It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:19 am

News News of Introductions

Site map of Introductions » Forum : Introductions

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Weight Gain????

Hi I am new to this and here is my question....I put it somewhere else but can not find it so here goes again and I hope this one I can find! I am 43 with a wonderful husband of almost 25 years and 4 kids from ages 19 to 5. I was diagnosed in 2001 but have had it for many years. Neuro feels I am going from RR to SP and I feel ...
Read more : Weight Gain???? | Views : 2064 | Replies : 5

Hello new to this great information board!

Hello,
My name is Kim I have had M.S for 14 years and still going.....I live in Arkansas moved from Michigan...No kids not married....One of my friends from another board I love suggested this one, very impressed lots of great info and support on here!
Another great place I love is http://www.mswebpals.org/
Hugs, Kimmie
Read more : Hello new to this great information board! | Views : 1562 | Replies : 2

New member, Gillie, M.S. with a smile

:D Hello everyone, Even though I have had M.S. for 32 years I`m still full of life, every kind! only been in a wheelchair for the last year but can get from A to B walking with my frame( not far), still look after myself all over, why not! we are normal human beings with quite a few difficulties and yes I`m a young sixty eight ...
Read more : New member, Gillie, M.S. with a smile | Views : 1308 | Replies : 1

Hello from Maine

Hi, I'm Joe a 35 year old from ME. I was dx with MS on April 7 2004 @ 3:45 P.M. Needless to say that this is a day I'll never forget. After having some severe symptoms which include loss of the use of my left hand, left leg, hyper sensitivity in the left arm and leg, and optic neuritis in the right eye. I have since returned to almost normal with the exception of ...
Read more : Hello from Maine | Views : 1576 | Replies : 2

new from PA

just wanted to introduce myself dx'd oct 2004
Read more : new from PA | Views : 1382 | Replies : 1

Weak Legs

I joined this and thought I'd get some help from anyone about mu steroids not worki ng from a stupid other bladder infection Why am I just getting no resposes at all? I need to walk for work and the days are passing me by...I could always walk...now I mark myself out with a hateful cane. This las two months my older university daughters are home and the only way I can work is to ...
Read more : Weak Legs | Views : 1788 | Replies : 2

Hello I'm from New Jersey

I have been on Avonex for 4 years. Do you get to a point when you need to change meds? For the past month I have such horrible shooting pains up and down arms and legs and I have been extremely exhusted. :roll:
Read more : Hello I'm from New Jersey | Views : 1380 | Replies : 1

I'm New Here

hello to all.....i found this site from one of your other members....daunted.

this is only the second ms board i have joined, and have found an awful lot of useful info here.

i am dx rrms one year this june. i suspect i have had ms since i was 30 when i had a demylinating event during the second trimester of my first pregnancy. not wanting to mess with the baby i just ignored it ...
Read more : I'm New Here | Views : 1653 | Replies : 1

After Novantrone Cellcept

Hi all,

I am visiting this excellent site for quite a while now and believe me it has helped us (me and my wife) a lot to plan our nexts steps. My wife (41 years old) exactly one year ago had a very aggressive attack and she was dx for RRMS. Our neuro (open minded enough), put her immediately on NOVANTRONE. She managed to recover close to 100% after 6 months. For the last 3 ...
Read more : After Novantrone Cellcept | Views : 1621 | Replies : 2

Greetings from Tokyo

My 15-year-old daughter was recently diagnosed with MS. This was understandably heartbreaking for our family. She has started on Betaferon at the suggestion of our neurologist.

Let me point out that a) we are American and don't speak Japanese b) Betaferon is the only disease modifying drug on the market in Japan c) Japan doesn't have much MS. For these reasons, I am especially grateful for the information I am finding on your site. I ...
Read more : Greetings from Tokyo | Views : 1597 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 218654 • Total topics 22531 • Total members 14176