It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:51 am

News News of Copaxone

Site map of Copaxone » Forum : Copaxone

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Copaxone

Copaxone research

Read more : Copaxone research | Views : 1541 | Replies : 0

Bad Bruise

Hey all....IM new to this site......very glad to have found it.

I have a question for you all. Have any of you had a bad bruise than peeling of the skin after using copax? My left arm got it bad....looked like someone hit me...than the skin peeled away leaving a red type scar.

The doctor was stumpped...UGH. It has also happen a little on the right arm....Scared to give the shots in the arms now. ...
Read more : Bad Bruise | Views : 2459 | Replies : 4

lumpy

no indents but definite lumps and itching from copaxone injections. set autoinject more shallow per mfg., but still get lumps, although smaller and more spread out, like a large hive. itching seems to be worse. i have been rotating injection sites per instructions and massaging site the next day. help!
linda
Read more : lumpy | Views : 2015 | Replies : 2

no ice - lipoatrophy

neuro told me not to ice the injection site before or after - wish he'd mentioned before i started looking like moon crater girl ! 8O
Read more : no ice - lipoatrophy | Views : 3137 | Replies : 3

Copaxone and steroids

I recently found out that I am not having the best results from copaxone. I am allergic to the interferons and can not take them. My neuro suggest a course of solumedrol every four months in conjunction to copaxone. Has anyone tried this? If so, how were the results?
Read more : Copaxone and steroids | Views : 4983 | Replies : 6

Copaxone injection site reactions related to body weight?

My question is whether having a low body weight increases adverse side effects with Copaxone, and maybe the other RABs.

Back in January 2005, I finally got my Copaxone and gave it a try - unfortunately I lasted only five days with it. Injecting it made my blood pressure drop, so I would have to inject and then lay down for at least a half hour, sometimes longer, or I would faint. The injections into ...
Read more : Copaxone injection site reactions related to body weight? | Views : 4591 | Replies : 5

Copaxone and muscle stiffness

Anyone else having muscle and joint pain while on Copaxone?
Read more : Copaxone and muscle stiffness | Views : 2382 | Replies : 2

Novel Approach with COPAXONE Showed Dramatic Improvements

Got the following off a search on Yahoo. Interesting news for Copaxone users with aggressive MS....

Novel Approach with COPAXONE Showed Dramatic Improvements in Aggressive, Active, Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis

Thursday April 14, 3:00 pm ET
Unique Mechanism of Action of COPAXONE(R) May Explain Synergistic Effects Seen When Using Combination Therapy in Treating Aggressive Forms of RRMS

KANSAS CITY, Mo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 14, 2005-- Results from an independent retrospective evaluation of a novel treatment protocol with COPAXONE® ...
Read more : Novel Approach with COPAXONE Showed Dramatic Improvements | Views : 2850 | Replies : 3

fatigue

no fatigue from copaxone. I would look at hte other meds you are on.
Read more : fatigue | Views : 1701 | Replies : 0

Copaxone and Fatigue?

I have been trying to adjust to the MS meds since my DX late 2003. Tried Avonex for about 6 months and was really sick for mostly the whole time. Went on Copaxone and felt like I was doing alot better but have been really tired (Been on Copaxone for about 4-6months). I went off for about 2 weeks last month and I started feeling alot better. Of course my neuro increased my zoloft and ...
Read more : Copaxone and Fatigue? | Views : 12511 | Replies : 16

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 218652 • Total topics 22530 • Total members 14176