It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:47 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hi from Denmark

Hi everybody :wink:

Boy, am I glad I found your website. I have been searching for a forum that combines news about treatments and personal experiences. And you guys have got it all right here on thisisms! :mrgreen:

My name is Sophie and as you can read from my signature, I just got diagnosed a month ago, so ...
Read more : Hi from Denmark | Views : 1805 | Replies : 8

Cool Site New Guy

Hi im 17 i have had MS for a year now and of course getting it when your in high school sucks. Bye Bye soccer and drama (with MS i shake and get really stiff responding to my nervousness, no matter how small it is)

It's kinda funny i effectively hid it by pretending to be a clumsy idiot :wink: my junior year until 2 weeks ago ...
Read more : Cool Site New Guy | Views : 1560 | Replies : 7

New to the forum

Hi, I'm Jennifer, brand new to this forum, have been reading a little bit.

I've been enjoying very mild neurological symptoms for the past year or so -- primarily intermittent numbness/reduced sensation, 'stiffness' , and 'weakness' in my right arm/hand and leg/foot. Doesn't interfere with normal life (aside from the time we spent worrying about ...
Read more : New to the forum | Views : 2046 | Replies : 8

Bizarre Occurrences

Hello,

I was recently diagnosed with MS during the month of July but believe I have had the disease for 10 years. The first occurrence happened in October of 1998. One morning I awoke with a completely numb right hand. Then, the numbness had spread up my arm down to my waist and then right leg. I lost total mobility and control of my right arm to the point where I was unable to do ...
Read more : Bizarre Occurrences | Views : 1669 | Replies : 5

hello

I was just diagnosed in July 2008. In hindsight my first obvious episode was 1986. A neck injury in 1991 and related surgery in 2001 became the catch-all excuse for my quirky symptoms. Well, docs also accused me of being an alcoholic – in denial, or trying to scam workers comp, or having body issue problems (like what 20th century woman raised in the US doesn’t?). Until I woke up one morning and couldn’t see ...
Read more : hello | Views : 1587 | Replies : 7

new here

Just saying hey. I'll post my story in another forum
Read more : new here | Views : 1346 | Replies : 2

NEW GUY

Hi everyone. I'm not new to MS, just here. I was dx in 06. I have looked at a few post's and like the positive vibe.

I also like to share my story. It's on my website. Click it or don't but have a great day. I'll be reading
http://www.chriscoxrox.com/bio.html

Peace,
CC :D
Read more : NEW GUY | Views : 1819 | Replies : 7

New to forum, not to MS

Hi all.

First, let me start by saying that this is my first venture into an MS forum. I was diagnosed several years ago and have been handling things pretty well on my own, but I have come to realize that I just *might* need the support offered by such a community as this :D .

On a Monday in late September 2004, I woke up ...
Read more : New to forum, not to MS | Views : 1668 | Replies : 2

Hi!

Hi all,

I am new to this site,although i have spent hours (days probably!) reading through forum posts the last month or so.So this is our story..

My girlfriend,aged 25, was diagnosed with RRMS in mid-July this year.It all started with spasticity of the right arm and leg for her,short attacks of 5-10 seconds several times a day.GP reccomended that we see a Neuro,who sent us for a Brain and Spinal Cord MRI.Brain MRI showed ...
Read more : Hi! | Views : 1386 | Replies : 2

Just looking for help....

I may be posting this in the wrong place...sorry if I am.

I've recently been placed in the "you may or may not have MS" category. I was hoping that I could just post some of what I've experienced over the past month and just get some opinions. I go for a second opinion with a nuero next Friday but until then, it's killing me not knowing anything.

Here's what has been going on:

ON ...
Read more : Just looking for help.... | Views : 1514 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 237604 • Total topics 25818 • Total members 17094

Contact us | Terms of Service