It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:53 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

My Introduction...

Hello. I am a thirty-seven-year-old wife and mother of two boys, ages five and ten. I was diagnosed August 8, 2006. MS sucks.
Read more : My Introduction... | Views : 1589 | Replies : 8

New from Dayton, Ohio

Hello All,

I'm Lew Chapman from Dayton, Ohio. I am a 40 year old, white male that has had MS for 5 years now. I'm very high functioning in that none of my symptoms affect my motor ability now. I have horrible Optic Neuritis, bladder and bowel issues and lots of tingling and numbness. The only thing that approaches debilitating is when my bladder makes me pee every ten minutes. And truthfully I would call ...
Read more : New from Dayton, Ohio | Views : 1599 | Replies : 5

I'm new on here

Hi I'm dynomite and I have MS. had symptoms since 1996 been diagnosed since 2001 been in awheelchair since 2004
Read more : I'm new on here | Views : 1605 | Replies : 5

hi. I'm new

Hi. newly diagnosed today. Not sure how to feel. Part of me just wants to get on with treatment and get rid of the tiredness and pain. Another part is afraid of the future. I have twin 8 year old daughters, a wonderful husband with a brand new business and a demanding career at one of Fortune's top companies.

During the diagnosis (which all started with Lhermitte's Sign that I mentioned to my doctor in ...
Read more : hi. I'm new | Views : 1673 | Replies : 5

My first greetings, but not my last, I pray anyways...

Greetings everyone,

Just was given this site by a dear friend and after reading through it I feel this is the place to be. I was dxed with the lovely MS 2 years ago. Though it has been a hard two years, losing my job and all I have found that a sense of humour helps in my case. I apologize to any who feel my way of thinking insults them but then again, it's ...
Read more : My first greetings, but not my last, I pray anyways... | Views : 1590 | Replies : 7

looking for friends

Hi! I'm 43, dxd with MS 5 years ago. Is anyone out there?
Read more : looking for friends | Views : 1872 | Replies : 7

Hi from a sad and frustrated MS mom

You all seem like such a helpful, friendly, well-informed group! My reluctantly diagnosed daughter and I have so many questions about alternative treatments! I'e been lurking here for a while now and I've finally worked up the courage to get my questions out there.

My now 24-year-old daughter was diagnosed (relapsing remitting) about a year ago now after a horrific bout of double vision that was initially misdiagnosed as stroke and then as a mass ...
Read more : Hi from a sad and frustrated MS mom | Views : 2084 | Replies : 9

New Zealand mum recently diagnosed

Just want to introduce myself and say hi :mrgreen: and tell you all about myself

I was diagnosed in November - the week before my 30th birthday :( needless to say my friends made sure i had a really good time and forgot about things for a while... my neurologist now thinks that i have ms for about ...
Read more : New Zealand mum recently diagnosed | Views : 1255 | Replies : 1

Let me introduce myself...

Hello everyone,
I seem to have done things a bit back to front here. First, the lurking around, dipping in and out of forums, then, when something motivated me, posting a response and now thinking it might be a good idea to say hello.
I'm a North Londoner, diagnosed last year with SPMS. MS had been on the cards for 14 years before that with various investigations but no dx. Looking back on all the ...
Read more : Let me introduce myself... | Views : 1323 | Replies : 3

London calling

Hi Guys,

I was fortunate enough to get an intro to this site by Bromley (also a Londoner!). I am 34 yrs old, male with a wonderful wife and 2 great little boys, 5 and 1. I was diagnosed in October last year and to be honest, the last 9 months have been fairly hard, trying to deal with the diagnosis, the symptoms (mild so far) and of course worrying about the future. Not sure ...
Read more : London calling | Views : 1322 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 218781 • Total topics 22550 • Total members 14199