It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:26 pm

News News of Copaxone

Site map of Copaxone » Forum : Copaxone

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Copaxone

Study finds little difference in Copaxone v Rebif trial

Merck KGaA's Rebif multiple-sclerosis drug is not superior to rival Teva's Copaxone, a study obtained by Reuters on Wednesday showed.
"The number of events (relapses) was insufficient to establish a statistically significant difference between the two products, despite a trend advantage for Rebif," the report said.

The 96-week Phase IV study involving almost 800 patients will be presented at the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS) in Prague.

Merck inherited Rebif ...
Read more : Study finds little difference in Copaxone v Rebif trial | Views : 2170 | Replies : 3

Genes that affect reponses of MS to Copaxone

Israeli scientists identify: Genes that Affect Responses of Multiple Sclerosis Patients to Copaxone®

http://80.70.129.162/site/en/weizman.as ... oc_id=4890

A group of Israeli scientists from the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, the Weizmann Institute of Science and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries have recently identified genes responsible for the positive response of many multiple sclerosis patients to the drug Copaxone®. These findings may contribute to the development of personalized medicine for multiple sclerosis ...
Read more : Genes that affect reponses of MS to Copaxone | Views : 1938 | Replies : 1

Copaxone Sting Reduction Technique: A Personal Breakthough

If you try this, please post a reply. I know that typically there’s only about 1 reply post for every 30 or so views, but honestly I really think this is very important and I hope that with frequent replies we can keep it on the front page near the top of the Copaxone message board.

I’m not one to accept what I’m told, at least not without a lot of (seemingly annoying) follow-up questions. ...
Read more : Copaxone Sting Reduction Technique: A Personal Breakthough | Views : 10084 | Replies : 19

Copaxone for ppms? (also posted in general disscussion)

Hi All:

I haven't posted for a while but I was interested to see if anyones neuro is advising them to use copaxone for ppms as mine is?

I've never had a relapse, just a slow decline over 6 years.

I have a very high degree of confidence in this group. They are researchers and only treat MS patients. It seems they believe that copaxone will provide some level of "neuro protection." This has put ...
Read more : Copaxone for ppms? (also posted in general disscussion) | Views : 4912 | Replies : 10

muscle stiffness?

Has anybody experienced muscle stiffness as a side effect of Copaxone?
Read more : muscle stiffness? | Views : 2734 | Replies : 5

Copaxone: Room temp for 1 month!!!

Hi All

This is great news!!

<shortened url>

I happen to be a patient/advocate for Copaxone. I contacted KC this morning. This announcement applies to all of the Copaxone currently out.

Take Care, Bob
Read more : Copaxone: Room temp for 1 month!!! | Views : 2217 | Replies : 2

does copaxone really work???

Hello all, I am new to this board, neuro is trying to push me towards copaxone (I'm RRMS, I've been on LDN for almost 4 yrs, and have had only 1 relapse in that time and a couple of new lesions).

I am researching whether or not copaxone really works, trying to form an opinion. Teva of course has lots of press releases touting studies which appear to show efficacy of C, but other resources ...
Read more : does copaxone really work??? | Views : 11130 | Replies : 14

Copaxone Seeping

I started Copaxone a month ago. Occasionally I find that it seeps out after the injection. When that happens, the site bleeds more than normal. I haven't withdrawn the needle early and I always do a 90 degree angle so I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong.

Do you find that your thighs are the worst pain wise afterwards? Sometimes I still feel it the next day.

Rachel
Read more : Copaxone Seeping | Views : 3240 | Replies : 7

Coming off Copaxone for pregnancy, terrified.

Hi
I'm very stressed.
8O
I had 2 miscarriages in the last 2 year, and probably an early 3rd one too.
Each time I was on Copaxone until I got a positive test, then I gave it up.
Myself and my DH have been tested for EVERYTHING in the last 6 months, and they can find nothing up with either of us.
So all the miscarriages are ...
Read more : Coming off Copaxone for pregnancy, terrified. | Views : 2783 | Replies : 4

Angled injections or 90 degrees?

I have read on here about the importance of removing the needle carefully at 90 degrees to help prevent Copaxone site reactions. I've also read that injecting at an angle (normal practice with other type of sub-cue injections) helps as well.

Are these recommendations for the auto-inject, or for manual injections? Would someone please give me more specific information on this? I realize it's impossible to inject at an angle and remove at 90 degrees, ...
Read more : Angled injections or 90 degrees? | Views : 2510 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 216678 • Total topics 22136 • Total members 13920