It is currently Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:25 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Loobie's 100 day club thread

Well,

I really wanted to post this about a week ago, but I had to give it the 4 day test, plus a few. After about an entire month of feeling better, I have slipped back to where I was before, and actually a little worse. If you remember from my previous 100 day club post, I had been feeling more stable and much stronger in the leg dept. Not running or anything, just feeling ...
Read more : Loobie's 100 day club thread | Views : 8872 | Replies : 66 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Today

Was wondering how everyone was doing today. For the first time in awhile I woke up early (yes early) because I have been sleeping abit. The vaction really took it out of me. Anyhow , I went down to the pier close to my job and fished alittle while , watched the sun come up. Although the fish weren't biting it was nice to have a moment to myself and collect my thoughts. I think ...
Read more : Today | Views : 1639 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Daily Life

Weird visual symptom...

8O
Had a really odd visual thing last night - went up to check on my son asleep and as I looked at his face in the near-darkness I could see his eyes, nose and mouth, but then all his features disappeared and I was looking at a blank face-shape. God MS is so horror-film-ish sometimes. Then as I kept looking his features reappeared, then disappeared etc. ...
Read more : Weird visual symptom... | Views : 1427 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

Heeeelp please...spasms are killing me!!

Sat watching tv last night and suddenly my feet felt hot/burning sensation.. then leg cramp kicked in.. this is a new symptom for me as i get it allot in arm. Suddenly my foot went crazy..i had no control over it unless i pressed it hard to the ground.. The muscle went that tight my foot went stiff it felt like my anckle was being strangled and my bones were going to snap. omg ive ...
Read more : Heeeelp please...spasms are killing me!! | Views : 1687 | Replies : 13 | Forum : General Discussion

Autoimmune Disease Treatment May Not Dampen Immune System

THURSDAY, June 19 (HealthDay News) -- Researchers have uncovered cellular proteins that may be key to certain autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, according to a new study.

The findings, performed so far only in mice, point to potential new treatments for a range of human diseases that are mediated by immune system T-cells. These include many inflammatory and autoimmune disorders, illnesses that involve an immune system run amok.

More important, such a treatment might provide patients ...
Read more : Autoimmune Disease Treatment May Not Dampen Immune System | Views : 1814 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Tovaxin and LDN

I don't know if this question has been asked before so smack me if it has...but...is LDN allowed if you are in the trial for Tovaxin?

I am so tired of all these drugs I am taking that aren't working that I am ready to stop taking everything except the Topamax for my migraines and try LDN....seriously. But, I cannot find anything about whether or not it is approved....

anyone know?

I am tired of ...
Read more : Tovaxin and LDN | Views : 2181 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

Chris' update

I got one up on my site.
Read more : Chris' update | Views : 4138 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Newly Diagnosed and Entering Campath Trial

Hello everyone. I am new here and I have been reading this forum since my diagnosis in April 2008. I had an incident in 2006 where my right forearm/hand went numb and I didn't have much muscle control. My neurologist could not find anything conclusive and decided we would monitor the hand. 2-3 weeks later I was back to normal and I never gave it another thought. In March 2008 I experienced numbness in my ...
Read more : Newly Diagnosed and Entering Campath Trial | Views : 1220 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussion

I didn't want to jinx it but.......

Seven weeks out from HiCy, Melissa has zero MS symptoms.

She also has zero hair but anyway!

The quickest recovery was bowel symptoms. This righted itself about a week after HiCy.

She's pooped daily since then, missed one day but so did I that day - I cooked the night before.

Last April (pre-diagnosis) she didn't go for three weeks. She had strong enemas, a scope up her arse, daily laxatives and didn't go. Eventually ...
Read more : I didn't want to jinx it but....... | Views : 1642 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 224459 • Total topics 23443 • Total members 14849

Contact us | Terms of Service