It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:38 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Greetings...Please read

Hello everyone!
I feel so refreshed to have found this site. I was DX in Sep 2002 with RRMS which seems to have progressed quite rapidly. I have been on all the C.R.A.B. drugs and am currently on Tysabri. My symptoms have included Optic nueritis, Numbness and tingling in the legs and feet, loss of balance, speech and swallowing problems, hearing problems, loss of use of hands and fingers, memory and cognitive issues. Fortunately I ...
Read more : Greetings...Please read | Views : 1786 | Replies : 5

Hi I'm new from the UK

Hi there everyone,

I am new here. I was directed to this website from MSRC for realistic views on DMD's. I was dx in Feb 2007 after quite a bad relapse. As others have said many websites sit on the fence with some of the information they give, and as MS is a life changing event, it is helpful to see the good and the bad in the disease from fellow MSer's with millions of ...
Read more : Hi I'm new from the UK | Views : 1401 | Replies : 2

Hello from Schleswig-Holstein

Hello,

my name is Benjamin, living in Schleswig-Holstein (Northern Germany).

I am 34 years old and I have the MS since 98, now SPMS. I can walk 1 kilometre, without stress.

I take for over 2 Years Copaxone (probably without effect). Before, I tried the "A"-CRAB with bad Sideeffects on me, only 3 weeks intake.

Because I had great interest in natural medicine, I was reading in last december about "white tea" (EGCG) and drink ...
Read more : Hello from Schleswig-Holstein | Views : 1484 | Replies : 3

Hi from Sanjay in Toronto

Hi,

I've just been diagnosed with MS after one episde. MRI shows many lesions and enhancements. physically I feel ok.

wondering about what to do...

can anyone tell me if they have had any improvement with oral supplements such as calcium amelethylphosphate or any others?

Also has anyone benefitted from the best bet diet?

thank you and take care
Sanjay
Read more : Hi from Sanjay in Toronto | Views : 2338 | Replies : 11

MRF Podcast with Scott Johnson and Dr. Bob Miller

This link will take you to an interesting and informative March 24th interview Scott and Dr. Miller did with host Marc Pelletier of Futures in Biotech. It's about 1 hour. I think the interview was conducted in a way that would make it interesting to both scientists and MS novices. I enjoyed it.

http://www.twit.tv/FIB
Read more : MRF Podcast with Scott Johnson and Dr. Bob Miller | Views : 1076 | Replies : 0

Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone! My name is David Williams and I have worked in the MS and Neuroscience world for about seven years now. Although I'm not a patient, I have worked to help people with MS through community development initiatives. In 2001, I worked with Montel Williams doing numerous online chat sessions, an appearance at the Los Angeles Health Expo, helped launch the Montel Williams Foundation website, and even appeared on his show.
Read more : Hey Everyone! | Views : 2091 | Replies : 8

Hi

Hi guys,

First of all congratulation about this forum, very informative and interesting.

I personally work in the community caring for different age groups and I would like to learn more about MS so I can improve care provision and hopefully better their lifes.

Thank you all
Read more : Hi | Views : 1308 | Replies : 1

Secondary Progressive MS carer

Hallo
My name is David - I do not have MS, I am a MScarer for my wife who has Secondary Progressive, she was diagnosed with Relapsing Remitting MS about 14 years ago which changed to SP MS a few years back.
Her decline was slow initially but in recent years she has become steadily worse.
Over that time we tried all sorts of cures, diets, removed the mercury fillings and so on.
Last year ...
Read more : Secondary Progressive MS carer | Views : 1425 | Replies : 1

Newbie on the block

Hi all! Great to find you. I've been lurking for a couple of days to get the jist of this place and have been very impressed with everyone. My history is that I was diagnosed with Systemic Lupus at 14 years old and attributed many of the signs of MS to that for some time.

Ten years later, at 24 years old, I was hospitalized with temp. leg paralysis, vertigo, L'hermites... you know the drill. ...
Read more : Newbie on the block | Views : 1856 | Replies : 6

Nice to find you, & this site

Hi, Everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is "Fern" and I've had benign MS for 22 years now. Been on Copaxone since 2000.

I hope to make a positive contribution to these forums.
Read more : Nice to find you, & this site | Views : 1583 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 220332 • Total topics 22806 • Total members 14390

Contact us | Terms of Service