It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:41 am

News News of Copaxone

Site map of Copaxone » Forum : Copaxone

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Copaxone

Protection Against Neuronal Injury in RRMS.

Here's another article about the wonders of Copaxone, submitted by Teva. Once again the study was small and the particpants were "Twenty-two treatment-naïve RRMS patients".

http://www.docguide.com/news/content.ns ... B9005DF226

Dunmann.
Read more : Protection Against Neuronal Injury in RRMS. | Views : 1715 | Replies : 0

Copaxone Safe For Pediatric MS

Results from a Copaxone study on children with MS.

http://www.docguide.com/news/content.ns ... 8F0045D5F3

Dunmann.
Read more : Copaxone Safe For Pediatric MS | Views : 1685 | Replies : 0

Twenty-Six Year Data With COPAXONE

An interesting long term study. This is the same post as before... I just wanted to include the text just in case the link went down.

Twenty-Six Year Data With COPAXONE(R) Reinforce Clinical Efficacy and Safety in Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Monday October 3, 8:00 am ET

Study Represents Extensive, Continuous Clinical Experience With Immune Modulating Therapy

KANSAS CITY, MO--(MARKET WIRE)--Oct 3, 2005 -- Clinical experience and study data with COPAXONE® (glatiramer acetate injection) in relapsing-remitting ...
Read more : Twenty-Six Year Data With COPAXONE | Views : 7259 | Replies : 20

Copaxone and SP

Read more : Copaxone and SP | Views : 2350 | Replies : 0

More copaxone research

Read more : More copaxone research | Views : 1543 | Replies : 0

Copaxone research

Read more : Copaxone research | Views : 1567 | Replies : 0

Bad Bruise

Hey all....IM new to this site......very glad to have found it.

I have a question for you all. Have any of you had a bad bruise than peeling of the skin after using copax? My left arm got it bad....looked like someone hit me...than the skin peeled away leaving a red type scar.

The doctor was stumpped...UGH. It has also happen a little on the right arm....Scared to give the shots in the arms now. ...
Read more : Bad Bruise | Views : 2483 | Replies : 4

lumpy

no indents but definite lumps and itching from copaxone injections. set autoinject more shallow per mfg., but still get lumps, although smaller and more spread out, like a large hive. itching seems to be worse. i have been rotating injection sites per instructions and massaging site the next day. help!
linda
Read more : lumpy | Views : 2031 | Replies : 2

no ice - lipoatrophy

neuro told me not to ice the injection site before or after - wish he'd mentioned before i started looking like moon crater girl ! 8O
Read more : no ice - lipoatrophy | Views : 3165 | Replies : 3

Copaxone and steroids

I recently found out that I am not having the best results from copaxone. I am allergic to the interferons and can not take them. My neuro suggest a course of solumedrol every four months in conjunction to copaxone. Has anyone tried this? If so, how were the results?
Read more : Copaxone and steroids | Views : 5021 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220781 • Total topics 22876 • Total members 14447

Contact us | Terms of Service