It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:35 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hello from MA

At the beginning of Nov '06, I woke up one day with numbness in my legs, they worked fine, they were just numb. I thought I had possibly slept wrong etc.... But after a few days I mentioned it to my husband and he insisted I see my doctor. After meeting with my doctor, and having her consult a neurologist it was decided that blood work and an MRI would be done ASAP. When I ...
Read more : Hello from MA | Views : 1492 | Replies : 3

Introduction

Hi All,
I've been lurking since December but had to post to "Humor" today. So this is my second post. I've been voting on the surveys and reading the various forum topics and news.

I'm glad I've found you all!

:lol:

About me... diagnosed in 2000, on Copax ever since with much success. I have two awesome boys--one teen and one tween. I live each day appreciating ...
Read more : Introduction | Views : 1258 | Replies : 2

back after a long absence

i'm not new, i was just "dormant" for a while and decided to return. 43 y/o female diagnosed in 11/04. it has been a very difficult struggle. i'm hoping to find knowledge, support, and understanding friends here.
Read more : back after a long absence | Views : 1400 | Replies : 2

In Morocco

Hi,
I came here to teach English, which is working out alright.. A couple months ago, I became constantly dizzy, and I have since developed a few other symptoms. I am pretty depressed, tired all the time, sometimes can't speak, etc etc.. Seems sort of like whining to list these all but I suppose it's a good thing to do. Talk soon then.

Yours,
Matt
Read more : In Morocco | Views : 1440 | Replies : 3

Hi!

Hi to everybody here!

I've read a few threads on this board now and then over the years but never got around to joining.

I already belong to several MS message boards, and I've been on them for 5 or 6 years.

This place looks nice, and I hope to take part in some discussions here.

I was diagnosed with SPMS many years ago. I was on Avonex for 3 years but had to stop ...
Read more : Hi! | Views : 2166 | Replies : 14

hi

i am in a wheelchair, not many drugs help me now but i enjoy reading how they help others, the worst part about this is the progression, seems like its every day, you just deal with one problem and another is just around the corner, anyway hope you don't mind me just looking. :wink:
Read more : hi | Views : 1424 | Replies : 3

Intro-Myelin Repair Foundation

Good Day:

I wanted to introduce myself. I am with the Myelin Repair Foundation. I am the Volunteer Area Director for Colorado.

When you have a moment, please review our website below and take a peek at the interactive "launch video" on main page and play. It will help describe the foundation's purpose and little background for you. We have some recent news and updates which are featured on the left hand screen of the ...
Read more : Intro-Myelin Repair Foundation | Views : 1494 | Replies : 2

Hi everyone

:? I just registered or I think I registered? I posted a question about Tysabri and shingles...or I think I posted a question. I'm still trying to figure out this site.
Read more : Hi everyone | Views : 1298 | Replies : 1

Hi Everyone

Hi. My name is Terri. I am 46 and was diagnosed in June.
I am having a hard time accepting this. I spend so much time wondering what caused this.
Not much support here. My husband is in total denial. It's nice to meet you all, even though I wish we didn'y *need* to be here.
Read more : Hi Everyone | Views : 1601 | Replies : 6

Bigdave

Hello all,been dxd about two years now and this is the most informative site i've found.I've been visiting since my dx but only just started posting,feel a bit intimidated really as everyone seems so clued up.I'm 43 and ride sports motorcycles which has become difficult due to my everyday ms problems.
Anyway it's nice to be here,talk later,Dave.
Read more : Bigdave | Views : 2276 | Replies : 11

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221780 • Total topics 23030 • Total members 14554

Contact us | Terms of Service