It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:48 am

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

notes and neurons....

The World Science Festival June 2009
Bobby McFerrin (brilliant singer/conductor/composer)
demonstrates the power and universality of the pentatonic scale

Read more : notes and neurons.... | Views : 1570 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Daily Life

anti- inflammatory?

Are antibiotics an anti- inflammatory?
Read more : anti- inflammatory? | Views : 4300 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Antibiotics

Explaining ms to children

My daughter is 3 1/2. While I've tried to explain my condition, she doesn't quite understand. The other day, she told me that I needed to learn how to walk like her! I was devastated. I know it is not her fault, but I need to find a way to help her understand. Not to mention, there are handicapped children in her pre-school. thanks.
Read more : Explaining ms to children | Views : 3480 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Friends and Family

New to the forum

My name is Kay and I'm a 28 yo f, married, from Massachusetts. I have 3 cats, much to the dismay of my husband. I was diagnosed with MS in June 2008 and have been injecting Rebif since.

I've had ongoing sensory and gait problems since July of last year. I had 3 days of IVSM in August, October, and February. My symptoms subsided after the 1st 2 treatments only to return a couple months ...
Read more : New to the forum | Views : 3003 | Replies : 26 | Forum : Introductions

Kitty Treadmill

i dedicate this to Catfreak...No animals were harmed or humliated
Read more : Kitty Treadmill | Views : 1557 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Humor

How many attacks would you say this is?

Okay, I was just diagnosed a month ago. While I was in the hospital with my attack, the doctors said they thought it was my first attack. After my discharge, I had my appointment at the MS clinic. They then said they didn't know if it was my first attack or second because I had symptoms before that I told them about and they said if that was more than a month before this attack, ...
Read more : How many attacks would you say this is? | Views : 1187 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Welcome to all refuge Braintalkers

Braintalk message boards are down for what appears to be a good while. If you've never been to ThisIsMS, welcome! This is an exceptional community that's dedicated to taking MS on and asking the tough questions that others might shirk at. Ken
Read more : Welcome to all refuge Braintalkers | Views : 986 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

Program for Hilarescere/CCSVI conference in Bologna ... RE-PRG.pdf

Some new universities involved include
Harvard, Stony Brook, University of Texas, and Georgetown.

CNS in laymans terms

here a two website I located which explain in laymans terms about the cranial nerves and CNS...Good Graphics ... vous.shtml
Read more : CNS in laymans terms | Views : 1409 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussion

Dr. Dake's address?

Anybody have Dr. Dake's address handy? I want to send him the disc of my CT scans, but I don't know where to send it to. I left a message at his office today, but never received a return call. I'm sure they'll call tomorrow, but I'd like to get a jump on this...
Read more : Dr. Dake's address? | Views : 2344 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Login  •  Register

Total posts 234631 • Total topics 25264 • Total members 16465

Contact us | Terms of Service