It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:19 pm

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hello everyone! I am new here.

Hello everyone, I have been Dx'd with MS in Feb. '07. I have had two relapses since. The two relapses were like hitting brick walls and now I am working five hours a week and reaping those rewards(LOL) (awaiting SS disability). I know that if I ever see a light at the end of the tunnel again, I WILL RUN!! Probabaly another damm train!
Read more : Hello everyone! I am new here. | Views : 2042 | Replies : 9

hello!

Hi! Another new one. Short story.... Diagnosed 4.5 years ago. RRMS. I am 44 and they think it started when I was about 23/24. Main issues tingling/numbness/pins/needles and major spacitity from bra line down.

I used rebif for first 3 months but felt it was very wrong for me. I found initial trial with estriol and prayed about it for several weeks and decided it was the right thing for me much to my neuro's ...
Read more : hello! | Views : 1551 | Replies : 4

Hi :) New here

Hiya everyone,

I am new to the site, my name is Laura I am 25 and live in the UK in the South. Diagnosed with RRMS December 2005, though the Neuro thinks I had it for about 5-6 years before that.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, hope you're all well today!

Laura x
Read more : Hi :) New here | Views : 1558 | Replies : 4

new - seeking info

Hello,
I am 39, diagnosed in 2000 after MRI and spinal tap. Started with a severe headache for days then turned into issues on both sides of my body - legs, arms and torso. This lasted a couple of months. Prior to that I cannot recall anything that would indicated I had MS and there is no family history. I have always seen a naturopathic doctor and continue to do so. I chose not to ...
Read more : new - seeking info | Views : 1582 | Replies : 4

and another newbie!

[b
my name really IS merrily, but I have decided to spell the darned name any way I like it. (the mom likes marilee)
So yes, I am abit rebellious when it comes to my mom, we just rub each other that way. If anyone needs a travel agent, contact me, she can try sending you on a guilt trip, bags packed and all.!! & believe me she is good.
I truely had no intention ...
Read more : and another newbie! | Views : 1367 | Replies : 4

New here and don't know what to do

Hello all. Just found this site. I have PPMS and was diagnosed 14 years ago. No real problems other than an annoying toe drag for the first 8 years then all let loose. I'm now at 8.0 on the EDSS and am full-time in a wheel chair. Can't move anything from the waist down and now it's spreading upward. My arms and trunk muscles are going quick. Things are getting critical for me as I'm ...
Read more : New here and don't know what to do | Views : 2488 | Replies : 13

How I learned I have MS.

Hello Everyone,

It has taken me about eight months to trip across this site. I'm certianly glad I did. I was diagnosed with RRMS back in January and it came as quite a suprise! I hadn't had any symptoms until I woke up New Years Day with double vision, vertigo, and vomiting. Ok, I know it sounds like a hangover, but I hadn't had that much to drink. I thought maybe I had food poisoning. ...
Read more : How I learned I have MS. | Views : 2565 | Replies : 11

Hello from Berlin, Germany.

Hi alls, my name is Jane AB, I live in Berlin, germany, as a housewife. I am 35 yrs with one son. my husband is a pastor. I was born in Indonesia. I got news I have MS in November 2003.. 6months before I got married. while before I dont have idea about MS. not details.. its just my leg feeling is strange.. the left one is sooo hot while it was winter. and the ...
Read more : Hello from Berlin, Germany. | Views : 1493 | Replies : 3

Scared Daughter

Hi, I'm new here, but not to MS.

My mom was diagnosed when I was 8 years old, and I'm 25 now. She's had relapsing remitting for years, she could walk, but tired easily and required a cane.

She tried Avonex for a while, and it didn't do too much, so she went on Copaxone, and it did wonders, she got much stronger. She still had MS symptoms when the weather got very hot, or ...
Read more : Scared Daughter | Views : 1616 | Replies : 5

A recently diagnosed new member in Los Angeles

Hello, fellow MSers. I am glad to have found this site. Ever since my first neurologist, who made a competent diagnosis BUT was a disaster in terms of patient care and communication, told me to "do my homework," I have been sifting through internet sites and books to understand the many layers of knowledge in which I suddenly need to become an expert. This site looks like a good one so far, and one that ...
Read more : A recently diagnosed new member in Los Angeles | Views : 4116 | Replies : 22

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 222284 • Total topics 23086 • Total members 14616

Contact us | Terms of Service