It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:32 am

News News of Copaxone

Site map of Copaxone » Forum : Copaxone

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Copaxone

syringes and armpits

Does anyone bring their Copaxone syringe to body temperature by holding it under the armpit for a few minutes before injecting? I seem to remember reading some posts saying that this practice helps with site reactions, but of course I can't find them right now.
Read more : syringes and armpits | Views : 3033 | Replies : 7

New to injections and bit freaked out!

Hi All,
I was diagnosed with MS in Aug this year and am now on my first week of injections with Copaxone. It's been a bit of a whirlwind from diagnosis to this point and am feeling a bit scared and alone with this whole injecting thing. When I inject I get a stinging sensation afterwards... this I can cope with but it's much worse on my arms and bottom. Really painful, has anyone else ...
Read more : New to injections and bit freaked out! | Views : 6864 | Replies : 22

allergy to copaxone?

I started taking copaxone about a month ago-- only ever had immediate site reactions. Yesterday however when I injected in my arm, I got red splotches on my upper arm around the injection site-- not itchy or uncomfortable but there. Today I injected in my other arm-- splotches again (but smaller and less red) in that arm as well as in the upper arm on the other side and a few on my chest as ...
Read more : allergy to copaxone? | Views : 2439 | Replies : 2

How deep for autoject?

Hi
been on Copaxone 2.5 years, but still bruising a lot and now have extensive lipoatrophy. Not a pretty sight 8O
Copaxone nurse visited recently and was shocked at my legs.
She said I needed to increase needle depth.
I put it up to 7 for my leg, but I hit muscle, got a severe cramp that lasted half an hour, hopping around groaning.
6 seems to ...
Read more : How deep for autoject? | Views : 3694 | Replies : 9

Copaxone at ECTRIMS

Glatiramer Acetate Shows Positive Impact on Average Relapse Rate and Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis For Up to 5 Years: Presented at ECTRIMS
By Bruce Sylvester

MADRID, SPAIN -- October 1, 2006 -- Treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS) with glatiramer-acetate (glatiramer, Copaxone) is safe and effective, and it has a positive impact on average relapse rate and disease progression scores.

The findings were presented here on September 28th at the 22nd Congress of the ...
Read more : Copaxone at ECTRIMS | Views : 1886 | Replies : 0

WRONG PLACE?

hello all, new to this forum and copaxone and had a question.

was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience or could tell me what happened? :cry:

i have only been doing the shots for 2 weeks now and use the autoinject, and last week when i did my legs all was fine, but this week, the right leg when i gave ...
Read more : WRONG PLACE? | Views : 2296 | Replies : 4

Scary Reaction to Copaxone

I am currently on Copaxone and Prednisone w/famotidine (a strong prescription strength pepsid). I'm only on the prednisone to help boost my arms injury but according to my doctor the two meds together are not known to have any reactions.

A bout a week ago I took my shot (I believe it might have been a day or two after I was prescribed the prednisone when I had started the copaxone injections about a week ...
Read more : Scary Reaction to Copaxone | Views : 2377 | Replies : 2

So, Copaxone's MSWatch message board was shut down?

Well, that's interesting. I'm not on Copaxone, so some of you who are may already know this.

This news was posted on another message board that I read occasionally. And, it refers people to this new forum:

http://www.msrefugees.proboards82.com/
Read more : So, Copaxone's MSWatch message board was shut down? | Views : 3462 | Replies : 5

Switching over to Copaxone

Hi Everyone,

My neurologist wants me to consider switching from Rebif to Copaxone.
I've been on Rebif since 25 Jan 2005. I was doing good on it for a while but now keep getting frequent relaps (on the optics) and the time between two relaps is getting shorter. That's why my neurologist wants me to consider switching to another immunomodulator for MS. Furthermore I think Rebif is making me losing my hair. Any advises/information that ...
Read more : Switching over to Copaxone | Views : 1904 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 222305 • Total topics 23088 • Total members 14617

Contact us | Terms of Service