It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:35 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

HI ALL, JUST JOINING.

HI ALL. I WAS DX IN OCT OF 2003 WHEN I AS IN NURSING SCHOOL. I QUIT RIGHT AFTER I WAS DX.

I AM DOING WELL ON COPAXONE &LDN.

HAVING SOME RIGHT SIDE ISSUES WITH LEG AND EYE. WENT 6 YARS WILL ALOMOST NO PROBLEMS.

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE. DEANNA
Read more : HI ALL, JUST JOINING. | Views : 1395 | Replies : 4

Arkansans new on site.

My wife has MS but she is a Luddite so I handle the computer stuff. We recently (3 yrs) moved from Las Vegas to 15 acres in very rural northern Arkansas. Best move we've ever made.
If you look under the Betaseron forum, you'll find some more specific information about the Betaseron we have available as Pamela had to quit that option just as she had received 3 brand new boxes each containing 15 single ...
Read more : Arkansans new on site. | Views : 1449 | Replies : 4

I'm new here

hi I just joined.My wife of 2 years has m.s for 15yrs. She's been getting worse lately, very tirerd and weak! I don't let her know how scared I am for her! :(
Read more : I'm new here | Views : 1079 | Replies : 2

Intro, new here

Hello! I am seeking information on MS. My mom has been through lots of testing to rule out other problems, but the Dr. will not say MS for sure. He won't do anymore testing but confirms it is a chronic illness, most likely MS. My mom is not on any treatment program, but is taking meds to help her sleep and one for muscle spasms. I think she feels lost and not sure what is ...
Read more : Intro, new here | Views : 1191 | Replies : 1

new (again) to RRMS

Hi,
Was diagnosed in 2004 with RRMS and was on a few therapies until 2006 when i stopped (felt fine)

Was feeling fine up until a few weeks ago when symptoms started to return. Neuro says i'm having a relapse... and its like being diagnosed all over again

:(

Now looking to start another therapy.. neuro suggests Tysabri is my best option.

Just wanted to say hi ...
Read more : new (again) to RRMS | Views : 1531 | Replies : 8

Cool Site like it here...

What a breath of fresh air to find so many people with one goal in mind... PPMS will not stop me !!! The info I can get from everyone here is sure to help. For me it was a rough road to the final conformation of ms. The early signs were largely ignored by all the Dr.'s I was seeing. They all said your in too good of health to have ms. Your just getting ...
Read more : Cool Site like it here... | Views : 1025 | Replies : 0

hi im new to ms

Hi

Im i was diagnosed with ms last week. Im really shocked and upset and i am just looking for advice and information as i dont know much about ms.
The sight in my left i suddenly went blurry which is how i was sent for an mri scan which detected the ms. Just wondering if other people have had the same symptoms and if the sight came back!!!
Read more : hi im new to ms | Views : 1215 | Replies : 4

Possible MS?

Hi I have just joined this forum and with everything thats going on, I'm really hoping that it helps!

So here's my story: Recently (1 week ago) I developed Anisocoria (unequal pupils) and my right one was not reacting, as a result I was unable to focus near objects i.e. difficulty with reading/looking at the computer. Investigation for that led to me getting an MRI that showed some demyelinating lesions in the white matter. I'm ...
Read more : Possible MS? | Views : 1688 | Replies : 8

New Here....

I was going to use the "Journal" portion of this site to keep a diary but I felt I might as well copy/paste what I wrote here as well. I think I am going Crazy!!!!!
:lol:
(Sorry.. This is like a "note to self")It is Valentines day. We just got back from supper at Applebees. I am getting to where I am stuffed, I mean really stuffed ...
Read more : New Here.... | Views : 1180 | Replies : 3

Introduction to Inclined Bed Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis

I am 53 years young, Happily Married for 29 years with two grown up sons.

I have been researching neurological conditions for 16 years now, following a simple discovery in circulation, which began trying to understand how trees lift water to their leaves without a pump, Little did I know at this time that questioning some erroneous science literature would have such far reaching implications for so many people. Some of you may have read ...
Read more : Introduction to Inclined Bed Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis | Views : 6845 | Replies : 42

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 235116 • Total topics 25366 • Total members 16578

Contact us | Terms of Service