It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:57 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Revimmune vs Stem Cell Therapy

I am curious why some are choosing revimmune over Stem Cell therapy.
I am currently deciding between the 2. I have had MS for about 15 years with an EDSS of 1.5

I see my neuro this thursday and want to discuess how I can get into one of these studies. Where I live they are doing the Stem Cell Therapy, sounds pretty much the same as the revimmune except one you get stem cells ...
Read more : Revimmune vs Stem Cell Therapy | Views : 2104 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Has anyone seen any new info on Minocycline?

I was just curious if anyone here had seen any updates on the study in Canada at the University of Calgary with Dr. Luanne Metz, or Dr. V. W. Yong?

I hope everyone is doing ok. I haven't posted here in a while.
Read more : Has anyone seen any new info on Minocycline? | Views : 1325 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

Nostalgic reminiscions of a man I used to know.

I once knew a man who was fun to be around. He was happy, motivated and funny. He had a passion for life that was unbelievable. He was full of hope and dreams, plans for the future with family and kids. He would make strangers smile for no reason. He had a vigor for life, a passion for sports and outdoors, and an enchantment with where his life was now and where it would take ...
Read more : Nostalgic reminiscions of a man I used to know. | Views : 3028 | Replies : 21 | Forum : General Discussion

Should I get a TB test?

I'm calling my neurologist tomorrow but I'm sort of curious right now. My neuro told me not to get immunizations if they were live viruses or something(I sort of forget, should have wrote it down) but now with a job I'm getting with a school district I need to get a TB test and I was wondering if that would be a bad thing as well. Does anyone know?(Disclaimer: I'm still asking my neuro, just ...
Read more : Should I get a TB test? | Views : 1381 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Multiple Sclerosis Journal--Open Access

Hi all

Sage Publications is again offering open access to some journals, including the journal “Multiple Sclerosis”, from now through April 30th. You can register here.

I registered last year when they offered this and was able to use last year’s id and password instead of re-registering.

Happy browsing and reading to all you inquiring minds. :)

Sharon
Read more : Multiple Sclerosis Journal--Open Access | Views : 1299 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Stem cell review

It's my birthday today (3 March) and not one of you sent me a card.

Here is my gift. A review of stem cells and MS.

Ian

http://www.msif.org/docs/MSinFocusIssue11EN.pdf
Read more : Stem cell review | Views : 2170 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Stem Cells

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

I suppose no one here is getting SSDI, as they probably can't afford an internet connection, computer, etc. It's no wonder I have never heard any replies to my inquiries to SSDI

When my parents pass, I too will lose everything, not to mention control of my body over time.

The main thing is, our beloved country wants me to eat out of trashcans and live in a homeless shelter.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Read more : GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! | Views : 1757 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

SSI is a JOKE. Cost of living??????

I will get 637 dollars per month.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read more : SSI is a JOKE. Cost of living?????? | Views : 1338 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Read more : 123 | Views : 2789 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 221006 • Total topics 22914 • Total members 14474

Contact us | Terms of Service