It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:37 am

News News of Copaxone

Site map of Copaxone » Forum : Copaxone

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Copaxone

Scary Reaction to Copaxone

I am currently on Copaxone and Prednisone w/famotidine (a strong prescription strength pepsid). I'm only on the prednisone to help boost my arms injury but according to my doctor the two meds together are not known to have any reactions.

A bout a week ago I took my shot (I believe it might have been a day or two after I was prescribed the prednisone when I had started the copaxone injections about a week ...
Read more : Scary Reaction to Copaxone | Views : 2340 | Replies : 2

So, Copaxone's MSWatch message board was shut down?

Well, that's interesting. I'm not on Copaxone, so some of you who are may already know this.

This news was posted on another message board that I read occasionally. And, it refers people to this new forum:

http://www.msrefugees.proboards82.com/
Read more : So, Copaxone's MSWatch message board was shut down? | Views : 3413 | Replies : 5

Switching over to Copaxone

Hi Everyone,

My neurologist wants me to consider switching from Rebif to Copaxone.
I've been on Rebif since 25 Jan 2005. I was doing good on it for a while but now keep getting frequent relaps (on the optics) and the time between two relaps is getting shorter. That's why my neurologist wants me to consider switching to another immunomodulator for MS. Furthermore I think Rebif is making me losing my hair. Any advises/information that ...
Read more : Switching over to Copaxone | Views : 1872 | Replies : 1

More days at work

Study Showed Treatment with COPAXONE(R) is Associated with Significantly Fewer Days Missed from Work in Multiple Sclerosis Patients
Non-Treatment and Treatment with Avonex(R) or Betaseron(R) Had No Significant Impact on Days Missed.

A retrospective analysis of multiple sclerosis (MS) patients comparing patients treated with immunomodulatory agents with untreated patients revealed that only treatment with COPAXONE® (glatiramer acetate injection) was associated with significantly fewer days missed from work compared to untreated patients. Neither treatment with Avonex® ...
Read more : More days at work | Views : 1665 | Replies : 0

Trying to conceive and Copaxone

Hi
I know you're supposed to give up Copaxone before trying for a baby. I have read all the literature I can and there is no data that I found that links Copaxone to birth defects.

It sounds a bit clinical but I have to weigh up risks here. I have very active MS, but it has been very quiet on Copaxone. I gave up Copaxone for a week a few months ago as I ...
Read more : Trying to conceive and Copaxone | Views : 11485 | Replies : 11

Does Copaxone make us more sensitive to cold?

Hi, I´m new here and have a question for you guys. I take Copaxone for 2 years and since then the winter seasons are dificult to pass on ok, because I feel a lot of cold that makes me walk slowly and slowly everyday (towards my couch!)... and when the warmer days are back, everything gets back to normal. And before Copaxone and the diagnosis of a demyelinating disease, all I had was blurred vision, ...
Read more : Does Copaxone make us more sensitive to cold? | Views : 2045 | Replies : 2

Copaxone

Big increase in Copaxone sales reported. Deja vu, as all the other CRAB manufacturers are reporting increased sales. No wonder these companies seem reluctant to come up with better treatments.

http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl?j599204181&w=464753
Read more : Copaxone | Views : 2204 | Replies : 0

Better than Betaseron and 75% reduction

Teva drug reduces MS relapses by 75 pct in study

By Bill Berkrot Mon Jun 19, 2:11 PM ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's multiple sclerosis (MS) drug Copaxone reduced relapses by 75 percent in both new patients and those who had not done well on the older Schering AG medicine Betaseron, according to a large study.

The open label 805-patient study did not compare the two drugs but tested Copaxone in ...
Read more : Better than Betaseron and 75% reduction | Views : 2036 | Replies : 1

Higher dose Copaxone

Read more : Higher dose Copaxone | Views : 2389 | Replies : 3

Better than Avonex

Don't you just love these head to head battles. Might it have something to do with Tysabri coming back onto the market? The CRABs on average reduce relapses by 30%. It's amazing how these other trials can show such dramatic improvements in efficacy. I've got to the stage where I don't believe a word of this sort of research

Teva says its MS drug works after Biogen drug fails

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. said ...
Read more : Better than Avonex | Views : 2471 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219634 • Total topics 22673 • Total members 14290

Contact us | Terms of Service