It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:01 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Some thoughts on GMOs

Here's an interesting discussion about GMO foods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU9LmFLaC18
Read more : Some thoughts on GMOs | Views : 296 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Diet

MS or Fibro Help

I'm a 31 year old male and have been in great health prior to the past 18 months. I am currently an active duty soldier in the army and cannot seem to get any help form the doctors to what is causing my issues. It initially started with severe back and neck pain which would cause numbness and tingling to my arms and hands. My back would spasms non stop and have shooting pains throughout ...
Read more : MS or Fibro Help | Views : 289 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Undiagnosed

breastfeeding and copoxone

Hi I was diagnosed in October 2012. When I found out I was pregnant when I was told I might never become pregnant. I went off medication. Now I am breastfeeding my 7 week old and the doctor thinks it will be to long to be off medication. I am due to start copoxone and when I ask the safety I was told no studies have been done. I am wondering if others have had ...
Read more : breastfeeding and copoxone | Views : 264 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Where to buy fish oil and flax seed oil in the UK

Hi,

I normally import all of my supplements from i-herb in the USA to the UK. However customs regulations have recently changed meaning that fish oil capsules can no longer be imported in bulk by consumers.

So where do you buy your high quality fish oil capsules from the in UK?

Also where you you purchase your flax seed oil from in the UK? The stuff on the shelves at H&B is warm this summer ...
Read more : Where to buy fish oil and flax seed oil in the UK | Views : 224 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Dx with breast cancer Now :(

I recently was diagnosed with breast cancer...invasive ductal carcinoma. Absolutely no history of this in my family. Could there be a link between all the drugs for ms I've taken and that?? I've seen some posts on cop axons and BCBS. I've tried copaxone, tecfedera and now tysabri.
Any clue on new vitamins that may help this? I am set for surgery at the end of the month....any help is appreciated. I am not sure ...
Read more : Dx with breast cancer Now :( | Views : 511 | Replies : 9 | Forum : General Discussion

hot sensations in arms and legs for months

Hello, I am a 23 year old male. No prior health history and I've finally been feeling these slight warm to hot sensations in random parts of my extremities for over 6 months now. Usually happen once a day(sometimes more) and for about 5 seconds tops.

There is no definite pattern of the hot feelings. One day it will be in my pointer finger on my right hand, then the next day ill feel it ...
Read more : hot sensations in arms and legs for months | Views : 341 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Undiagnosed

Comparative study of MS drugs

http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/345863/file-1088106462-pdf/Special_Report_-_MS.pdf?t=1407429355152

For those who take MS drugs -- you might be interested in this study comparing the frequency and the short/long term effect of adverse events from the DMT's

Sharon
Read more : Comparative study of MS drugs | Views : 345 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Are these potentially MS symptoms?

Hello, hoping someone can offer any advice regarding my current situation.

A little over 2 years ago I developed an unusual case of repetitive strain injury in both hands, arms and shoulders after working in a physically demanding job. For about 6 months I had constant throbbing pain and burning and extremely tight/spasmy muscles, especially in my thumbs/forefingers and wrists, that was so bad I couldn't even brush my hair without severe pain. Fast forward ...
Read more : Are these potentially MS symptoms? | Views : 370 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Undiagnosed

Molecule linked to neurological dysfunctions identified

A team of researchers has pinpointed a small molecule responsible for nerve cell damage and other symptoms tied to neurological diseases, including multiple sclerosis (MS).

In a study published in the June 2014 issue of The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology Journal, investigators at The Open University (OU) in the United Kingdom and colleagues from Sheffield, London, and Amsterdam highlighted the behavior of MicroRNA-155 (miR-155) and its activity during inflammation..... Read More - ...
Read more : Molecule linked to neurological dysfunctions identified | Views : 261 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219637 • Total topics 22675 • Total members 14291

Contact us | Terms of Service