It is currently Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:46 pm

News News of ThisIsMS

Site map of ThisIsMS » Forum : ThisIsMS

Welcome to the world's leading forum on Multiple Sclerosis research, support, and knowledge. For over 10 years, This is MS has provided an unbiased community dedicated to Multiple Sclerosis patients, caregivers, and affected loved ones.

Its over

I just got a call from my coordinator and Opexa is suspending Tovaxin.
Thats all I know at this point.
Will have to research what my next adventure will be.

Its been a wild ride, for sure!
Read more : Its over | Views : 10616 | Replies : 62 | Forum : Tcelna (Tovaxin)

HiCy Check

Ok all of you people who received HiCy Treatment, lets hear how your doing.

It has been 6 months for me and I am pretty much stable. Just doin my Physical Therapy and Strength Traing. Go for my 6 month MRI, EDSS and MFSC in two weeks. We will see if the lesions have shrunk any.

Happy T-day

Chris S...
Read more : HiCy Check | Views : 2314 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Revimmune (cyclophosphamide or cytoxan)

Phase 3 trial end-dates

Since we're getting close to the end of some of the phase 3 trials, I thought I'd post a summary of what we know about those trial completion dates. The list below includes only those drugs that have completed enrollment in at least 1 phase 3 trial (e.g. no MN166 on this list).

In order of trial completion:

1. cladribine (Mylinax) (RRMS)
- announced completion of enrollment of first phase 3 trial: January 16, 2007 ...
Read more : Phase 3 trial end-dates | Views : 7046 | Replies : 20 | Forum : Drug Pipeline

Growth Hormone

You might find it a strange question that I’m about to ask but it sounds logical to me:

Does anybody here have experience with the Human Growth Hormone, HGH?

I am considering starting myself, and I did some research but I found until now only (positive) experiences of bodybuilders.. On their website you can also read that people with AIDS get HGH too (doses defer), for the treatment of their muscle degeneration.

If HGH helps ...
Read more : Growth Hormone | Views : 4483 | Replies : 15 | Forum : General Discussion

Tysabri Side effects

I have done four infusions for Crohns. Though it has helped the crohns, I am having strong side effects. Including weakness, headaches, ear clogs, waves of joint pain and constant fatigue. Is there anything that can be done to counteract theses effects? This is the only drug that has worked for me but the side effects have been brutal!

Thanks for your input.
Read more : Tysabri Side effects | Views : 1524 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Tysabri (Antegren or Natalizumab)

quercetin + laundry = X%#@$!!!!!

Ok-
Jeff left some quercetin tablets in his front pocket of his light khaki shorts. They got washed in HOT water with all of our whites.
Every stinkin' sock, underwear and tee shirt came out
BRIGHT YELLOW

that's it. He's on his own....
8O
AC
Read more : quercetin + laundry = X%#@$!!!!! | Views : 1743 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Daily Life

Anyone here not taking any MS Meds?

Is there anyone here recently diagnosed like within 1-3 years that has never taken MS meds or did and stopped? If so, please send me a PM.

Thanks So Much
Read more : Anyone here not taking any MS Meds? | Views : 8043 | Replies : 61 | Forum : General Discussion

Both me and my x-husband have MS

I've looked at this site before, but just decided tonight to sign up. My former husband and I have both been diagnosed with MS. He, ten years before me. I haven't seen any posts on here about that.

We have a daughter, so of course I'm more concerned now about her risk.

Does anyone know more couples like this? My story is long, but if you want to read about it, just let me know. ...
Read more : Both me and my x-husband have MS | Views : 2077 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Introductions

4-AP reaction question

Love it to death! What a drug for spasticity!! Barely a need for Baclofen.

However - ALL ABOARD, THE SHIP IS LEAVING!!

I swear to God I am back in Fl on a little house boat type thing going deep sea fishing. I can walk and all but wowser.

Now my balance is better, so the minute it was worse I knew what it was. Has anyone else had this happen, and is it something ...
Read more : 4-AP reaction question | Views : 1373 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussion

8 month update, and a long rant.. enjoy....

Well it has been 8 months since my first campath infusion.

I actually have been feeling pretty good lately. I can't say it's a miracle drug or that it has repaired any damage so far. Although, some days my eyesight seems a bit better.

My general energy level is really pretty good and I seem to be able to manage my symptoms better. I think part of that is that I have just learned to ...
Read more : 8 month update, and a long rant.. enjoy.... | Views : 3359 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Campath (Lemtrada, Alemtuzumab)

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 233489 • Total topics 25056 • Total members 16212

Contact us | Terms of Service