It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:26 am

News News of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Site map of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) » Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Please point me in the right direction.
After having PPMS since '97 I'm really stirred up by this new discovery.
Please give any advice you can regards how I can have this investigated and if necessary treated in the U.K.
I am seeing my G.P. next week and will try my best to get her interested in it.
I will be taking along prints of the documents recommended by ...
Read more : CCSVI in U.K? | Views : 2005 | Replies : 13

OT Physiology questions

I get a lot of PM's about physiology: why things work the way they do in the body. I would like to have a place where people can ask that kind of question and I'll do my best to answer so everyone can read the answer. I will reduce the repeat answers in pm for me :wink:

Here is one I got recently:
reading over the ...
Read more : OT Physiology questions | Views : 5083 | Replies : 50

I have a doubt....Plz suggest !!!!!

In 2004 i was dx "AQUEDUCTAL STENOSIS" and referred to Neurosurgery dept for having an operation,but the Neurosurgery dept denied saying "the MR brain shown mild to moderate ventricular dilation,it appears to be arrested hydrocephalus and not the cause of present neurological status".Later at a different hospital in 2006 i was dx "? PROGRESSIVE MS "

I am having swelling in my feet and the other symptoms are difficulty in walking ,Bladder and Bowel dysfunctions. ...
Read more : I have a doubt....Plz suggest !!!!! | Views : 1064 | Replies : 1

Anyone contacted prof. Zamboni?

Did anyone here contact prof. Zamboni? Does he answer on questions? Is he performing any diagnosis or surgery on demand or doing research only?
Read more : Anyone contacted prof. Zamboni? | Views : 3447 | Replies : 16

Hypoxia and hemoglobin?

Does hypoxia lead to elevated hemoglobin count in CCSVI? Have you had abnormally high hemoglobin levels?
Read more : Hypoxia and hemoglobin? | Views : 1498 | Replies : 2

Read more : a. | Views : 994 | Replies : 1

Happy Bithday Erika!!

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday!! :) :) :)

We are always here for you and will remain by your side.

Read more : Happy Bithday Erika!! | Views : 1402 | Replies : 13

Blood flow and remission in MS: a new interpretation

Blood flow and remission in MS: a new interpretation of historic observations

30/01/2006 to 02/01/2009
cause of MS,
Grant number
King’s College London
Prof. K.J. Smith
Amount funded

MS results in intense inflammation within the brain and spinal cord, and there is increasing evidence that this can directly cause conduction and neurological deficits. This PhD project explores the hypothesis that the deficits arise because the nerve ...
Read more : Blood flow and remission in MS: a new interpretation | Views : 4829 | Replies : 30

Tracking Project Suggestion

Sharon, Marie, Jeff, Sport, and Randi:

I will "dump" your responses into a surveymonkey survey and post the link on the message board so we could all see what this would look like.

I'll try to get it done tonight. I think you will find it a handy tool to review and analyze data and easy for input.

If the TIMS administrators want to keep it going, there would be nothing extra that would need ...
Read more : Tracking Project Suggestion | Views : 1026 | Replies : 1

CCVI outcomes and other approaches

I am very curious about the operation and how it ties in with diet, heavy metal poisoning, supplements and Lymes disease and if patients outcomes are different when tied into any of these other approaches. I am due to have the operation at Stanford in November. I follow the Best Bet Diet, take supplements, incorporate Dr. Wahl’s advice ( don’t smoke or drink, am currently being treated for Mercury ...
Read more : CCVI outcomes and other approaches | Views : 1586 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Total posts 227695 • Total topics 24046 • Total members 15403

Contact us | Terms of Service