It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:52 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Frends please watch this vedio ... b-71285713
Read more : STEMCELL TREATMENT FOR M.S | Views : 488 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Stem Cells

girl with anti-MOG and venous sinus trombosis

Everything is together in this case. Venous sinus trombosis, auto-anitbodies (anti-MOG) and CSF hypertension. ... ?aid=69423

Eye movement

Have you ever had a symptom where one of you eyes does the move properly? I recently had some face freeze for the first time when I realized only half of my lips smiled, but that cleared up within a couple of days. Then I started having double vision I realized it is because my right eye does not move to the left anymore, so anytime I look left my brain gets all confused and ...
Read more : Eye movement | Views : 326 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Anyone getting flushing 3-6 hours after taking Tecfidera?

Hey, on the full dose of Tecfidera for about two months now. It's the first treatment I've tried - just been diagnosed over the past year. I've been generally tolerating it well (taking morning and night with food) with only occasional flushing issues.

Fast forward to this week, and the pattern seems to be changing. I've been getting red 3-6 hours after I've taken the pill for the majority of the week. I am wondering ...

Tired of the run around

I've been given the run around by doctors for about 3 years now. All of my symptoms point to MS, tingling, loss of balance, brain fog, etc. I even recently found out that the bladder issues can cause frequent UTIs, which I've had for years and have been to the ER for many times, including a bout of sepsis.
I've had several big episodes, the first being a few weeks where I couldn't walk and ...
Read more : Tired of the run around | Views : 348 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Undiagnosed

The Sugar Industry Paid Off Harvard Researchers

Following the saga of the sugar story as told by Dr. Robert Lustig, diet-f9/topic19622.html, we now learn that the sugar industry had paid off Harvard researchers in the 1960's to write a review paper promoting the role of fats in heart disease while stating that sugar had no role in heart disease and contained just empty calories that only led to a higher incidence of tooth decay.

Millions of ...
Read more : The Sugar Industry Paid Off Harvard Researchers | Views : 303 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Diet

On IVIG for 12 years, now Tecfidera or Copaxone?

I have been on IVIG for over 12 years now. MRIs and other health issues are causing that to change. I am JCV+, so no option for other infusion med.

Had a terrible reaction to Avonex when tried years ago.

Looks like my choices are Tecfidera or Copaxone...

Tried Copaxone years ago, young and single and scared. Stopped pretty quickly due to emotions. Reading here reactions to Tecfidera can be pretty strong.

I am employed ...
Read more : On IVIG for 12 years, now Tecfidera or Copaxone? | Views : 313 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Regimens

I'm a newbie

Hello I'm new to this site.
I was DX July 2014, with RRRM MS, My question is my Neuro just said yesterday that it's not 100% I have MS because my last MRI didn't show any changes.
I've been taking Tecfidera since being DX. I've read where this medicine can help with getting no new lesions.
I'm really upset that if I don't have it why did she put me on all these drugs?
I ...
Read more : I'm a newbie | Views : 306 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Introductions

High Dose Vitamin C

I saw this website and wondering if this is true that too much vitamin C can cause D intoxication?
https://vitaminadperlasclerosimultipla. ... sclerosis/

Causes of intoxication include poor compliance with advised preventive measures, preparation of cholecalciferol by unskilled personnel, incidental uncontrolled hyperthyroidism, pyelonephritis (to which patients with neurogenic urinary retention are particularly prone), concomitant ingestion of high doses of vitamin C, and treatment carried out without medical supervision at the ...
Read more : High Dose Vitamin C | Views : 505 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol

How Walking in Nature Changes the Brain

How Walking in Nature Changes the Brain ... the-brain/

Brooding, which is known among cognitive scientists as morbid rumination, is a mental state familiar to most of us, in which we can’t seem to stop chewing over the ways in which things are wrong with ourselves and our lives. This broken-record fretting is not healthy or helpful. It can be a precursor to depression and is disproportionately common ...
Read more : How Walking in Nature Changes the Brain | Views : 334 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Total posts 234631 • Total topics 25264 • Total members 16465

Contact us | Terms of Service