It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:45 pm

News News of Low Dose Naltrexone

Site map of Low Dose Naltrexone » Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

waiting time after Avonex before starting LDN?

I'm currently on Avonex and CellCept (another immunosuppressant).
How long should I wait after after stopping those before starting LDN?
I'm just planning for the future in case I can find someone to write me
a prescription for LDN. Thanks in advance.
Read more : waiting time after Avonex before starting LDN? | Views : 3072 | Replies : 2

LDN Conf. info/agenda

I thought it would be good to post this from
the Yahoo LDN board posted by,

Joel Gluck, M.Ed.
LDN Conference Planning Team
joelgluck@yahoo.com

The First Annual Low Dose Naltrexone Conference
at The New York Academy of Sciences
Saturday, June 11, 2005

For those planning to attend the conference, please be aware of the following:

Brown-Bag Lunch Panel. In addition to the original planned agenda for the conference (see below ...
Read more : LDN Conf. info/agenda | Views : 2354 | Replies : 0

Hoping to see many of you at the LDN conference next week.

I expect that the conference will be quite interesting and I look forward to meeting many of you there. I sure do hope that they worked out a way to tape it so that the many that cannot make it will be able to see or hear all that is said. JoyceF
Read more : Hoping to see many of you at the LDN conference next week. | Views : 1939 | Replies : 0

Questions from a new LDN user

Hi everyone, just looking for a little info. I started taking LDN 3 weeks ago, 3mg. In the first 5 days I noticed numbness in my hands and feet fading. It was great I could actually feel with my left hand. :) In the last week though I've noticed the numbness creeping back in the hands and feet. Is this normal, will it go away again? I ...
Read more : Questions from a new LDN user | Views : 7162 | Replies : 19

Low LDN Dose Successfully Treats HIV/AIDS, Cancer and MS

I found this article on www.medicalnewstoday.com:

Low LDN Dose Successfully Treats HIV/AIDS, Cancer and MS by Strengthening Immune System
23 May 2005

A very low dose of the FDA-approved drug naltrexone has been discovered to be an effective up-regulator of the immune system. The new therapy, called low dose naltrexone (LDN), has shown remarkable effects on an array of illnesses including HIV/AIDS, cancer, and autoimmune diseases such as MS. ...
Read more : Low LDN Dose Successfully Treats HIV/AIDS, Cancer and MS | Views : 2030 | Replies : 0

Doctors that prescribe LDN - current list for 2005?

I put this list together from the sticky 'Doctors that prescribe LDN' because I'm in the unenviable position of looking for a doctor that will do a phone consult for a reasonable price (my old doctor was Patrick Scott in Wisconsin). I'm specifically looking for someone in the Portland, Oregon area, but I have no problem calling across country.

I noticed that the old sticky had posts from throughout 2004, and I'd like to see ...
Read more : Doctors that prescribe LDN - current list for 2005? | Views : 14410 | Replies : 9

LDN in Austria

I am well with LDN since month and I have a own LDN Forum in Austria.
http://f27.parsimony.net/forum67820/index.htm
Read more : LDN in Austria | Views : 1985 | Replies : 1

LDN very first impressions

Read more : LDN very first impressions | Views : 2705 | Replies : 2

HELP! Need a new doc to prescribe my LDN

As some of you might recall, I've been on LDN for 3 months and am doing BRILLIANTLY well! No problems at all, and all the usual improvements; LDN has been a Godsend! And of course I certainly wouldn't want to contemplate my future without it.

But unfortunately my nervous family doc says I must find someone ELSE to prescribe it for me ASAP. (Long story involving liability paranoia about losing her license over some potential ...
Read more : HELP! Need a new doc to prescribe my LDN | Views : 3177 | Replies : 2

Texas

I seem to recall chatter about a pharmacy in Austin that provides LDN, but now I can't find any information on it. Does anyone know the name of the pharmacy and/or contact information? I'm in the process of getting a prescription.

Thanks.
Read more : Texas | Views : 2100 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 239728 • Total topics 26175 • Total members 17436

Contact us | Terms of Service