It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:58 am

News News of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Site map of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) » Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Hypoxia and hemoglobin?

Does hypoxia lead to elevated hemoglobin count in CCSVI? Have you had abnormally high hemoglobin levels?
Read more : Hypoxia and hemoglobin? | Views : 1238 | Replies : 1

a.

a.
Read more : a. | Views : 951 | Replies : 1

Happy Bithday Erika!!

Erika,

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday!! :) :) :)

We are always here for you and will remain by your side.

Cat
Read more : Happy Bithday Erika!! | Views : 1342 | Replies : 13

Blood flow and remission in MS: a new interpretation

Blood flow and remission in MS: a new interpretation of historic observations

Duration
30/01/2006 to 02/01/2009
Category
cause of MS,
Sub-category
electrophysiology,
Grant number
Institution
King’s College London
Researcher
Prof. K.J. Smith
Amount funded
£114,515

MS results in intense inflammation within the brain and spinal cord, and there is increasing evidence that this can directly cause conduction and neurological deficits. This PhD project explores the hypothesis that the deficits arise because the nerve ...
Read more : Blood flow and remission in MS: a new interpretation | Views : 4719 | Replies : 30

Tracking Project Suggestion

Sharon, Marie, Jeff, Sport, and Randi:

I will "dump" your responses into a surveymonkey survey and post the link on the message board so we could all see what this would look like.

I'll try to get it done tonight. I think you will find it a handy tool to review and analyze data and easy for input.

If the TIMS administrators want to keep it going, there would be nothing extra that would need ...
Read more : Tracking Project Suggestion | Views : 942 | Replies : 1

CCVI outcomes and other approaches

I am very curious about the operation and how it ties in with diet, heavy metal poisoning, supplements and Lymes disease and if patients outcomes are different when tied into any of these other approaches. I am due to have the operation at Stanford in November. I follow the Best Bet Diet, take supplements, incorporate Dr. Wahl’s advice (www.terrywahls.com) don’t smoke or drink, am currently being treated for Mercury ...
Read more : CCVI outcomes and other approaches | Views : 1539 | Replies : 3

List of Those Who Had/Scheduled to Have Procedure-Stanford

This is a list of those who had or are going to have procedure at Stanford. This list was part of another topic and it was suggested that I move it under its own topic. Also noted those who have posted to the Tracking Sticky.

The names I can remember:

Jeff (Cheerleader or Jeff w MS) 5/12/09 -posted to Tracking sticky
Marie (MRhodes40) 5/19/09 -posted to Tracking sticky
Sharon (Sharon) 6/2/09 -posted to Tracking sticky ...
Read more : List of Those Who Had/Scheduled to Have Procedure-Stanford | Views : 9959 | Replies : 58

Woe is Finland

I am a Brit who resides in Finland and my wife who is a Finn has RRMS.

I feel as though Im banging my head against a brick wall over here. The Finns as a people are fairly Passive and have no culture of protest or positive societal action. Now, when a call to action is required Im looked upon as a piece of shit.
Typical responses include, "we dont do things that way over ...
Read more : Woe is Finland | Views : 1183 | Replies : 8

Why arent any of you using the media to get this out there?

Here is a tip folks

I am about to begin informing European media personalities who suffer from MS about CCSVI.

You guys in the US could start by contacting people such as Montell Williams or Richard Pryor. Ge the word in the right ear and watch what transpires.

Williams even runs his own MS foundation with money available for research!!! Come on folks get writing, calling and informing.

Peter
Read more : Why arent any of you using the media to get this out there? | Views : 1467 | Replies : 12

NMSS

Read more : NMSS | Views : 4104 | Replies : 41

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221679 • Total topics 23015 • Total members 14539

Contact us | Terms of Service