It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:51 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

HI I AM A NEW MEMBER

HI :P MS FORUM MEMBERS. MY NAME IS SEEVA IAM NOW JOINT AS A MEMBER. I AM SUFFERING FROM PROGRESIVE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS SINCE 1998. MY BALANCE IS NOT GOOD. I AM WARLKING WITH THE HELP OF CANE. MY MAINE MEDICATION IS LDN. MY NUROLOGY WAS NOT HAPPY TO PRISCRIPE THR LDN FOR ME OTHER MY MS FRIENDS. FINALY WITH THE HELP OF DR.BOBLAWERENCE WHO IS ALSO A ...
Read more : HI I AM A NEW MEMBER | Views : 1456 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introductions

Wellness Industry | StemEquine | Stempets | Stem cells

Hi Pals
Stem Enhance is a revolutionary patented product. Stem Enhance supports the natural release of adult stem cells. It is the first product that supports the natural release of stem cell from your bone marrow
Cheer"s
www.tophealthbiz.com
Read more : Wellness Industry | StemEquine | Stempets | Stem cells | Views : 3054 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Medical Devices

research on genetic differences

I wonder if this will one day be relevant to the study of MS...

Tiny genetic differences have huge consequences

January 21, 2008 - PhysOrg - A study led by McGill University researchers has demonstrated that small differences between individuals at the DNA level can lead to dramatic differences in the way genes produce proteins. These, in turn, are responsible for the vast array of differences in physical characteristics between individuals.

The study, part of ...
Read more : research on genetic differences | Views : 904 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Phase-III results for RLS drug XP13512/GSK1838262

XenoPort and GlaxoSmithKline Report Positive Top-Line Results of Second Phase 3 Restless Legs Syndrome Trial for XP13512/GSK1838262
21 January 2008
Study Highlights Safety and Efficacy of XP13512 in Primary Restless Legs Syndrome Patients Treated for Nine Months

XenoPort, Inc. and GlaxoSmithKline today announced positive top-line results from a placebo-controlled Phase 3 clinical trial designed to evaluate the potential of XP13512 (GSK1838262) to maintain efficacy over the course of nine months in patients with moderate-to-severe ...
Read more : Phase-III results for RLS drug XP13512/GSK1838262 | Views : 1311 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

John Hopkins Treatment

Hey folks for those of your with Active MRI's and EDSS's of 4-7 you may want to look at the Revimmune posts if you haven't.

I've been told by John Hopkins to spread the word.
Read more : John Hopkins Treatment | Views : 1289 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Question re Ldn

I use to be on ldn for a short time and just got lazy and quit taking it. I am seriously thinking about restarting the ldn, but my ques is i have chrones diease to so if i do not absorb things like the average person what can i take to ensure that the ldn is getting into my system any advice is greatly appreciated

Brenda
Read more : Question re Ldn | Views : 2641 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

Im new my name is Brenda

Hello All

My name is Brenda

I was dx'ed with clinical dx of ms in 1999 I have trouble walking and use
a cane as needed, sure wish someone wouild come up with a cure lolo
Read more : Im new my name is Brenda | Views : 1341 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introductions

not sure

i've reaally only stayed on mino because i had to take some other abx for non stop UTI. and sarah was right abx has cleared my head completely
it just looks like my body has alot of different bacteria to deal with
one at a time
thanks for asking
shell
Read more : not sure | Views : 1521 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Regimens

bartonella?

i was feeling so sorry for myself on thurs 10, i called john hopkins to see if i qualified for the REVIMMUNE trial,haven't heard anything back so i will call again this week. when i told my gp i called them, he said i was single minded. first it was LDN, then ABX, then lyme and now chemo and why not in canada. he was just a jerk. joe could tell i was upset and ...
Read more : bartonella? | Views : 2476 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Regimens

Differential Diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis

In looking through one of the other MS sites I noticed the link that I've included below which goes into some valuable MS diagnosing information intended for the neurologist but is interesting to us laypeople.

In the past I've noticed people asking what other diseases can be mistaken with MS and how can they be differentiated? This paper does a good job of answering that question.

What I also find interesting is that one of ...
Read more : Differential Diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis | Views : 1757 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 219994 • Total topics 22745 • Total members 14351

Contact us | Terms of Service