It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:36 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hi!

Hi to everybody here!

I've read a few threads on this board now and then over the years but never got around to joining.

I already belong to several MS message boards, and I've been on them for 5 or 6 years.

This place looks nice, and I hope to take part in some discussions here.

I was diagnosed with SPMS many years ago. I was on Avonex for 3 years but had to stop ...
Read more : Hi! | Views : 2169 | Replies : 14

hi

i am in a wheelchair, not many drugs help me now but i enjoy reading how they help others, the worst part about this is the progression, seems like its every day, you just deal with one problem and another is just around the corner, anyway hope you don't mind me just looking. :wink:
Read more : hi | Views : 1425 | Replies : 3

Intro-Myelin Repair Foundation

Good Day:

I wanted to introduce myself. I am with the Myelin Repair Foundation. I am the Volunteer Area Director for Colorado.

When you have a moment, please review our website below and take a peek at the interactive "launch video" on main page and play. It will help describe the foundation's purpose and little background for you. We have some recent news and updates which are featured on the left hand screen of the ...
Read more : Intro-Myelin Repair Foundation | Views : 1499 | Replies : 2

Hi everyone

:? I just registered or I think I registered? I posted a question about Tysabri and shingles...or I think I posted a question. I'm still trying to figure out this site.
Read more : Hi everyone | Views : 1300 | Replies : 1

Hi Everyone

Hi. My name is Terri. I am 46 and was diagnosed in June.
I am having a hard time accepting this. I spend so much time wondering what caused this.
Not much support here. My husband is in total denial. It's nice to meet you all, even though I wish we didn'y *need* to be here.
Read more : Hi Everyone | Views : 1602 | Replies : 6

Bigdave

Hello all,been dxd about two years now and this is the most informative site i've found.I've been visiting since my dx but only just started posting,feel a bit intimidated really as everyone seems so clued up.I'm 43 and ride sports motorcycles which has become difficult due to my everyday ms problems.
Anyway it's nice to be here,talk later,Dave.
Read more : Bigdave | Views : 2280 | Replies : 11

New Girl Kamy!

Hi everyone. My name is Kamy (real name is Ellie). I'm from North Carolina and I just came across this site. I've been diagnosed for just over 2 years now. I just turned 26 too. Living with MS can be really easy for me at times yet very complicated at others. I think this looks like a great place to meet people and find out all kinds of info! I look foward to visiting this ...
Read more : New Girl Kamy! | Views : 1755 | Replies : 6

Newly diagnosed

Hi everyone,

my name is Dani and I am 37 years old. I have been having strange symptoms for around 10 years but more sever for last 2 1/2 years. I was diagnosed with MS last week. I am still a little numb from the news. I have two young girls and a loving husband that I want to take care of and haven't been able to as I would like.

I am glad to ...
Read more : Newly diagnosed | Views : 2320 | Replies : 6

Waiting for Right therapy

I have been diagnosed 3 years back but have not taken any drugs so far and am feeling fine until recently when i have had further weakness develop in my right leg in addition to left one where the problem started. No new lescions reported but there is a further worsening of the lescions in my back.
I am a bit concerned but starting the injections due to side effects with Avonex and other Immune ...
Read more : Waiting for Right therapy | Views : 5320 | Replies : 31

Posting Pictures

This is the most beautiful MS forum around, so there are lots of questions about posting pictures :)

Let me try to address some of them with this post. Please feel free to ask follow-up questions if I've not captured what you need help with.

To post a picture, it needs to be hosted somewhere on the web (we don't host pictures ourselves because we've had security ...
Read more : Posting Pictures | Views : 5113 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 222225 • Total topics 23078 • Total members 14605

Contact us | Terms of Service