It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:19 pm

News News of Drug Pipeline

Site map of Drug Pipeline » Forum : Drug Pipeline

A board to discuss future MS therapies in early stage (Phase I or II) trials.

Overview of drugs

Nothing new but a summary of what's available / in the pipeline.
Read more : Overview of drugs | Views : 1472 | Replies : 0

Probably shouldn't go on the list as its only a possibility that it might be beneficial for MS.
Read more : exosomes | Views : 1275 | Replies : 1

MBP8298 For RRMS

BioMS Plans Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Trial

- MBP8298 to be tested in a second major MS patient population -

EDMONTON, Alberta, March 13, 2006 – BioMS Medical Corp (TSX: MS), a leading developer in the treatment of multiple sclerosis (MS), today announced that it is expanding the clinical development program for its lead drug candidate MBP8298. The drug is currently undergoing an international pivotal phase II/III clinical trial with secondary progressive MS patients (SPMS). BioMS ...
Read more : MBP8298 For RRMS | Views : 1419 | Replies : 1

I think the following is old news. Unfortunately, no details about how effective the treatment is - but I like the three pronged approach. It's very safe (but so is eating spinach)!
Read more : Gemacbio | Views : 1232 | Replies : 0

Tovaxin Update/Trial

This from BBC news.

MS vaccine testing to start in US

Researchers are working towards having an MS vaccine
A US company is set to begin a trial of a vaccine which it claims halts the progress of multiple sclerosis.

PharmaFrontiers is to test its tailor-made vaccine on 100 patients with MS, after a small-scale study showed promise, New Scientist reports.

MS experts have welcomed the research but urged caution because other vaccines have not ...
Read more : Tovaxin Update/Trial | Views : 1694 | Replies : 3

The pharma industry

I read postings on this forum on a regular basis and quite often it amases me. We all have an awful disease and it is a rough ride. But i think we are very quick to judge..

common themes include

Anti - CRABS (well I'm on copaxone and doing great - I know its not for everyone, but I cant be the only one who is doing well on it? OK so its not a ...
Read more : The pharma industry | Views : 2654 | Replies : 12

Generic interferons

Not that anybody is excited about interferons, but if they must be taken at least they might be about to get cheaper...

Ratiopharm: competes with Stada, Sandoz on biogeneric drugs

Mar 8, 2006 - Marketwatch - German generic drug maker Ratiopharm GmbH Wednesday said it is competing with German generics company Stada AG and Novartis AG's generic subsidiary Sandoz in the race for biogeneric drugs to be approved in Europe.

Although the company, which had ...
Read more : Generic interferons | Views : 1388 | Replies : 0

Neurocrine APL

If this was on the list you need to erase it.

Read more : Neurocrine APL | Views : 1378 | Replies : 1

MBP8298 update

This sounds promising, although they don't provide much information here...

BioMS Medical's MBP8298 Shows Five-year Delay of Disease Progression in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis

March 7, 2006- BioMS Medical today announced that its proprietary drug candidate MBP8298 delayed disease progression for five years in progressive MS patients with HLA-DR2 or HLA-DR4 immune response genes.

Treatment and follow-up of patients from a phase II clinical study demonstrated that patients in this DR2 and DR4 responder group, ...
Read more : MBP8298 update | Views : 1333 | Replies : 1

MBP8298 Encouraging Results

Very encouraging results for disease progression from its phase II study! Hopefully this pans out with the phase II/III which they are now enrolling.

Original link: ... .html?.v=1

BioMS Medical's MBP8298 shows five-year delay of disease progression in patients with multiple sclerosis
Tuesday March 7, 8:55 am ET

-Results to be presented at the American Academy of Neurology April 4, 2006-
Toronto Stock Exchange Symbol: MS
Read more : MBP8298 Encouraging Results | Views : 1182 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Total posts 228575 • Total topics 24183 • Total members 15474

Contact us | Terms of Service