made the appointment in Aug., did not hear from them for 3 months and so I assumed everything was okay. I called 2 weeks ago to confirm my appointment in Dec. Alex told she is still having issues with my insurance which came ...
Read more : Appt. with Dake in Dec. but need help with insurance stuff | Views : 1488 | Replies : 12

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 227065 • Total topics 23943 • Total members 15228

Contact us | Terms of Service