It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:20 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

HI Frends medications used bladder problems might help to treat m.s
read more fromhttp://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.c ... edication/
Read more : RE M.S COULD BE TREATATED WITHA SURPRISE MEDICATION | Views : 416 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

An investment company held by MS patients and relative

I have a somehow unconventional idea that I would like to discuss with a broader audience.

It's basically about establishing an investment company that is backed/held by people with MS and their relatives and mainly invests in small companies involved in the development of new therapies.

Formulated as elevator pitch, it could be something like this:
For MS-patients and their relatives
who are dissatisfied with their lack of possibilities to support the development ...
Read more : An investment company held by MS patients and relative | Views : 412 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General Discussion

High intake of plant-based fatty acids may lower MS risk

Eating walnuts and cooking with canola oil may be the next trend in reducing the risk of developing multiple sclerosis (MS), a new study presented at the Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS) suggests... Read more -
Read more : High intake of plant-based fatty acids may lower MS risk | Views : 321 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)

I am quite strict and disciplined when it comes to diet and exercise, but I had no idea that the filtered water I was drinking could be a problem for me. Motivated by a recent thread dealing with organic foods, I have begun growing my own veggies using a hydroponic based system (no soil, just water). Many but not of my plants died within a couple of weeks. After numerous tech support calls to the ...
Read more : Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) | Views : 313 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General Discussion

Tisch stem cell trial to be featured on Fox5 news

Tisch MSRCNY Stem Cell Trial
Featured on FOX5 News

The story is scheduled to air Thursday, October 15th at 10:00pm and Friday, October 16th at 5:00pm on channel 5. (It might be on a different channel in your area.)

Dr. Saud A. Sadiq, Director and Chief Research Scientist at the Tisch MS Research Center
of New York will be featured on FOX5 News discussing the dramatic early improvement
demonstrated by the patients in our FDA-Approved ...
Read more : Tisch stem cell trial to be featured on Fox5 news | Views : 572 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussion

I have struggled with various symptoms since my early 20's and have always been told that they are stress related. I'm now 39 and the symptoms gave increased, become more frequent and severe. Last year I missed a whole month of work.

I have convinced my Dr to rule out something neurological. She still believes it is just stress, but she agreed to make a referral to placate me.

I am scheduled for an ...
Read more : EMG | Views : 302 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Undiagnosed

Advice please

I just need some advice. I have been experiencing random symptoms for the past 2 years. It started with a numbess in my arm that happened after I carried in groceries. Over the course of a few weeks the sensation spread to random places all over my body. I went to the dr and was told that I was hyperventilating, but the symptoms never went away. My eyesight suddenly went crazy. I have always needed ...
Read more : Advice please | Views : 274 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Undiagnosed

Undiagnosed - MS suspected

I'm Maria, and I come from Uruguay.
I'm 30 and I've been getting weird symptoms for two years.
I went to several doctors but have been dismissed almost all the times.

Last month I went to a neuro because I have been feeling really bad for the last two weeks: I have very strong pain in my eyes (first one of them, then the other) with blurred vision and a blind spot in the ...
Read more : Undiagnosed - MS suspected | Views : 489 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Undiagnosed

Login  •  Register

Total posts 228538 • Total topics 24179 • Total members 15468

Contact us | Terms of Service