It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:12 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hello!

Hi,
My name is Jenn, and I was dx'd with RRMS a year ago. I started Avonex about 5 months ago, and am happy with that decision so far. The relapse that led to my dx was severe, and I now use a walker or cane if I'm not at home. I can't drive much anymore, which stinks, but I can live with it.

I am 30 years old, married for 7 yrs, and we ...
Read more : Hello! | Views : 1615 | Replies : 7

Hello, 3 mo from diagnoses in Seattle

Hello.

I am 44, widowed, and a college student. I got the 21 gun salute for my final acknowledgement of MS. I had been denying it for some time. My sister has it. So it took a 2x4 to get my attention. Carted out of work. In the hosp for 22 days. Now I am on welfare waiting on disability.

It could be worse. I found out how very many real friends I have. People ...
Read more : Hello, 3 mo from diagnoses in Seattle | Views : 1382 | Replies : 2

Hello, Newbie Here

Hey! My name is Eliza. I just was searching through the web and came across this site. This looks liek a nice site and with some helpful information about MS so I figured I'd join.

A little about myself: I am married and 33 years old. No children yet, but I have two dogs if that counts as children :). I was diagnosed with MS in 2003, ...
Read more : Hello, Newbie Here | Views : 1697 | Replies : 5

Would Like To Say Hello

Hi, my name's Nina, I'm 50 and waiting to be diagnosed after a very long wait.

I hope you don't mind me being here but I'd really appreciate any help I can get to help me on my journey.

It's quite a site here!! It will take a bit of getting used to but I'd like to stick around if you'll have me.

Take care all. :D ...
Read more : Would Like To Say Hello | Views : 1346 | Replies : 3

My Introduction...

Hello. I am a thirty-seven-year-old wife and mother of two boys, ages five and ten. I was diagnosed August 8, 2006. MS sucks.
Read more : My Introduction... | Views : 1595 | Replies : 8

New from Dayton, Ohio

Hello All,

I'm Lew Chapman from Dayton, Ohio. I am a 40 year old, white male that has had MS for 5 years now. I'm very high functioning in that none of my symptoms affect my motor ability now. I have horrible Optic Neuritis, bladder and bowel issues and lots of tingling and numbness. The only thing that approaches debilitating is when my bladder makes me pee every ten minutes. And truthfully I would call ...
Read more : New from Dayton, Ohio | Views : 1605 | Replies : 5

I'm new on here

Hi I'm dynomite and I have MS. had symptoms since 1996 been diagnosed since 2001 been in awheelchair since 2004
Read more : I'm new on here | Views : 1611 | Replies : 5

hi. I'm new

Hi. newly diagnosed today. Not sure how to feel. Part of me just wants to get on with treatment and get rid of the tiredness and pain. Another part is afraid of the future. I have twin 8 year old daughters, a wonderful husband with a brand new business and a demanding career at one of Fortune's top companies.

During the diagnosis (which all started with Lhermitte's Sign that I mentioned to my doctor in ...
Read more : hi. I'm new | Views : 1679 | Replies : 5

My first greetings, but not my last, I pray anyways...

Greetings everyone,

Just was given this site by a dear friend and after reading through it I feel this is the place to be. I was dxed with the lovely MS 2 years ago. Though it has been a hard two years, losing my job and all I have found that a sense of humour helps in my case. I apologize to any who feel my way of thinking insults them but then again, it's ...
Read more : My first greetings, but not my last, I pray anyways... | Views : 1597 | Replies : 7

looking for friends

Hi! I'm 43, dxd with MS 5 years ago. Is anyone out there?
Read more : looking for friends | Views : 1879 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219659 • Total topics 22679 • Total members 14295

Contact us | Terms of Service