It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:32 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Results of mri

Just picked up results to brain MRI. Solitary punctuate focus of T2 hypertensity in the subcortical white matter of the posterior right frontal lobe. I would regard as nonspecific. I have hyperreflexia numbness of both legs and left arm and hand. But I also have herniated discs in both bak and neck. I have two lesions on tspine. Impression is negative study. I am going to assume this is good news and ms is going ...
Read more : Results of mri | Views : 317 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Undiagnosed

Psoriasis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Psoriasis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Psoriasis is a long-lasting autoimmune disease which is characterized by patches of abnormal skin. These skin patches are typically red, itchy, and scaly. They may vary in severity from small and localized to complete body coverage.

This Protocol requires the guidance and monitoring by a physician with specific training to analyze each particular case.

There is a List of Doctors Worldwide here: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-high-dose-vitamin-d-protocol-f57/topic27159.html.

Some doctors work via Skype
Read more : Psoriasis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol) | Views : 321 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol

scared I have ppms-need help

Hello, this is my first post and a bit long so i apologize. I am a 23 year old female.
July 2016 I woke up one morning feeling like one of my legs was "numb". not entirely numb but numb in a sense that it felt "different".
I also noticed a bit of weakness in right leg, not enough to affect my walking however. Two days prior to this I had had a pretty bad ...
Read more : scared I have ppms-need help | Views : 381 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Undiagnosed

Waiting before diagnosis

Should I wait until healthcare becomes available without cost(which is like 3-4 months) to get a diagnosis? It was around late October last year when it started having these MS like symptoms.
Read more : Waiting before diagnosis | Views : 244 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Undiagnosed

Inflammatory bowel disease Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Inflammatory bowel disease Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) involves chronic inflammation of all or part of your digestive tract. IBD primarily includes ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. Both usually involve severe diarrhea, pain, fatigue and weight loss. IBD can be debilitating and sometimes leads to life-threatening complications.

This Protocol requires the guidance and monitoring by a physician with specific training to analyze each particular case.

There is a List of Doctors Worldwide here: ...

Online Pharmacies

How do you know which online pharmacy to trust? Enter Pharmacy Checker, an independent company that rates and verifies online international pharmacies. It's run by Dr. Tod Cooperman who also runs Consumer Lab a company that tests and verifies dietary supplements.
Read more : Online Pharmacies | Views : 237 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Pemphigus Vulgaris Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

-
Pemphigus Vulgaris Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

-
Pemphigus vulgaris is an autoimmune, intraepithelial, blistering disease affecting the skin and mucous membranes. It is mediated by circulating autoantibodies directed against keratinocyte cell surfaces. A potentially life-threatening disease, it has a mortality rate of approximately 5-15%.

There is a List of Doctors Worldwide here: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-high-dose-vitamin-d-protocol-f57/topic27159.html.

Some doctors work ...

RE; M.S DRUG MITOXANTRONE(NOVANTRONE)LINKED TO MANY MORE CAS

HI Friends please read

Multiple Sclerosis Drug Linked To Many More Cases Of Leukemia

http://www.healthcarepublication.com/mu ... -leukemia/

regards
seeva
Read more : RE; M.S DRUG MITOXANTRONE(NOVANTRONE)LINKED TO MANY MORE CAS | Views : 366 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Novantrone

Mri scan this evening

Well I have been dealing with a back injury for 19 months now with weakness and numbness of the legs. I have had an emg of both legs with positive results for permanent nerve damage. I have multiple level disc problems and stenosis. About a year into therapy my left arm went numb and I began dropping things. My ortho dr said it had nothing to do with my back so sent me to an ...
Read more : Mri scan this evening | Views : 244 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Undiagnosed

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 237035 • Total topics 25708 • Total members 16998

Contact us | Terms of Service