It is currently Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:38 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hi! I am Jyn.

I found this site last night after searching for troubleshooting tips on my Rebif auto-injector (I posted my issue under the Rebif subject) and I have enjoyed reading the many posts and articles.

I was diagnosed 3 years ago when I was 29 years old. Mostly my vision has been affected: Optic Neuritis, Double Vision, Vertigo. Otherwise, this disease has definitely played havoc with my cognitive abilities. Have you heard of ...
Read more : Newbie | Views : 1805 | Replies : 5

Hi, I'm Breeze

Hi - I hope I am doing this correctly..My name is Breeze and I just located this website. I am an RN on retirement disability thanks to "You Know What". I am married, have three grown sons who are off into the world. I am on Betaseron d/t experiencing site reactions from Rebif after a few years. So far, so good. Well, I'm off to see if this works. GWG
Read more : Hi, I'm Breeze | Views : 1580 | Replies : 3

Greetings...new to the place

Just passing through to introduce myself. :P
Read more : Greetings...new to the place | Views : 1413 | Replies : 0

hello and thanks for all the info and support

hi. I have been visiting (lurking, researching, exploring) this site since last summer in support of a v. dear friend who finds it all too much to absorb, think about, handle on her own. You have a fantastic site and group of people here and the stories and information you share has been incredibly helpful to both my friend and myself.

Right now I am researching what some options are as her RRMS shifts into ...
Read more : hello and thanks for all the info and support | Views : 1394 | Replies : 2

Hello from London

Hi everyone,

Stumbled across this site looking up LDN and the pro and cons as my neurologist is unsure of its findings ?

Anyway Iam Simon from London,England. 37 years old, married and 1 stepson. Finally diagnosed with MS last summer 2006 with a MRI scan after spending a week in St.Thomas' Hospital. Been a long journey looking for answers for at least 4 years, eventhough both my parents have MS and my fathers brother ...
Read more : Hello from London | Views : 1785 | Replies : 4

HI I AM A NEW MEMBER

HI :P MS FORUM MEMBERS. MY NAME IS SEEVA IAM NOW JOINT AS A MEMBER. I AM SUFFERING FROM PROGRESIVE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS SINCE 1998. MY BALANCE IS NOT GOOD. I AM WARLKING WITH THE HELP OF CANE. MY MAINE MEDICATION IS LDN. MY NUROLOGY WAS NOT HAPPY TO PRISCRIPE THR LDN FOR ME OTHER MY MS FRIENDS. FINALY WITH THE HELP OF DR.BOBLAWERENCE WHO IS ALSO A ...
Read more : HI I AM A NEW MEMBER | Views : 1526 | Replies : 0

Im new my name is Brenda

Hello All

My name is Brenda

I was dx'ed with clinical dx of ms in 1999 I have trouble walking and use
a cane as needed, sure wish someone wouild come up with a cure lolo
Read more : Im new my name is Brenda | Views : 1373 | Replies : 1

Hi, from MrsGeorge's Husband

Just an introdution to all here.

As you prob konw my wif ehasn't been officially diagnosed yet, but the noises the neuro made tend for it to seem that she does. Still early stages and from what we know it looks like RRMS at the moment. The hospital did take a wad load of blood to test for, whatever they test for, to check for other causes of the symtoms she has.

However with ON, ...
Read more : Hi, from MrsGeorge's Husband | Views : 1503 | Replies : 0

New Diagnosis, Questions

Hello Everyone,

It's hard to know where to start except to say I need the support and advice of others who understand what it's like to deal with MS.

I'm 51, 'old' for MS to begin as one out of four of the neurologists I have seen told me. Never having been sick other than stuff my five kids brought home from school and hospitalization for childbirth, having to inject myself with Betaseron every other ...
Read more : New Diagnosis, Questions | Views : 4968 | Replies : 20

Hello from the MS Fighter

Hello, I am a 40 year old female and native of Atlanta, GA. My first symptoms were in 2000 when I experienced episodes of dizziness and balance problems. Throughout the years my symptoms progressed and neurologist could not diagnose me. I received probable diagnose from Lupus, dystonia... and finaly, It's in my head. During this time I lost strength in bilateral UE/LE, right greater than left. My right hand is clawed. I also developed tachycardia, ...
Read more : Hello from the MS Fighter | Views : 2364 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 226641 • Total topics 23873 • Total members 15145

Contact us | Terms of Service