It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:40 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Buffalo CTEVD Study MRV images

I participated in the CTEVD study on Monday and Tuesday of this week, while I was home in Buffalo visiting family for Thanksgiving. I'm glad I set this up back in September, because they were swamped with phone calls on Monday after the CTV W5 program! It was a great experience, I had the dopplers, MRI/MRV, study questionnaire, even a mini neuropsych exam and a neuro exam from Dr. Bianca Weintock-Guttman, one of the PIs ...
Read more : Buffalo CTEVD Study MRV images | Views : 4634 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Is it a case worth trying ????

Hi group members,
I am Bibek from India,had several diagnosis since 2003.First PPMS than Aqueductal stenosis in 2004 , Deymelinatory dieses ? Progressive MS in 2003.In your opinion is it looks a case to try out CCSVI angle ?I have gone through the posts in this site and know there are much knowledgeable people out there.In Aug'09 I had a relapse ,the effects of which are still there,my legs are hairless below knee and seems ...
Read more : Is it a case worth trying ???? | Views : 1162 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

CTEVD Study in Buffalo - How long for results?

Does anyone know when the results from the CTEVD Study in Buffalo will be published.

Will there be any interim releases of information or will the Study have to be completed before any results are released?

I expect I am not alone in wanting to find out if the CCSVI hypothesis is independantly proven ASAP.

Many thanks

(Please accept my apologies if this has been covered elswhere)

Hope for MS? CBC National News Story 27 November 2009

This story ran on the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) National newscast tonight.

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/News/TV_Shows ... 1344104506

My PMs disappeared

I just replied to a PM, and then the PM notice on the side column immediately disappeared. Instead of noting the number of PMs I have, it now states:

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

But...at the top of the page it shows that I'm still logged in as euphoniaa.
Read more : My PMs disappeared | Views : 1459 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Support

some questions about ccsvi... thank you!

hi. i have some questions i am hoping someone can answer for me. we know the facts now about what ccsvi is and that it is related to multiple sclerosis so i have to ask now:
1. what are the consequences of having ccsvi and not being treated for it? what can happen medically until it is fixed?
2. how long does it take for symptoms to show of ccsvi? years?
3. can you live ...

ZAMBONI AND SALVI'S POSTERS FROM LISBONA CHARCOT FOUNDATION

Hi all!
Here published on "CCSVI nella sclerosi multipla" posters presented in Lisbona at Charcot Foundation.

Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency in Multiple Sclerosis.
Onset symptom and clinical course in relation to the hemodynamic pattern.

"Venography and transcranial and extracranial Color-Doppler high-resolution examination (TCCS-ECD) permitted us to detect 5 different malformative patterns of the venous vessels (annulus, septum/valve malformation, twisting, membranous obstruction, agenesis/hypoplasia) and 4 major hemodynamic patterns of extracranial-extravertebral venous outflow. The aim of this ...

Coach Did Get Two Stents After Delay of Game

Just wanted to report in briefly about my return trip to Stanford. I was there Nov. 11 and 12. Tests on the 11th and stents on the 12th. One 29mm stent in the left IJV in the upper thoracic area and a 29mm stent in the azygous. Really felt good the first few days. More energy and better rest. Stilll feeling better. I'd do it all over again. Waking up in the morning feeling like ...

CCSVI in France ?

Hi,

Any people being diagnosed for CCSVI in France ?
Who are the doctors to meet ?

Best wishes

Jean
Read more : CCSVI in France ? | Views : 1999 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

MRI protocol

does anyone know what happened to Dr. Haackes MRI protocol or related websites, they are no longer online, probably overwhelmed? False Creek surgical centre can do the testing but need a requisition from my doctor but I know she'll have no idea what to order.
Read more : MRI protocol | Views : 1644 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 240865 • Total topics 26342 • Total members 17544

Contact us | Terms of Service