It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:07 am

News News of Low Dose Naltrexone

Site map of Low Dose Naltrexone » Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Doctors that prescribe LDN - current list for 2005?

I put this list together from the sticky 'Doctors that prescribe LDN' because I'm in the unenviable position of looking for a doctor that will do a phone consult for a reasonable price (my old doctor was Patrick Scott in Wisconsin). I'm specifically looking for someone in the Portland, Oregon area, but I have no problem calling across country.

I noticed that the old sticky had posts from throughout 2004, and I'd like to see ...
Read more : Doctors that prescribe LDN - current list for 2005? | Views : 14131 | Replies : 9

LDN in Austria

I am well with LDN since month and I have a own LDN Forum in Austria.
http://f27.parsimony.net/forum67820/index.htm
Read more : LDN in Austria | Views : 1872 | Replies : 1

LDN very first impressions

Hi all.

Thanks to this great community and a very friendly person that I have met here, I heard about LDN and decided to give it a try.

Yesterday I got my very first dose (3 mg at 23:00). I don't know whether it will work for me or not but I am feeling GREAT at the moment. Despite the fact that I managed to sleep just for a couple of hours, my energy levels ...
Read more : LDN very first impressions | Views : 2603 | Replies : 2

HELP! Need a new doc to prescribe my LDN

As some of you might recall, I've been on LDN for 3 months and am doing BRILLIANTLY well! No problems at all, and all the usual improvements; LDN has been a Godsend! And of course I certainly wouldn't want to contemplate my future without it.

But unfortunately my nervous family doc says I must find someone ELSE to prescribe it for me ASAP. (Long story involving liability paranoia about losing her license over some potential ...
Read more : HELP! Need a new doc to prescribe my LDN | Views : 3004 | Replies : 2

Texas

I seem to recall chatter about a pharmacy in Austin that provides LDN, but now I can't find any information on it. Does anyone know the name of the pharmacy and/or contact information? I'm in the process of getting a prescription.

Thanks.
Read more : Texas | Views : 2008 | Replies : 1

LDN info - Dr. Bernard Bihari in Hospital

If you didn't see this from www.lowdosenaltrexone.org

As of April 2005

Dr. Bernard Bihari in Hospital. In the wake of a severe accidental hip fracture last year, the discoverer of the range of clinical effects of LDN has required recurrent hospitalization and may not be able to attend the June 11th LDN Conference. If he is unable to attend, it is his intention to communicate a keynote message to ...
Read more : LDN info - Dr. Bernard Bihari in Hospital | Views : 2621 | Replies : 0

Anyone in Halifax Nova Scotia?

I'm going to be moving to Halifax Nova Scotia to accept a new job. I need to find a new doctor and pharmacy that can supply me with LDN. Does anyone have experience in that city or can someone help me out with this information please?
Thanks in advance.

Aylish
Read more : Anyone in Halifax Nova Scotia? | Views : 3247 | Replies : 6

seeking info on LDN study at UTSW

I read on some page recently that someone at UT Southwestern was seeking approval to do an LDN study. Does anyone know who the researcher /doctor is or have more information about it? Even a web reference would be useful.
Read more : seeking info on LDN study at UTSW | Views : 1768 | Replies : 0

NMSS softens position on LDN

We're making headway folks, congratulations!
And kudos to Dr Agrwal, who's hypothsis they cite. Once an MD/PhD stepped forward and published, they had to take note. Now we just need the research team. Know of any candidates?

Dr Agrawal was interviewed by Accelerated Cure Project for Multiple
Sclerosis regarding his hypothesis 1/27/05.
http://www.bostoncure.org:8080/article. ... 27/1748256

SammyJo

=============================
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Clinup-Naltrexone.asp
Low Dose Naltrexone Update

April ...
Read more : NMSS softens position on LDN | Views : 2099 | Replies : 0

LDN - A New Version of an Old Drug Successfully Treats...

A New Version of an Old Drug Successfully Treats Deadly Diseases Like HIV/AIDS, Cancer and MS in an Entirely New Way, by Strengthening the Immune System

Summary: A very low dose of the FDA-approved drug naltrexone has been discovered to be an effective up-regulator of the immune system. The new therapy, called low dose naltrexone (LDN), has shown remarkable effects on an array of illnesses including HIV/AIDS, cancer, and autoimmune diseases such as MS. ...
Read more : LDN - A New Version of an Old Drug Successfully Treats... | Views : 1804 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 235172 • Total topics 25382 • Total members 16588

Contact us | Terms of Service