It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:42 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Newbie Hi

newbie here! just wanted to say hi...been lurking around for a bit and finally decided to join in. i'm looking forward in meeting you all. thanks!
Read more : Newbie Hi | Views : 1273 | Replies : 2

Just want to say Hi

Hello, I just want to introduce myself.

My name is Barb and I was diagnosed in May of 2003. I have been on Rebif since. It seems to be doing it's job the last MRI I had showed no progression....Yeah! I am SPMS so that was great news.............

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you, as we battle this MonSTER! There are good days and bad, however I feel every day ...
Read more : Just want to say Hi | Views : 1558 | Replies : 4

Another "newbie"

Just wanted to briefly introduce myself...I had an "MS attack" approximately 18 months ago and I have occassionally perused through this website...it has been helpful to hear what others have had to say about this challenging topic and look foward to future dialogue

thanks for the site,

Thinkingoutloud86
Read more : Another "newbie" | Views : 1429 | Replies : 4

Hi my name is Kelly and newly diagnosed

Hello everyone -

I was just diagnosed in January 2006 and already experienced my first relapse. I do have lots of questions and hope that someone can help clarify a few for me. The put me on avonex immediately, which i stayed on until the last month. I went through my first relapse - went through the five days of solumedrol and WOW - wasn't expecting the withdrawals that I had. They must have forgotten ...
Read more : Hi my name is Kelly and newly diagnosed | Views : 1359 | Replies : 2

Diabetic T1 & MS

Hello,
I am a 31 yr old single mom and I have just been Diagnosed with MS. I have had Diabetes for 23 years. I am in search of all the available support and information on MS. I know a lot on Diabetes, but nothing on MS. Glad I found this site!
Read more : Diabetic T1 & MS | Views : 1647 | Replies : 8

Recently diagnosed with MS Need advice/support!

Hi My Name is Nuala,
As i said in the subject i need advise on MS Does anyone find it hard to explain to family & friends how sad your feelin! :( are you happy sometimes then so so mad :x asking the question why me :?: I celebrated my 30th ...
Read more : Recently diagnosed with MS Need advice/support! | Views : 1857 | Replies : 6

Eye doctor with MS

Hello.

It is a little difficult to be writing a "hello" message to fellow MS sufferers :) I have been diagnosed with MS for 2.5 years, and this is the first time I have been able to bring myself to openly discuss it with others. Have you ever heard the saying "denial is the best medicine"? Well, that has been my mantra, unfortunately, for too long... it's ...
Read more : Eye doctor with MS | Views : 4772 | Replies : 22

Hey there, my name is Tracy

Hey there, my name is Tracy. I've been a watcher for sometime on this site. I've had diagnosed MS since '98. I've had a great doctor since '99, Dr. William Stuart. I've pinned all my hopes on the drug Tysabri, managed to get a couple doses in last year.
However my sight is worsening every week, apparently my optic nerve is flaring, causeing me to not be able to focus. I'd already given up reading ...
Read more : Hey there, my name is Tracy | Views : 1375 | Replies : 1

Hello everyone

Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself - I just joined today.

My name is Denise, I live in Glasgow, Scotland, married with two gorgeous sons (age 7 and 3) and was dx in October 05 (first problems in October 04). Due to start Avonex in a week or so and thought I'd have a look round here as I think peoples experiences are better than any health leaflets available personally.

Look forward to talking to ...
Read more : Hello everyone | Views : 1536 | Replies : 5

Hi, New here & wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Charlotte, but you can call me Char. I live in a North Central Tx.. 51, divorced, 2 children, 4 grand children. Whom keep me very busy! They are a blast. I am looking forward to getting to know ya'll.

I was Dx'd 08-2001 however, its thought that I've had MS much longer, my Neuro. and PC. Dr's say that I have Lupus as well . Rhumy Doc., says No, you have RA. ...
Read more : Hi, New here & wanted to introduce myself. | Views : 1727 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219653 • Total topics 22679 • Total members 14293

Contact us | Terms of Service