It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:03 am

News News of Low Dose Naltrexone

Site map of Low Dose Naltrexone » Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

LDN and Tysabri

Hi all.

I am considering starting LDN. I 've been on Rebif for more than 4 years and it seems that it has stopped working for me. My neuro said that it would not do any harm to test it for a few months. He wanted me to start Tysabri, but... you know!

So, I was wondering whether taking Tysabri (as soon as/if it gets available again) in combination with LDN could do any harm ...
Read more : LDN and Tysabri | Views : 1960 | Replies : 1

Just started at 4.5mg and feeling numb

I started LDN on Feb. 12 and took 3mg for one month with no side effects. I didn't really feel any differences, maybe my mood was a bit lighter, but nothing significant. I just started 4.5mg (three nights so far), and today my left leg/foot is numb, like it's asleep. I'm a little freaked out and not sure what I should do. Should I just push through and see what happens, maybe this is temporary. ...
Read more : Just started at 4.5mg and feeling numb | Views : 6722 | Replies : 16

Read more : . | Views : 4838 | Replies : 6

Feeling GREAT after only one month on LDN!

After a month on LDN, I'm feeling so great I just had to say something. :) I guess I must be flying high on endorphins or something, because I don't just have more energy than I've had in years, and a return of abilities, but there's even an element of euphoria in it.

Nobody told me about that.

Maybe the euphoria part is just the mountain ...
Read more : Feeling GREAT after only one month on LDN! | Views : 2472 | Replies : 1

LDN and Dental work

I need to have some dental work done in a few weeks (crown). Does any one no if the LDN will interfer with the novocaine?
Read more : LDN and Dental work | Views : 2528 | Replies : 2

Doctors prescribing LDN in Australia?

Hi there,

I posted this a while back I'm sure but can't find it now. I am in Australia (Sydney) and want to get on LDN. Unfortunately my GP won't prescribe it, despite me providing him with a lot of information about it.

What I'm wondering is if there' anyone in Australia (preferably in Sydney) that can help me out with the name of a doc who is willing to prescribe LDN. I have the ...
Read more : Doctors prescribing LDN in Australia? | Views : 4436 | Replies : 10

Water-based LDN

Seeing as how Naltrexone is water soluble, I just obtained a prescription for Naltrexone 50mg. (told my Doc I never could get enough Heroin! :lol: ) We then brainstormed, and came up with this plan.

Take 500ml distilled water, then crush one 50 mg tablet, add to water, shake vigorously. This gives 1 mg Naltrexone per 10 ml of water. So, if you want, 3 mg Naltrexone, ...
Read more : Water-based LDN | Views : 2539 | Replies : 4

How we all doing on LDN?

LDN area on this board has been a little quiet lately, thought I'd liven it up..

So how we all doing on it?

I started last night, just took second dose, have nothing to report really. ;)
Read more : How we all doing on LDN? | Views : 14230 | Replies : 31

Starting LDN - what do you do?

I think I want to try LDN but I don't really know what to do or how to go about it. I printed some information and took it to my GP and she is doing a bit of investigating and told me to find a pharmacy that could provide it should she decide to prescribe. I found a pharmacy in Toronto (Smiths - anyone use it?) and my doctor and I are to talk this ...
Read more : Starting LDN - what do you do? | Views : 6344 | Replies : 26

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221815 • Total topics 23035 • Total members 14554

Contact us | Terms of Service