It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:14 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Newly diagnosed

Hi everyone,

my name is Dani and I am 37 years old. I have been having strange symptoms for around 10 years but more sever for last 2 1/2 years. I was diagnosed with MS last week. I am still a little numb from the news. I have two young girls and a loving husband that I want to take care of and haven't been able to as I would like.

I am glad to ...
Read more : Newly diagnosed | Views : 2288 | Replies : 6

Waiting for Right therapy

I have been diagnosed 3 years back but have not taken any drugs so far and am feeling fine until recently when i have had further weakness develop in my right leg in addition to left one where the problem started. No new lescions reported but there is a further worsening of the lescions in my back.
I am a bit concerned but starting the injections due to side effects with Avonex and other Immune ...
Read more : Waiting for Right therapy | Views : 5252 | Replies : 31

Posting Pictures

This is the most beautiful MS forum around, so there are lots of questions about posting pictures :)

Let me try to address some of them with this post. Please feel free to ask follow-up questions if I've not captured what you need help with.

To post a picture, it needs to be hosted somewhere on the web (we don't host pictures ourselves because we've had security ...
Read more : Posting Pictures | Views : 4879 | Replies : 0

Is it really MS?

I am so confused, I don't know if I have MS or not. It seems like every docotor I see tells me something different. Help! :x
Read more : Is it really MS? | Views : 2333 | Replies : 6

Electric Leg Lady Here

8O Hello New Friends.... Just happened to mention to my primary care doctor in July that I was having tingling in my foot & calf everyday for atleast two months. I had recently lost 20 lbs on a diet under the care of a nutritionist...This was specifically to lower my cholesterol (and I did)~Well I was examined & sent to a neurologist who after his evil exam ...
Read more : Electric Leg Lady Here | Views : 3838 | Replies : 19

SITTING IN LIMBO

Hello everyone, my name is Sharon I am 52 years old. In the spring of 2005 I went to my Dr. complaining of tingling in my left foot and leg up to the knee. After going through an EEG and finding nothing wrong, he decided it was just an isolated nerve condition and that it would probley just go away on its own. Then he said “I might think MS but you’re too OLD!” Well ...
Read more : SITTING IN LIMBO | Views : 2635 | Replies : 12

My Family

For the life of me I can't get my pictures here without a link but I thought it would be nice to put faces on us. :lol:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welc ... buGTNs1ZB0
Read more : My Family | Views : 4417 | Replies : 29

Hello from beyondms

Hello to everyone on this board,

I am a recent lurker with a lot of experience with MS. I am a 35 year old Montrealer who was diagnosed roughly 10 years ago. I was offered to the opportunity to be part of the CHAMP study giving Avonex to people with a one time episode. I was subsequently diagnosed as definite MS after a bout of optic neuritis. My initial symptoms was a funny feeling in ...
Read more : Hello from beyondms | Views : 1761 | Replies : 5

Hello.

Hi,

I don't post much on forums...too lazy/it's too difficult. But, I did want to join so as to not feel so alone.

Thank you.
Read more : Hello. | Views : 1672 | Replies : 5

Hello I am ThePixie also called Elizabeth!

I started a feverish search of this site, because so many other sites are all drug (sorry.. prescription) related. Because I believe in a holistic approach, I needed to find people of like mind. I am 55 and we believe my first symptoms occured (if MS is an auto-immune disorder) 30 years ago and 17 years ago with real venom. So I have relapsed and gotten better until three years ago. None of the ...
Read more : Hello I am ThePixie also called Elizabeth! | Views : 2114 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219589 • Total topics 22670 • Total members 14284

Contact us | Terms of Service