It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:48 pm

News News of Daily Life

Site map of Daily Life » Forum : Daily Life

A forum to talk about the general challenges of daily life with MS.

Insomnia with Copaxone?

Hi all! I have been on Copaxone for a little over a week now, and, I have also had insomnia for about the same period of time.

I do take my shot late in the evening, but I have also tried them in the am. In the am, they seemed to make me sleepy, but at night, I am up for hours and hours! (Take this post, for example: it is 7:15 am. I have ...
Read more : Insomnia with Copaxone? | Views : 2093 | Replies : 2

Please, advice . . .

Hi all,

I hate this because I feel like I'm whining but . . .

A brief background - diagnosed a year ago, was able to continue working for about six months, then had to take disability . . . the short term disability ended and they denied my long term so I was forced to move in with my brother . . .

My brother and his girl know of the MS, but unfortunately?, ...
Read more : Please, advice . . . | Views : 2241 | Replies : 9

Fishing with the parents

Went fishing w/ my folks last Monday. I had a great time on the water w/ them, I think they did too.

Read more : Fishing with the parents | Views : 2167 | Replies : 13

A few random videos of my family

thought I would share some video of the family!!

some are just random videos and some are after hurricane Ike. arti
Read more : A few random videos of my family | Views : 1887 | Replies : 9

bad phase

I am going through a bad phase these past weeks.. I feel down and my walking is the pits.. can't get that left foot off the ground. I trip everywhere. I HATE it... I am meeting someone new tomorrow and have all the apprehension in the world. I am always showing people that I am doing just fine but I am not... I don"'t want to appear weak and disabled but I am. I hate ...
Read more : bad phase | Views : 1682 | Replies : 6

MUST SEE video - Kyle Lagrasso

I don't know how many of you have seen this, but this story is absolutely amazing. What a great little dude.

I hope the link works.
Read more : MUST SEE video - Kyle Lagrasso | Views : 1804 | Replies : 1

I went on a vacation to Alaska

Hi gang,

Thought I post a link to my Picasa web album so you can see some of my photos from my trip to Alaska. I went the first week of August and I was beautiful, and cool. It felt great after summer in the south. I had actually had a relatively mild excerbation in July, with my first ever pins and needles feeling in my left hand and increased numbness on the left side. ...
Read more : I went on a vacation to Alaska | Views : 1627 | Replies : 8

Need some help/advice

Hello everyone,

I introduced myself in topic about Enkorten therapy. Many of you probably didn't read it, so I'll introduce myself again.

My name is Adi, and I live in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina). MY mom has MS, since 1994. Her condition was quite good for some time, but in the last year or two has become worse. She is not able to walk or sit at all.

As I didn't found a topic discussing ...
Read more : Need some help/advice | Views : 1795 | Replies : 4

Hurricane Gustav, what a prick!!

The downside of living on the coast :( looks like we may be about to have an unwelcome visitor!! Been there and done that, not wanting to do it again :? , This time we will be heading out sooner than later, last time we got one of these we opted to ride it out. Big mistake. Looks ...
Read more : Hurricane Gustav, what a prick!! | Views : 6100 | Replies : 56

cool song

When I listen to this one it reminds me of me and my wife. I tought some of you aspiring artists might enjoy covering this song, late

Yeah, thats you HS ... re=related
Read more : cool song | Views : 1632 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Total posts 228638 • Total topics 24190 • Total members 15484

Contact us | Terms of Service