It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:47 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

I'm excited to have found this site!

Hello Everyone,
I'm Cara.
I’m very excited to have found this site. My primary tactic for dealing with MS since I was diagnosed in 1993 (I'm 46 now) has been denial and so I didn’t often reach out to others or the internet for information.
This technique worked- for a while. I have tried to live a healthy life and have taken some supplements, I’ve tried copaxone, avonex and now I’ve been on Beta-Seron for ...
Read more : I'm excited to have found this site! | Views : 1309 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Introductions

CCSVI: had liberation done in April 09

I was a participant in the study for CCSCI under Prof. Zamboni from Italy. This past April I went to Italy for Liberation in Ferrara. I am 10 years in to my MS diagnosis and have done Avonex and Rebif. Cytoxin as well as Novantron and now Tysabri. With in 24 hours of liberation I was able to ambulate without thinking of it first. Was able to get dressed standing in middle of room without ...

Dr Haacke's website is soliciting volunteers !!!!!!

I just 1 minute ago went to Dr Haacke's website and clicked the "be a volunteer" button. Yesterday it said "coming soon", but today there was a from to fill out to volunteer, SO I FILLED IT OUT. I wanted to let you all know even though I'm just a newbie here. I assume I'm volunteering just for an imaging study. I'm anxious for them to reply !!!!

Do any other non-MS people ever have blocked CS veins?

Just a question - do any non-MS people ever have these kind of blocked veins? What happens if blocked jugulars are detected, routinely?

I am going to my GP next week about CCSVI.
I had an MRI done about 3 months ago to investigate repeated migraines. It has suddenly occured to me when looking at the CCSVI MRI example that Cheer posted that I'm looking at the weird "anomoly" I saw on my MRI. I ...

this is VERY encouarging news everyone!!!!!!!

This is VERY encouraging if the results of this study are accurate(as always scorpion the cynic). The more studies that show positive results the more we can all believe this is for real I guess. I posted a smaller study that had similar results in the stem cell forum just this week. I know this is not a "cure" but it a reason for hope!!!!!

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/10/prweb3073134.htm
Read more : this is VERY encouarging news everyone!!!!!!! | Views : 1694 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

Poland

I don't feel right messing Erica's topic,so I decided to start a new one about CCSVI in Poland.I'm now Dr Simka's patient,so I'll observe his work and will share everything with You.I also would like to invite for discussion my polish friends who,I know, read this forum but are affraid to write in english (don't be silly-no grades here).
ok,so for today : as You know ,doppler usg showed very bad blood flow (amazingly bad ...
Read more : Poland | Views : 4421 | Replies : 28 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

diagnosed 5 months ago, have RRMS

hello all. I just found thisisms, and decided to join up. I was diagnosed in june of this year. my symptoms started in august of 08. I just got out of the hospital from my first real bad exacerbation. I have a 1 year old son and a baby girl on the way. 8)
Read more : diagnosed 5 months ago, have RRMS | Views : 1433 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introductions

YOUR OPINION OR AM I OVER REACTING

I need your opinion pse. Nothing is clear with ms.

I invited two people around yesterday because they had been harping to get here. I was goind through an exasberation which I don't normally get being progressive. Anyway the women proceeds to roam through rooms of may house saying what do you have new; and then putting her hands on may walls. I ask her not to do it because it marks the paint and ...
Read more : YOUR OPINION OR AM I OVER REACTING | Views : 1560 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

Campath round one 6 weeks ago

So far no side effects to speak of and to be honest not real sure what to expect. I went into this without any real expectations. I just trusted my doctors to lead me in a direction that I assume they are certainly more knowledgeable about. Now I have found this site and am curious as to any stories pertaining to possible changes specifically in regards to bladder issues. My most annoying MS symptom is ...
Read more : Campath round one 6 weeks ago | Views : 2284 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 238863 • Total topics 26038 • Total members 17309

Contact us | Terms of Service