It is currently Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:43 pm

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Oi Oi

Newbie here...
Names Rach im from Newport S wales UK
I have not been DX as yet as i am in the midle of tests etc..
Just thought this was a great forum so id pop on and say hello!

:wink:

Rachy xx
Read more : Oi Oi | Views : 1973 | Replies : 14

hi all

New here..
Just got out of hospital today after 3 days IVSM.
This is getting serious now I guess. i was much better when I was still in Denial! :lol:
Read more : hi all | Views : 1468 | Replies : 6

Hello! I was introduced to this forum by artifishual just this week.

After playing lab rat for too many months, I was diagnosed with RRMS on 08/23/04. I have been on Avonex since then and, doing quite well.

My exercise and diet has changed drastically since 2004. Even the products I use to clean my house has changed. I once was a meat eating, dairy loving person who is now a full-fledged vegan. I also ...
Read more : newbie | Views : 1261 | Replies : 2

funegy

for all you ex-military people you'll know what "funegy" means..i'm 59 and was dx 15 yrs ago..i'm now SP and fading fast..that pretty much sucks..i'm looking for something that'll slow this freight train but to this point i haven't found anything..a bunch of anecdotal stories but nothing that seems to have been used widely by our fellow MS bretheren..i know we're all different and MS affects each of us differently but i sure would like ...
Read more : funegy | Views : 1425 | Replies : 4

Introducing...

..the one and only Cyclops!

Hi everyone. I'm new. I chose the name Cyclops as that's how I feel right now. I was diagnosed 6 months ago after getting a dose of optic neuritis which still hasn't cleared up. I've been reading your posts and following your stories and felt it was about time I joined the club.

One-eyed smiley - like it?

.-)
Read more : Introducing... | Views : 1645 | Replies : 5

Hello

I have been lurking on the site for yrs. DXd 5 yrs ago w/MS; RRMS or PPMS was not determined @ that time but it looked progressive. I had been experiencing symptoms that clearly indicated something was WRONG for 2 yrs before breaking down and dealing w/it. My early symptoms, foot drop mainly after strenuous exercise, seemed like they could indicate not only MS, but ALS or Parkinson's. My feeling was, I am in no ...
Read more : Hello | Views : 1393 | Replies : 3

"New" to it all

Hi everyone,

Well, "cheerleader" mentioned I should post here....so here I am!

I recognize some names here from another forum...so hi!

This is long...but I realize as I sit here, nearly 4 months into this out-of-the-blue random diagnosis....I will share...

Let's see - I'm new to ThisIsMS and MS altogether.

On December 22, 2007, the right side of my face started feeling weird - within a few days, it was entirely numb from chin ...
Read more : "New" to it all | Views : 2026 | Replies : 11

late introduction

hey, I am sorry, I've been to this forum for some weeks now and forgot to introduce myself...
my name is veronika and I'm from Slovenia. I have been diagnosed 4 years ago and have been taking rebif for 3,5 years and have now started tysabri on 21/4 but have had a serious relapse since and I can now hardly walk (have had trouble walking for 1,5 years but not so severe and twice problems ...
Read more : late introduction | Views : 1735 | Replies : 7

Hellooooooo

Hi another newbie here from the UK. Diagnosed RRMS Feb 4th 2008. Started Wheldon CAP Protocol April 20th. So far, nothing's dropped off. :wink:
Read more : Hellooooooo | Views : 1702 | Replies : 5

New here, from Texas

Hello,
I just wanted to say hi, and I've just found this site.
I was dx in Feb. 07 and I am in the Tovaxin trial.
Would love to hear from other Texans on this site as well.

Thanks
Brad
Read more : New here, from Texas | Views : 1799 | Replies : 9

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 230444 • Total topics 24479 • Total members 15707

Contact us | Terms of Service