It is currently Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:47 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

ESR raised

Hi
Has anyone had a raised ESR level during an excerbation?

L
Read more : ESR raised | Views : 1666 | Replies : 4 | Forum : General Discussion

*FINALLY!!* - I have my new appointment dates.

I see Dr. Kerr on July 29th and Dr. Brodsky on August 4th.

I picked summer dates because I will be in school until the end of May.

Thanks, Chris (and everybody else) for encouraging me to be persistent!!

XO,
Me
:D

An interasting blog about betaseron

An interesting blog about betaseron and the possible side effects.

http://truthliesbetrayal.blogspot.com/
Read more : An interasting blog about betaseron | Views : 3132 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Betaseron

Epstein Barr and Immune ablation

Hello!
We'd always known that EBV was implicated in contracting the illness but now there's good evidence to show that it contibutes to the severity of progression:
http://www.msrc.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseact ... pageid=707 - the article 'Epstein-Barr virus may be associated with progression of multiple sclerosis '

I had to sign up and see what people thought - does the fact that EBV lay dormant in B cells explain why Revimmune (cyclophosphamide) ...
Read more : Epstein Barr and Immune ablation | Views : 2754 | Replies : 23 | Forum : General Discussion

sodium channel blockers for SPMS

http://www.neurology.org/cgi/content/ab ... uppl_3/S22

Anyone heard of this? isn't this bascialy medication to treat hypertension?
Read more : sodium channel blockers for SPMS | Views : 1153 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussion

New Wheelchair Kamikaze Video Posted

I hope these posts don't seem too trivial, but I posted a new video of my wheelchair adventures on the streets of New York City. Hope you find it amusing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuhZKmbFD38
Read more : New Wheelchair Kamikaze Video Posted | Views : 944 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

I'm new here

hi I just joined.My wife of 2 years has m.s for 15yrs. She's been getting worse lately, very tirerd and weak! I don't let her know how scared I am for her! :(
Read more : I'm new here | Views : 937 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introductions

Can you have MS withouout lesions???

I'm looking for information. I've been going through testing for 6 weeks, all MRI's negative for lesions and blood work negative, but doc is still suspecting MS and he is sending me to a neuro in a larger city to get his advice. Here is what I am experiencing.

6 Weeks ago I woke up and my pelvis was numb. Completely numb. Over the last 6 weeks it has spread through my torso up to ...
Read more : Can you have MS withouout lesions??? | Views : 1422 | Replies : 10 | Forum : General Discussion

heaven

my role at the ski and snowboard school is over for the season - even though it's still soooooo cold!!
i have a day off, maybe 2, and the prospect of some more relaxed weeks ahead this month.
i am spoiling myself.
in the fridge, i am marinating boneless skinless chicken breasts in fresh basil, parsley, lemon slices, olive oil, and white wine.
on the stove in the cast iron pans, i am sauteeing onions ...
Read more : heaven | Views : 1653 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Daily Life

Lesion location & symptoms

Hello Wonderful People.......

I have been searching online for a bit and can't find what I'm looking for.....Google Frenzy. I'm now even more exhausted than before. :)

I want to know what areas or lesions (brain/spinal) are responsible for certain symptoms.

I really want to comprehend what is going on and where in my body when it goes haywire. I know some things may be not be ...
Read more : Lesion location & symptoms | Views : 1057 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 230252 • Total topics 24442 • Total members 15696

Contact us | Terms of Service