It is currently Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:57 pm

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

New with questions

I'm so happy to FINALLY found an unbiased website community of those affected by MS! I was diagnosed 1 year ago and am on Rebif. I feel like the MS LIfelines nurses just have a script to read and are only serving the drug company. They call me about every 3 months or so (when it's time to re-order more) and always ask if I have had an INFECTION-what gives? After a while, I feel ...
Read more : New with questions | Views : 1417 | Replies : 5

New here

My name is Stacy, my husband introduced me to this site as I have been dx with MS since I was 14 years old, now am 28. I have Relapsing Remitting type.
Read more : New here | Views : 1419 | Replies : 3

New MSer here

I have not been Dx yet, but have soooo many of the signs and symptoms of MS that I stopped counting them. The worse is the peripheral neuropathy in the shins of my legs as well as the pins and needles in different parts of my body. I am a mess. Have too many other conditions to mention, but do have a few immune mediated problems such as RA, allergic asthma and celiac.

It is ...
Read more : New MSer here | Views : 1407 | Replies : 1

Hi...I'm new

Hi. I just found this site today and signed up. I'm always researching and reading. Trying to keep up on all the latest information and treatments. "Traditional" or not. Additionally, I think we can NEVER have too much support! I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Kimberly
Read more : Hi...I'm new | Views : 1589 | Replies : 4

JOHNS HOPKINS ATTENTION MS AND SJOGRENS PATIENTS

Hi, everyone: Just joined the This is MS community. Let me introduce myself. My name is Dr. Birnbaum----I have trained in both Rheumatology/Internal Medicine as well as Neurology. I work at Johns Hopkins University---this year at Johns Hopkins University, under the aegis of the Transverse Myelitis Center, I have started a Clinic devoted towards care of patients with neurological manifestaions of rheumatic disease. Although I had anticipated that the bulk of my patients would have ...
Read more : JOHNS HOPKINS ATTENTION MS AND SJOGRENS PATIENTS | Views : 1747 | Replies : 1

Hello

Hello fellow PWMS and people who love them.

I am a forty-something female living with RRMS some 16+ years. My primary symptoms are balance, sensory issues, lower body strength and ON. I walk, sometimes with a cane and sometimes not.

My hubby and I work from home. It's a huge relief to me after battling bowel urgency issues for years. They went away when the stress did, though.

We have 5 grown children (his) and ...
Read more : Hello | Views : 1202 | Replies : 1

HI

I'm new to all of this since my boyfriends diagnosis on Valentines day '08.
We were high school sweeties that went separate ways - only to reunite (after 23 years) and discover this demon is in our future. The phrase "this isn't fair" comes to mind often. He is 41 and has always been healthy as a horse and strong as an Ox

I'm here to learn and get advice....
Read more : HI | Views : 1673 | Replies : 10

Hi new to forum

Hi I was browsing the net and found this forum. I was diagnosed with MS officially almost a year ago. I've been on Avonex the whole time. I was wondering if anyone had problems with injection site pain. I usually never have to many issues with self injecting, but 2 weeks ago I did a side of the thigh injection which I've done many times before and I'm still having pain and it's sore to ...
Read more : Hi new to forum | Views : 1523 | Replies : 1

New

I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself. I was diagnosed in September 1999 when I was 22. I have PPMS. My symptoms have been a slow progression over the last 8-1/2 years. I use a cane now.

I am 30 now and just looking to make friends with those who understand the hardships of having MS.
Read more : New | Views : 1440 | Replies : 3

I am new here

Hi all, I am new to this site. I was probable MS for 5 years was DX the end of April after the last 2 MRI's has new lesions. I started Rebif last week and had shot #3 this afternoon. So far no adverse reaction except fatigue that is worse than normal. I look forward to the support this site will give and hope I can be of support to others.
Read more : I am new here | Views : 1394 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 232907 • Total topics 24939 • Total members 16075

Contact us | Terms of Service