It is currently Tue May 03, 2016 7:34 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

LDN and alcohol

Does anybody know whether it is recommended that alcohol is not consumed while taking LDN? Because I did drink the other weekend and got much drunker than I usually would have on a lot less alcohol. As it is, this is not an urgent question (I am 15), but it would be good to have knowledge on this subject for the future..
Thankyou x
Read more : LDN and alcohol | Views : 4808 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

I keep LDN Dr lists for US, Overseas & Phone Consults

Hi Everyone,
I keep an LDN Dr list of Dr’s that prescribe LDN in the US, Overseas and Dr’s that do Phone Consults so if you need one please email me privately at angelindisguiseldn@yahoo.com and I will email you what I have on my list in your area.

Also if anyone has a Dr that prescribes LDN and you have their permission to be added to my list then please ...
Read more : I keep LDN Dr lists for US, Overseas & Phone Consults | Views : 2433 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Low Dose Naltrexone

Sleep

My husband cannot sleep. This has been going on for years. If he gets a couple of hours at a time, he is lucky. Lately things have been worse. I've read this can be caused by the MS. No, he doesn't sleep during the day. Any suggestions.
Read more : Sleep | Views : 4426 | Replies : 27 | Forum : General Discussion

getting sick,flu,cold, etc

I'm guessing that its just a simple 'Yes' or 'No' but I was unable to find the answer i was looking for... With MS, because it affects the CNS, does this mean it is easier, or more likely for a person to get sick over a person who doesn't have ms? And when I say sick, Im just talking about the common cold, or the flu or whatever. Thanks.
Read more : getting sick,flu,cold, etc | Views : 1783 | Replies : 11 | Forum : General Discussion

spreading the ccsvi word

I posted on regimens moving to this thread

peekaboo
Family Elder

Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:43 am Post subject: spreading the ccsvi word

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to help spread the word of CCSVI especially for those who can't get to Calif. If my memory serves me correctly, Cheer and/or Marie wrote a introduction piece for those that wanted to make contact w/other Docs in their ...
Read more : spreading the ccsvi word | Views : 10645 | Replies : 82 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

"In Defense of Food"

8O
Hi all...

I've been lurking for a while and decided that this is the time to post...

First, let me say I'm absolutely impressed with the quality of posts/info here...really...it's all a bit overwhelming! It will take me time to really digest it but I'm particularly interested in the CSVI stuff...it's really compelling!

So...here's the thing...I just finished this book and found it to be very ...
Read more : "In Defense of Food" | Views : 995 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introductions

One Vein, Two Vein, Red Vein, Blue Vein

I can read it all by myself.

That's the goal. I'm interested in CCSVI. I’ve spent a little bit of time here at TIMS, first learning that a cytokine was and all about the variations of what is a white blood cell. Then I spent (and still spend) time on bacteria and antibiotics. So you might know just exactly the level of understanding I pursue. In a nutshell, I want to understand the “big words” ...

Raising heartrate and BP

Hi all,
I am thinking of trying to raise my bp and heart rate to increase blood flow. (My BP is 90/50 and Heart rate is 49-55bpm) I am going to start taking licorice root again and am thinking about maybe procarin (for the caffeine) has anyone tried this?

I know some herbs that raise BP and HR can be lethal, so I will make sure I don't over do it. Any other herb suggestions? ...
Read more : Raising heartrate and BP | Views : 2082 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Days 3 & 4 - chemo done!

hi everyone,

Well, I've survived days 3 and 4 of the chemo with no major problems!

Yesterday they ran an iron transfusion and I seemed to have slight side effects from it (chest pain), but nothing too major. They ran a few tests and I was fine.

Today was my final dose. They ran it earlier in the day (at noon) so that I can leave the hospital this evening at 8pm.

This round went ...
Read more : Days 3 & 4 - chemo done! | Views : 2070 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 232073 • Total topics 24791 • Total members 15956

Contact us | Terms of Service