It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:55 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

The old woman on the block!!

Hi,
I have admit that my husband signed me up for this website. I think he got to the point that he didn't know what else to do with me, so he figured he would hand me over to you guys :lol:!!

I was just reading a few of your comments and I feel like the old woman on the block. I just turned 50. I was ...
Read more : The old woman on the block!! | Views : 2147 | Replies : 13

**newbie waves**

Hi all - glad to have found you and looking forward to getting to know you all. My name is Jo, I'm 45 living in GA and loving life! I'm a proud mum of 3 fantastic kids, I'm also a proud Army Mom - my 19 yr old son is en route to hot sandy places. He's having a ball, I'm a wreck, but a very proud wreck. I also have a 23 yr old ...
Read more : **newbie waves** | Views : 1295 | Replies : 2

Introduction for a new member

Hello all,

I just found this site, thankfully. I am 36 yrs old, male and diagnosed 4 years ago. I am having a pretty tough go at it, but sticking with work, and other daily activities as much as possible.

I was diagnosed just as my new wife and I were planning a family. I developed ON out of the blue and that was where it all started. I have held off on a child ...
Read more : Introduction for a new member | Views : 1207 | Replies : 3

Hey all!!!

Hey everyone. Like everyone else that posts here for the first time visit this website all the time. Me more like 5 or 6 times a day. Let me just say without all the wealth of info and personal stories that it makes it easier to figure out what one might want to do to help themselves.

Anyway i had my first symptom Nov of last year.. I went to a Titans (football) game with ...
Read more : Hey all!!! | Views : 1603 | Replies : 5

Hello everyone, got room for one more?

Hello everyone, got room for one more?

I’ve visited this forum many times over the years but this is my first post. I think there is a great bunch of people here and I wanted to say thanks for all the posts. It really does help. I may have some experiences that could help others and I’ll watch for opportunities.
My name is Mick (yes, like the mouse only shorter).

I’m in one of those ...
Read more : Hello everyone, got room for one more? | Views : 1338 | Replies : 4

Another new Diagnosis and introduction

Hi everyone,
Add me to the list of new MS folks. Been lurking for a while and wanted to introduce myself and especially thank the moderators for this wonderful site.
I got the official diagnosis one month ago(day before my birthday...some present,huh?) Like most, my story is long and frustrating so I will try to be brief. I am a professional pianist and director of music for a school system. Have always had problems with ...
Read more : Another new Diagnosis and introduction | Views : 1610 | Replies : 3

Hello

Hi everyone. I'm a web professional and have never posted on a forum before, but this situation is forcing me to reach out.

My husband likely has MS- the diagnosis is pretty much done, just a couple more visits to the neurologist, and that's it.

I am so sad, and yet I'm not sure why- it seems that the disease isn't a death sentence. How do I support him through this? I keep wanting to ...
Read more : Hello | Views : 1202 | Replies : 3

Just to finally introduce myself

Ok...I was diagnosed with MS and now I am here. It was sometime in Feb. and it has been hard emotionally everyday since. I wanted to say hello to all and to introduce my incredible fiance who stands by me at all times and keeps me sane. I am happy to have found this website and I look forward to doing my best to contribute and also to use the wealth of knowledge that is ...
Read more : Just to finally introduce myself | Views : 1200 | Replies : 1

the face of jimmy

hi it was suggested that we could have our pics by our names in the forums, not just an emoticon. i thought we could insert pics here not just link to online images. i will have to figure out how others are posting their graphs in the forums. so anyway for now all i can do is link to a pic of me online which is really ridiculously tiny!

Read more : the face of jimmy | Views : 2034 | Replies : 13

New Diagnosis

Hello everyone,

I'm was diagnosed with MS on June 20. It's been a real shock, because although I've had problems with extreme fatigue, weakness, muscle aches, twitches, blurred vision, dizziness, and difficulty with concentration and memory, and have been worked up for everything under the sun in the last five years, (or so I thought), nobody ever mentioned MS. I went to the doctor in June with what I thought was the worst sinus headache ...
Read more : New Diagnosis | Views : 1858 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 218765 • Total topics 22548 • Total members 14196