It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 11:01 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Good News

Wow! You all have been busy while I was gone.....So great to read the continued explosion of info, inquiries, and media.

Just returned from roundtrip in two days to Stanford from Southern CA. It's 1:20 a.m. so I may not make much sense, but, I'm excited to tell you I have two collapsed jugs and one being severely impinged upon by the friendly carotid on the left side, and one high and one low collapsed ...
Read more : Good News | Views : 2772 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

How do i tell the people what to look for in my Doppler?

I went to my nero yesterday, and asked him about CCSVI. He didnt know much about it but after telling him some background he thought it was ok to go ahead and do a doppler of my neck.

I have 2 kinds of dopplers for next week, a venus one and a corroded one (not sure about that one.) Anyways, I want this test to count, my nero said to bring the papers to them ...

No Conspiracy Theory Comes Close

Whenever there's a situation like this, those who cut to the chase are called conspiracy theorists. It never used to be like this but the term was relatively recently coined by psychiatrists to discourage people from sniffing too close and expressing what they saw. In a climate of brainwashed political correctness, anger issues, "take a chill pill" and conspiracy theorists it becomes very difficult to mount opposition because people in exactly the same positon as ...
Read more : No Conspiracy Theory Comes Close | Views : 4240 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

CT Scan, Cancer, and NPR Story

I found this story from NPR (and other news sources) very interesting:

http://www.npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=121477802

Especially its application to vascular areas.
Read more : CT Scan, Cancer, and NPR Story | Views : 1910 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING HOLLY

HOLLY WOULD BE LAUGHING.SHE GAVE ME THE NICKNAME JERKBUTT.WE LIVED 12 YEARS TOGETHER,HAPPY B- DAY HONEY.I MISS YOU.AND THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR HOLLY EVERYONE,TO MANY TO LIST.HOLLY LOVED THIS WEBSITE.TAKE CARE,GODBLESS EVERYONE. :peace:
Read more : THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING HOLLY | Views : 2906 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

We're in the Huffington Post...

Folks who suffer from Multiple Sclerosis are not really a rowdy bunch. Activism and outrage are hard to muster for the chronically fatigued. But since Thanksgiving, people with MS and their loved ones have gone all ACT-UP 2.0.

That is, the past few weeks have seen a surge in online activity within the MS community - as bloggers, vloggers and forum posters are calling one another to action in response to the lack of response ...
Read more : We're in the Huffington Post... | Views : 4450 | Replies : 19 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

CCSVI Association?

Hello all,

I know that there is a complex set of issues in funding research, as well as getting the information out to the general public. Because this is a vascular set of issues - even though it's end result is Multiple Sclerosis wont it be a bit hard for the MS Society to support this? - what may entail far more than just MS patients?

How do we form an organization to support the ...
Read more : CCSVI Association? | Views : 1506 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Hello from Canada

Hi From Calgary Alberta Canada. My name is Doug, and I was diagnosed in 2006 with Primary Progressive MS. I am interested in finding out more about Dr Marian Simka from poland. Does anyone have any info, or a link to a website for his clinic?
Read more : Hello from Canada | Views : 1732 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Introductions

SWI information

Our (Loobie and Arcee) times at Stanford this past summer overlapped, and we found that experience helpful, so we decided to extend the excellent adventure to SWI Central in Detroit. And now we share our learning from the new experience with you:

- Our visit was not part of the CCSVI study that so many are excited to participate in. We are fortunate that we do not need to be tested for CCSVI since we ...
Read more : SWI information | Views : 3396 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

All in the family

My brother-in-law and I had just watched an old 'all in the family' rerun the other day (don't ask me why) When the credits rolled, we noticed the story was by Bud Wiser.... so we had one lol
Bubba, as a fellow beer drinker I thought appreciate where we found inspiration to pop a couple.
We also watch Mayberry RFD, where we got no beer drinking inspirations, but I did find out my b-in-law knows ...
Read more : All in the family | Views : 1350 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Humor

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 243212 • Total topics 26715 • Total members 17852

Contact us | Terms of Service