It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 4:34 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

I have a doubt....Plz suggest !!!!!

In 2004 i was dx "AQUEDUCTAL STENOSIS" and referred to Neurosurgery dept for having an operation,but the Neurosurgery dept denied saying "the MR brain shown mild to moderate ventricular dilation,it appears to be arrested hydrocephalus and not the cause of present neurological status".Later at a different hospital in 2006 i was dx "? PROGRESSIVE MS "

I am having swelling in my feet and the other symptoms are difficulty in walking ,Bladder and Bowel dysfunctions. ...

Anyone contacted prof. Zamboni?

Did anyone here contact prof. Zamboni? Does he answer on questions? Is he performing any diagnosis or surgery on demand or doing research only?
Read more : Anyone contacted prof. Zamboni? | Views : 4144 | Replies : 16 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Hypoxia and hemoglobin?

Does hypoxia lead to elevated hemoglobin count in CCSVI? Have you had abnormally high hemoglobin levels?
Read more : Hypoxia and hemoglobin? | Views : 1951 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Plexxikon phase 1

Read more : Plexxikon phase 1 | Views : 1261 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

HELLO EVERYONE!! JUST GOT CAMPATH 2 MONTHS AGO!!!

I am so glad that i found this site...........I am two months in and feeling a lil crappy...so glad to read all of these post because it has helped me to understand how this medication works..I have been told by my doctor that it does take time, so now that I am able to get a feel for how much time I feel renewed! Clinging on to hope that I will have wonderful results like ...
Read more : HELLO EVERYONE!! JUST GOT CAMPATH 2 MONTHS AGO!!! | Views : 4797 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

Hi, I'm new to this site, and new to the idea of MS, and don't even know yet that that is really what i have.

I have been having symptoms since the end of July - what is it called? an exacerbation? Started with the bottoms of my feet being tingly/numb, progressed to like i was wearing some sort "electric" booties - where my entire foot ankle to mid calf felt rubbery and numb, not ...
Read more : newbie | Views : 1096 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introductions

New here

Don't wanna be but here I am.
MS hasn't been confirmed but my Neuro thinks its probable.

I'll have a million questions but right now my stupid emotions are getting in the way so they will come later.
Read more : New here | Views : 1077 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introductions

a.

a.
Read more : a. | Views : 1174 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Happy Bithday Erika!!

Erika,

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday!! :) :) :)

We are always here for you and will remain by your side.

Cat
Read more : Happy Bithday Erika!! | Views : 1718 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 238252 • Total topics 25919 • Total members 17182

Contact us | Terms of Service