It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:35 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Sysara or Arasys anybody ?

Heard about Syasara and it development for MS patients.

It failed so it was transformed into an apparatus to reduce your fat/body weight and increase muscle build up.

Now there is a lady MS patient who is actually using Sysara and yes she has several improvements. I like the thought.

I can not find any other Sysara related documents on the WWW.

Maybe anybody on this forum who is aware of any experiences with this ...
Read more : Sysara or Arasys anybody ? | Views : 2664 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Regimens

100 Degrees and Fatigue!

I got back last week from a vacation in Breckenridge, CO. For those of you around the world, Breckenridge is in the Rocky Mountains. The elevation is 9000+ feet (2700+ meters for everyone but us in the US :p). The average temp was a nice 72 degrees F during the day. I felt great! I had virtually no fatigue and even played golf 3 days in a row.

As with all good things, my trip ...
Read more : 100 Degrees and Fatigue! | Views : 1328 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General Discussion

How do you take your supplements?

I am looking at the supplement list at David Wheldon’s site, all of them I’ve encountered on this forum too. So I seriously started to consider taking (some of) them, doing some calculations along the road.
So the daily (essential) supplements are:
- N-acetyl cysteine 600mg twice daily: 2 pills
- Vitamin D3 4000 IU: if I take a 2000 IU /pill dose, that’s 2 pills.
- Vitamin C 1 g: easily available dose for ...
Read more : How do you take your supplements? | Views : 2655 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Regimens

UK stem cell early trial for MS

Dear all,

One of the UK's leading lights looking at stem cell therapies for MS is Professor Neil Scolding who is based in Bristol, England. He has been doing work for a number of years and is being funded by the UK MS Society. It now looks as if the first human trial using bone-marrowed derived stem cells has started at Bristol. It is early days, but this is a bona fide trial - not ...
Read more : UK stem cell early trial for MS | Views : 2367 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Stem Cells

New disabled guide to London

Here's a new guide that should be useful for any disabled visitors to London:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/79499.php
Read more : New disabled guide to London | Views : 854 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Poem

Hi there

I just wanted to share this great poem that I read, hope it touches someone else, as it did me :

After A While

by Veronica A. Shoffstall

After a while you learn

the subtle difference between

holding a hand and chaining a soul

and you learn

that love doesn't mean leaning

and company doesn't always mean security.

And you begin to learn

that kisses aren't contracts

and presents aren't promises

and you ...
Read more : Poem | Views : 4048 | Replies : 16 | Forum : Daily Life

NEW ISSUES

hey everyone,
havent been on in awhile...have alot of reading to do on here to catch up with things...as for me well in the past month i believe it is i have unfortantly be having a bad time..i have had three minor seizures..nothing serious...well to me i figure it could be worse then that....but with that being said they are now going to do another spinal tap..yippy my favorite test and another mri of the ...
Read more : NEW ISSUES | Views : 1270 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

Should I add an antiviral?

Hello!

I'm a young woman living in Europe (English is my third language).
I developed mild double vision in mid-February 2007, two days after a hepatitis A vaccination, which led to a neurology consult, spinal tap (positive) and CT (negative) on day 4, MRI (multiple T2 lesions) on day 5 and "probably MS"-diagnosis on day 6...
After the steroid course that started on day 7, I recovered completely.
Otherwise I was and am in excellent ...
Read more : Should I add an antiviral? | Views : 2203 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Regimens

A new track... (music)

I made a track about myself and my MS.

Listen to it here: Why

It's far from complete and it's badly mixed but I'm sure it will end up on my next album. But I wanted to give you all a preview :D Comments?... Please!

Johan
(on FTY720 and dropped from EDSS 5.5 to 2.0!)
Read more : A new track... (music) | Views : 1449 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 216338 • Total topics 22110 • Total members 13904