It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:20 am

News News of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Site map of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) » Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

CCSVI and vaccination

Another connection between vaccination and neurological disorders before CCSVI is recognised and widely accepted:
http://vactruth.com/2009/07/21/dr-andre ... -vaccines/
Unbelievable!
Read more : CCSVI and vaccination | Views : 894 | Replies : 2

Looking for answers to questions re the surgery

Hi All,
I’m Hoodyup’s aka Andrew’s wife. He’s posted another thread. I read the responses and comments. Frankly, I am not here to whine and don’t need any online support. Yes, I’m pretty abrasive these days because of this stupid MS and well…I’m just down right pissed at it AND the medical profession and I’m not even PMSing or on steroids. As of today, I’m now moderately pissed at Andrew for going behind my back ...
Read more : Looking for answers to questions re the surgery | Views : 2251 | Replies : 17

Coach -To Stanford and Back

Thought I hadd posted about my Stanford experience, but I guess it got lost in cyberspace. Left for Stanford last Sunday and arrived in San Jose in a small drizzle of rain. My husband and I did the scouting of Stanford to find out locations of the different tests. Had the tests on Tuesday. Which went fine. I think I even momentarily dozed off during the MRI. Someone had mentioned in a previous post that ...
Read more : Coach -To Stanford and Back | Views : 2898 | Replies : 22

Getting Doppler in Finland

Yeah,

Surprise to me too, but I was in private sector clinic today visiting vascular surgeon.
He was very sceptic first but I show him CCSVI article from Finnish MS-magazine and then we was able to speak the same language(maybe?) :D

I made a cd-disc to him, full of CCSVI documents and pictures,
all that I can found.
He said that this thing is very interesting ...
Read more : Getting Doppler in Finland | Views : 1437 | Replies : 11

Vasolidation

On Wikipedia I found one sentence regarding vasolidation that I find interesting:
"Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) - the major active chemical in marijuana. Its mild vasodilating effects redden the eyes of cannabis users."

I remember articles where I read about cases where people could walk right after smoking marijuana. Maybe because of that effect.

Another fact is that vasolidation leads to a decrease in blood pressure and I read that low BP was found helpful in MS ...
Read more : Vasolidation | Views : 909 | Replies : 2

you all are amazing -- can I join you?

I just found this info last week, and the first night I could not SLEEP I was so excited. I have now tried to absorb everything you all have written on this forum. :-)

I've even dreamed about it. Last night I dreamed Janet Leigh was playing me in a movie about all this, and Dr. Dake was asking her what her transferrin levels were because that ...
Read more : you all are amazing -- can I join you? | Views : 2160 | Replies : 16

L-citrulline

This is an old article from the bbc which I just noticed again, as it was in the most read or something...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/healt ... 498061.stm

I found l-citrulline is sold as a supplement and I wondered if anyone had ever tried it?
Read more : L-citrulline | Views : 899 | Replies : 0

Talking points for dubious docs (and others!)

This has gotten some good response on the Facebook CCSVI in Multiple Sclerosis page, and I wanted to share it here (seems apropos!)

When bringing CCSVI research to your neurologist or physician, be prepared for the following comments:
(remember, your responses are given with a smile....no need for hostility. We want to get more doctors to look into the research.)

1. You can't believe everything you read on the internet!
A. The research has been ...
Read more : Talking points for dubious docs (and others!) | Views : 2718 | Replies : 16

Vasoconstriction

Normally, I don't have much spasticity in my legs. But if I get very stressed (like at the dentist getting a cavity filled, or watching a really scary movie), or if I get real cold real fast, my right leg gets so stiff I can barely work it. As soon as I become less stressed, or I get out of the cold, the spasticity quickly dissipates.

Since CCSVI made the scene, I've come to think ...
Read more : Vasoconstriction | Views : 1501 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 216468 • Total topics 22115 • Total members 13908