It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:24 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hi

Hubby was diagnosed in Jan with RRMS and I've just stumbled upon this site.
Read more : Hi | Views : 1329 | Replies : 1

mri results

Just had an mri today, get the results mon. and am afraid my doc is going to tell me I'm doing much worse. :roll:
Read more : mri results | Views : 1650 | Replies : 2

new to this site

I am brand new to this site. don't live in muggy Florida, (used to) but now live in soon to be sweltering Texas! gotta move to a cooler state.
hoping to make some friends on this site, and finally get to "talk" to others who actually understand how I feel, and don't say "but you look so good". It is tough putting on a happy face all the time, and giving all the energy (physically ...
Read more : new to this site | Views : 1795 | Replies : 7

Hello from Canada

Hi,

I'm new to thisisms
I actually came on to find out info on lobbying for aimspro in Canada and if anyone had actually done anything here yet. I know it's still a long process for licensing in the UK but I'd like to start raising awareness here as well.

Great site!
Lace
Read more : Hello from Canada | Views : 1713 | Replies : 4

hello, new here

Just introducing myself. Names Jen, 29, and I live in Hot muggy FL.

Thanks for having me.
Read more : hello, new here | Views : 1607 | Replies : 2

MS and Dental Implants

Hi,
I'm new in this group.I have got MS 12 years ago.I'ma 36 years old.I'm on Rebif years ago.Noone could possible that I'am MSer.I have put 2 dental implants last year.I havn't any problem with it and havn't notice that have problem with my MS.I'm going to have MRI at the end of April.That is my first exam since I have put dental implants.What do you think about all of that?
Read more : MS and Dental Implants | Views : 2035 | Replies : 1

Hello from the sunny Isle of Wight

Yes, it's sunny!!!

Great site BTW

:wink:
Read more : Hello from the sunny Isle of Wight | Views : 1306 | Replies : 1

Hi!

Hello to all... I just came upon this web site by pure accident. After years of looking, it's wonderful to find an MS site that is not backed by a drug company in some way or another. Bear with me if I screw things up, as I learn what I'm doing here. It took me forever to figure out how to post this! This site has a good feeling .. I'm glad I found you. ...
Read more : Hi! | Views : 1395 | Replies : 1

hello from Michigan

Hello,
Just stumbled on your site while checking info on Aimspro and it looks like a good place to hang out.

I was dx'd in '02. On SSDI in Oct '04 and not missing work at all.

I do much better without the stress of my job and have learned my limits and adhere to them most days. LOL

I have been married 39 years, have 2 adult sons, a DIL, and a beautiful granddaughter, ...
Read more : hello from Michigan | Views : 1767 | Replies : 4

Howdy from Houston

New to the site. My wife was dxd rrms in May 2002 at age 43. The Neuro put her on Rebif, she never really tolerated the drug, persistent flue like symptons and she had a minor relapse in Dec 04. Had a Tysabri infusion last month, but as you all know that's gone now. We'll see the Neuro next week, we're thinking he'll put her on Copaxone, he has acknowledged that the Rebif has been ...
Read more : Howdy from Houston | Views : 1618 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 216695 • Total topics 22136 • Total members 13920