It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:13 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Forgot it!

Forgot to introduce myself, I am Jim (or Dimitris localy) from Greece and I am here because my wife suffers one year now from RRMS!
Found this site very useful and informative, it not only refers to every new regime but has members with open minds to new therapies.
Hi to all!
Read more : Forgot it! | Views : 1266 | Replies : 1

Newbie here.

:) Hello everyone. I am a newbie here, but not new to MS. I was diagnosed more than 13 years ago with RRMS. It's been an interesting journey. :roll: In many ways I allowed myself some denial over the years. Beyond some fatique, heat sensitivity and tingling in my arms and legs I have had minimal symptoms up ...
Read more : Newbie here. | Views : 1490 | Replies : 3

Day 1

Well guys, looks like I'm part of this family now. Diagnosed today. Overwhelmed at the moment but trying to make sense of this 8O
Read more : Day 1 | Views : 1752 | Replies : 5

New, but got here as fast as I could

Hello, Where to begin? 34/w/m with new case of MS. Have known for a long time something was not well with me, but just ignored it. I come from a long healthy past. I played college football , ran seven miles a day after all the yrs of ball. Then suddenly one day I just quite. It had started getting really hard for me to exercise. Had noticed other changes also my mood, really bad ...
Read more : New, but got here as fast as I could | Views : 1315 | Replies : 0

Hello there!

Hi there from PA!
"Oh, But you you look so good!"
I was Dx in 2001 with RRMS after being paralyzed from the neck down. I regain feeling and then use of my arms within a few weeks. It took me though a few years to get back up on my feet and walking again. To look at me now, you would never know what my body had been though!
I am a support group ...
Read more : Hello there! | Views : 1315 | Replies : 0

Hi All

Hi everyone....glad to have found this site!

My name is Steve, 40 years old, and diagnosed with RRMS back in December following a fairly debilitating attack. I've been lucky enough to enjoy good health for my entire life, having rarely ever seen a doctor until a few months ago. Unfortunately, all of that changed back in late November.

Right around Thanksgiving, I noticed a tingling/burning in my left leg, and I recognized the sensation as ...
Read more : Hi All | Views : 1381 | Replies : 3

New to the Site

Hello to all!

I just came across this site - and am eager to get into it more! I've been diagnosed for a year and a half - after a 5 year struggle! Just started Avonex, also on Lamictol. Most days are great, but some days really really suck!

Glad to be here! Any advice welcome!
Read more : New to the Site | Views : 1492 | Replies : 2

Would appreciate new friends/contact

My name is Cindy and was diagnosed with RRMS in early 2002.
Have been reading this wonderful forum for several months... this is my first post. Just turned 51, I am in North Carolina, originally from CA, USA.
At this stage, there is no pain but my mobility is really bad.
I'm not sure what I want to say--other than I just have to get started and actually reach out/connect this time...
The bottom line, ...
Read more : Would appreciate new friends/contact | Views : 2321 | Replies : 10

hello from Boulder, CO, US

Hi everyone,

I'm Trish. I've been dx'ed for about 9 years. In two weeks I'll have my 7th or 8th Tysabri infusion. I had previously used Copaxone, Rebif and Novantrone without good results. The depression from the Rebif was unbearable.

Tysabri has been good for me so far. I have not had a serious relapse since I started it. I've noticed that I have kind of lost my appetite and I've lost about 15 - ...
Read more : hello from Boulder, CO, US | Views : 1813 | Replies : 5

New with questions

Hi all,

I've been reading this site for a while and have found alot of really good info here. I decided to finally post because I had a couple of questions and was wondering if anyone has had a situation similar to mine.

I was diagnosed back in 1996 at age 22 after a pretty bad initial attack. After I recovered from it, I regained all of my function/mobility except for a few remaining pains, ...
Read more : New with questions | Views : 1630 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Total posts 227744 • Total topics 24058 • Total members 15407

Contact us | Terms of Service