It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:11 pm

News News of Daily Life

Site map of Daily Life » Forum : Daily Life

A forum to talk about the general challenges of daily life with MS.

bad phase

I am going through a bad phase these past weeks.. I feel down and my walking is the pits.. can't get that left foot off the ground. I trip everywhere. I HATE it... I am meeting someone new tomorrow and have all the apprehension in the world. I am always showing people that I am doing just fine but I am not... I don"'t want to appear weak and disabled but I am. I hate ...
Read more : bad phase | Views : 1667 | Replies : 6

MUST SEE video - Kyle Lagrasso

I don't know how many of you have seen this, but this story is absolutely amazing. What a great little dude.

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1197420&=yvmtf

I hope the link works.
Read more : MUST SEE video - Kyle Lagrasso | Views : 1788 | Replies : 1

I went on a vacation to Alaska

Hi gang,

Thought I post a link to my Picasa web album so you can see some of my photos from my trip to Alaska. I went the first week of August and I was beautiful, and cool. It felt great after summer in the south. I had actually had a relatively mild excerbation in July, with my first ever pins and needles feeling in my left hand and increased numbness on the left side. ...
Read more : I went on a vacation to Alaska | Views : 1613 | Replies : 8

Need some help/advice

Hello everyone,

I introduced myself in topic about Enkorten therapy. Many of you probably didn't read it, so I'll introduce myself again.

My name is Adi, and I live in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina). MY mom has MS, since 1994. Her condition was quite good for some time, but in the last year or two has become worse. She is not able to walk or sit at all.

As I didn't found a topic discussing ...
Read more : Need some help/advice | Views : 1782 | Replies : 4

Hurricane Gustav, what a prick!!

The downside of living on the coast :( looks like we may be about to have an unwelcome visitor!! Been there and done that, not wanting to do it again :? , This time we will be heading out sooner than later, last time we got one of these we opted to ride it out. Big mistake. Looks ...
Read more : Hurricane Gustav, what a prick!! | Views : 6031 | Replies : 56

cool song

When I listen to this one it reminds me of me and my wife. I tought some of you aspiring artists might enjoy covering this song, late

Yeah, thats you HS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ_3bYXA ... re=related
Read more : cool song | Views : 1616 | Replies : 3

trapped

wife and i are pretty much done and without her i just don't know. i just need to be on my own or kill myself one or the other. it will be better for her, she can still have a life where mine is finished other than breathing. who knows it might all work out or it has to.i feel so trapped because of not being able to do anything other than roll around in ...
Read more : trapped | Views : 1534 | Replies : 4

Meet others with ms...

If you would like to get in touch with others with ms in your area, if you would like to find others with ms who share similar interest, if you just feel like chatting about certain things with people you know would understand, then join the facebook group called;

Meet others (between 18-35) living with Multiple Sclerosis

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9730065659

or

Meet others (over 35) living with Multiple Sclerosis

Read more : Meet others with ms... | Views : 1171 | Replies : 0

stolen

Went for an afternoon ride, last week, down to a small creek about 20 miles from our house. I guess we were all just bored. It was Tuesday or Wednesday, I can't remember (ms). Well we were way out in the woods so I decided to shoot my pistol. When we returned to the house I forgot to lock my truck door. Sunday morning I remembered that the pistol was still in my truck so ...
Read more : stolen | Views : 4043 | Replies : 28

Even Canadians love Texas

Proof that even Canadians love Tx. This is something that I copy/paste from another website that I stay on (fishing). Poor guy I wish I could help him.

Finally getting a chance to see the other side of the border has been both wonderful, and agrivating at the same time.

Born and raised Canadian, I have lived and worked in western Canada my entire life, in fact until about 2 weeks ago, I had never ...
Read more : Even Canadians love Texas | Views : 1469 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 226781 • Total topics 23892 • Total members 15162

Contact us | Terms of Service