It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:27 am

News News of Humor

Site map of Humor » Forum : Humor

A board where people can laugh about their day to day experiences with MS, to combat some of the stress that goes with this illness.

Psychiatric Hotline

I found this on usenet and thought it was good enough to pass along...
    · ~°~ · ~°~ · ~°~ · ~°~ · ~°~ · ~°~ · ~°~ · ~°~ · ~°~ ·

Hello. This is the Psychiatric Hotline.

If you're clinically depressed, press 1 despairingly, but it won't help.
Nothing will.

If your manic, press 2 while jumping up and down and shouting.

If you're bipolar, press 1 and 2 or 2 and 1, ...
Read more : Psychiatric Hotline | Views : 2305 | Replies : 3

Side effects...

Read more : Side effects... | Views : 2018 | Replies : 2

Science Cartoons

I've made some fun science cartoons available here.

NHE
Read more : Science Cartoons | Views : 1650 | Replies : 0

Another joke

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot.

The Indian man said to the American, "You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once." We call this arranged marriage.

I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love... I told them that openly and now have a hell lot ...
Read more : Another joke | Views : 1802 | Replies : 0

MS T-Shirts

I recently ran across these t-shirts. I'm still undecided as to whether or not they're actually funny...

NHE
Read more : MS T-Shirts | Views : 2751 | Replies : 6

I don't want to toot my own horn.....

I do a cartoon for MS stuff. Hope you like it. I've gotten a good response so far and I agree that laughter is definitely the best medicine.

http://www.chrishasms.com/younglife.html
Read more : I don't want to toot my own horn..... | Views : 2247 | Replies : 3

Unofficial Darwin Awards

I have no idea if any of these are true but they're entertaining nonetheless. - NHE

Subject: Darwin Awards For 2006

Number One of 2006:

I am a medical student currently doing a rotation in toxicology at the poison control center. Today, this woman called in very upset because she caught her little daughter eating ants. I quickly reassured her that the ants are not harmful and there would be no need to bring her ...
Read more : Unofficial Darwin Awards | Views : 1871 | Replies : 0

I need to get my mind off of everything so........

Has anyone watched any good movies lately? While I was on vacation my brother and I went and saw 2 movies. He wanted to see "We are Marshall" and I wanted to see "Holiday". We couldn't compromise so we watched both on Christmas Eve. Let me say, We are Marshall was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I loved it! Holiday was Ok but when we watched We are Marshall first and in comparison, it was completely shallow. I think ...
Read more : I need to get my mind off of everything so........ | Views : 1740 | Replies : 0

Too true

When all is said and done ...

There is nothing left to say or to do :?

Roger McGough
Read more : Too true | Views : 1835 | Replies : 1

Joke

A girl walked into a bar and asked the barman for a double entendre. So he gave her one!
Read more : Joke | Views : 2171 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 216392 • Total topics 22112 • Total members 13905